37

Wei Guanglei thought carefully about what kind of expression he should make at this moment.

But after another thought, don't be so frightened by the big man, you are someone who has even seen big scenes like picking fish bones, calm down!

Put the stainless steel vacuum flask in his hand on the only table in the house, Wei Guanglei urged, "Hurry up, my mother ordered, let me stare at you and finish drinking!"

Then he saw Lu Shi went into the kitchen, took out a porcelain bowl and a small spoon from the cupboard, took out half of the soup, and put it aside.

"There is still at home, I'll go back to drink in a while, don't have to share it—" Wei Guanglei got stuck.

He turned to look at the bedroom with the closed door, and then at the soup bowl in front of him.

Pooh! It's strange that it was poured for him.

Surprised, it calmed down.

Wei Guanglei sat down, "By the way, how did the young master sleep here last night?"

Lu Shi explained, "He was drunk and called me to pick him up. It was too late and he brought him back."

"No..." Wei Guanglei thought these words were weird.

His brother Lu had never brought anyone back to his house, let alone stayed overnight in bed.

Moreover, "Young Master is drunk, shouldn't he ask his driver to drive to pick him up? Why did you call you here?"

Lu Shi lowered his eyes to drink the soup, his expression unclear.

He replied, "Before I left, I told him that if I drink, I'll call me."

Wei Guanglei jumped suddenly on the apex of his heart.

I want him to need me, rely on me, and can't do without me.

He still clearly remembered what Lu Shi had said.

Not knowing what to say for a while, Wei Guanglei simply shut up.

When Lu Shi finished drinking the soup, he washed the thermos and put it away, and Wei Guanglei was not in a hurry to go back.

He sat on the sofa, played a game with his mobile phone, and waved his arm.

"Brother Lu, I am going to practice a new hero, will you give me guidance?"

"Row."

Lu Shi simply picked this exercise set, holding a pencil, sitting on the other side of the sofa to do the work, and from time to time gave Wei Guanglei two outfit suggestions.

Chu Yu woke up, opened the door and left the bedroom, what he saw was this scene.

He just got up, drank alcohol again, his head was dizzy, and he was confused and not sober, "Lu Shi?"

"Ok."

Lu Shi stopped the calculation and pointed to the direction, "The toothpaste and toothbrush are in the bathroom, and the light blue towel is yours."

"it is good."

Chu Yu dragged his steps to the bathroom to wash, and after a while he poked his head out again, "Lu Shi, do you have a hair dryer in your house?"

"No."

"Oh."

After a while, the bathroom door opened again, and Chu Yu was not as embarrassed, "Um...can I borrow a piece of clothing to wear? It smells like this on me!"