33

When the two returned to the classroom, Lao Ye hadn't come yet.

"The questions I have done are all wrong!"

Fang Ziqi was holding this problem set and sighed, "It's over, I didn't do well in maths, and the average score will be dragged to death!"

Brother Meng opened the blue can, poured Coke, heard Fang Ziqi's sentence, stared, "Fuck your mother, I didn't do the two big questions behind, and didn't say anything. You chose to write a wrong one, and there are still Face beep!"

After speaking, he took another sip of ice-cola depressed, "My last three multiple-choice questions in mathematics and physics rely on lottery. The invigilator stood beside me for a long time. It's **** good to leave after watching my lottery! I got the lottery. Hands are shaking!"

Fang Ziqi covered his mouth, suffocating his smile and trembling his shoulders.

Zhang Yueshan comforted, "It doesn't matter Brother Meng, the correct rate is 25%. If you are lucky, maybe the hit rate is quite high!"

"It makes sense, luck!"

Brother Meng changed the topic, "Speaking of it,"

Yu Guang saw Chu Yu and Lu Shi come in, he waved quickly, "School flower, Lu Shen, hurry up, come and listen together!"

Chu Yu leaned over, "Listen to what?"

Brother Meng pretended to cough twice and lowered his voice, mysteriously, "You must not guess, who was sitting in front of me when I took the exam!"

Upon hearing that there was a story in it, several people approached one after another, "Who is it?"

Brother Meng touched the back of his head. He was a burly 1.8-meter tall and a little shy. "That's, last time, the girl with strawberry wrapped napkins on the side of the stadium!"

Zhang Yueshan was shocked, "Fuck, fate! Can you meet this again?"

Brother Meng smiled brighter and brighter, "Yes, yes, that girl has better grades than me. She failed in the final exam last time before sitting in front of me. She said that she took the paper to copy for me. Although I was very tempted, how could I agree!"

Chu Yu didn't understand, "Why didn't you copy it?" He suddenly realized, "It turns out that Brother Meng is so ethical!"

Brother Meng waved his hand, "School flower, why do you look like you are not awake? If this is really copied, how can I leave a glorious impression in the hearts of girls?"

Think for two seconds.

Chu Yu wakes up, "It turns out that Brother Meng, you are fancy—"

Brother Meng put a hand over Chu Yu's mouth, "Speak quietly!"

Chu Yu nodded quickly, and then Brother Meng removed his palm.

Chu Yu seriously changed to whisper, "Brother Meng, you actually fell in love with someone!"

At this time, the classmate who was watching the wind at the door shouted, "Lao Ye is here!"

Everyone went to everyone, and they moved fast.

When Lao Ye walked into the classroom, all the classmates sat in their seats properly and quietly.

Lao Ye was very satisfied. He put his hands on the desk in a trapezoid shape, and said, "In a moment, all our teachers will gather to review the papers. I have no time to watch you. You will be a little conscious about it. Achievements, tonight is probably your last carnival, you should cry tomorrow, and you should change your previous mistakes. Parents should be invited to parents."