63

The fog on the river has not cleared, and the wind is still cold.

On Chu Yu's chin, there seemed to be residual warmth from his fingertips when he landed.

He stared at the fishing rod and silently recalled the conversation from beginning to end. The last thought that came to mind was—

Fuck, I actually fell in love early!

However, in a relationship, what should... do?

For 17 years, Chu Yu hasn't really thought about this issue. After all, he used to think he was the best looking, no one could fall in love with him. Later, when I met Lu, although he recognized Lu Shi's appearance, he never thought about falling in love with Lu Shi at first.

Pulling his fingers, Chu Yu counted in his heart. According to the usual routine, falling in love is about to embrace? Holding hands? Then... kissing?

"What are you thinking?"

Chu Yu replied subconsciously, "Kissing."

As soon as he finished speaking, he shut up abruptly—

My day, struggling now, is it too late to say that you don’t mean that? Can you make it!

At the same time, in Chu Yu's mind, comics, TV series, movies, and various kissing scenes rushed out crazily, and they played in turn, standing and kissing, lying on the wall, kissing—

He didn't even know that he had such a good memory!

At this moment, Wei Guanglei's voice came from far away, "Lao Zi Niu Bian! Grass, this big fish has caused Lao Zi's fishing line to be broken!"

Chu Yuteng stood up, "I'll go take a look! Watch the fish!"

After finishing speaking, before Lu Shi could react, he turned and ran towards Wei Guanglei, as if rushing to put out the fire.

Wei Guanglei skillfully pushed the fish into the tin bucket, and the tail of the fish patted a lot of water. As soon as Chu Yu stood over, he was splashed all over.

Wei Guanglei's skin was already dark, so he dangled his eyes with white teeth in places where the light wasn't good enough.

"Young Master is here too? Come and see the results. My scientific fishing method is reliable, right?" He glanced at Zhu Zhifei, "Who was the first to beep and beep, and now the flame is turned off?"

Zhu Zhifei looked at the sky, pretending that he heard nothing.

Chu Yu squatted down, turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and leaned close to look at the fish in the tin bucket.

"Almost some people have long arms!"

Wei Guanglei is very experienced, "You can boil a pot of fish soup."

He asked again, "How many have you fished with Brother Lu?"

Chu Yu didn't know how to return.

Does he want to say that we just talked about love and didn’t even know if the bait on the hook was still there?

He still has a face!

Without waiting for Chu Yu's answer, Wei Guanglei re-hooked the bait confidently and threw the hook out.

Zhu Zhifei stood aside, helped his glasses, and suddenly began to sing loudly with his throat, which looked very loud by the quiet river.

Wei Guanglei lifted his foot just to kick and scolded, "You the **** are you looking for a pounding, can you still drink soup after scaring the fish away?"