64

Chu Yu was awakened by the "bang-bang-bang" door slamming. He muttered a few words, turned over subconsciously, and hid his head in the arms of the people around him.

The people outside the door kept shouting through the door, "Brother Lu, open the door, fish soup! I can't handle the fish soup!"

Chu Yu was half asleep and half awake, wondering whether my last name is Lu, why call me—

Consciousness suddenly returned to the cage, Chu Yu opened his eyes and found that he was sleeping in his arms when he landed.

Just scratching his head, he also swept away a few buttons on Lu Shi's clothes, revealing his collarbone and shoulder line.

Covering his head and brain, he shouted, "Brother Lu?"

Lu Shi's neckline was scattered, and the breath of waking up between his eyebrows was diluted by the sound of "brother".

He laughed softly and patted Chu Yu's back with his hands, "Well, very good."

When Lu Shichen's voice made his ears hot, Chu Yu said quickly, "It's Zhu Zhifei at the door calling Brother Lu!"

He moved, and found that his hand was holding Lu Shi's together.

After maintaining the posture all night, the five fingers were stiff, and there was a tingling tingling when they moved.

In the study room yesterday, he asked Lu Shi to hold hands, wanting to experience more of the feeling of falling in love. When he went to bed at night, Lu Shi took his hand without saying anything, and fell asleep together.

How did it feel to sleep holding hands for the first time?

Bones hurt!

Lu Shi got up to open the door.

At the door, Zhu Zhifei held a vocabulary book under his arm, holding the fish soup in both hands, and when he saw the door opened, he rushed in, "The love of the stone fish soup! I really didn't understand why he sent the fish early in the morning. The soup is still so hot! My fingertips are peeling!"

Throwing fried-bombs, quickly put the fish soup on the table, Zhu Zhifei held the book, pinched his cold earlobe with both hands, and cooled his fingers.

Turning around, he happened to meet Chu Yu's eyes.

"School flower?"

He looked at Chu Yu, who was sitting on the bed, wrapped in a quilt, with messy hair and awake, and then at Lu Shi, who was obviously waking up and had no expression on his face.

? ? ?

"Brother Lu, you slept with the schoolgirl last night?"

As soon as the words were spoken, Zhu Zhifei felt that there was something wrong with this sentence-why did it sound so yellow!

He quickly changed his words, "Here is Brother Lu who slept in the school last night!"

This is much more normal.

He joked again, "Fortunately, it's a school girl. If I turned my head and saw a girl appearing on Brother Lu's bed, I would be shocked to drop the fish soup."

Lu Shi asked, "Is the fish soup ready?"

"Set it up!"

"Ok."

Holding the hem of the clothes with both hands and pulling up, the thin waist was exposed. Lu Shi put his pajamas, Gai Chuyu on his head, and put his school uniform on.

Seeing Chu Yu tore his clothes apart, revealing his messed-up hair, Lu Shi's tone was normal, "My boyfriend."

Boy, boyfriend?