38

The light is turned on.

Chu Yu resurrected with full blood in a second.

Pulling open the drawer, it is full of Dangdang, neatly placed full of blood tonic oral liquid.

After taking one out, Chu Yu inserted the straw. Seeing that Lu Shi was sitting on the carpet and not getting up, he also sat down and handed the straw to Lu Shi's lips, "I'll drink it soon."

Lu Shi held his hand, bit the straw, and after drinking, the raised Adam's apple moved up and down.

Seeing that Lu Shi's shoulder line and collarbone were still exposed, Chu Yu couldn't help reaching out to help him pull the collar.

I was a little embarrassed to remember that I had just pressed someone on the ground.

Pinching the brown glass bottle of oral liquid in his hand and rubbing it around, Chu Yu hesitated and asked, "How is it...how is it going?"

"Well, it went well."

Lu Shi got up, stood still, looked down at him, "You go to bed early, I'm leaving."

"it is good."

After Chu Yu finished answering, he suddenly realized something was wrong, "Where are you going?"

Putting his hand on the doorknob, Lu Shi turned his head to look at Chu Yu, raised his index finger and gently pressed it to his lips, "Hush, when I never came back."

Lu Shi took the opportunity to skip class relying on his own leave.

This is the conclusion that Chu Yu came to in the afternoon of the next day.

The desk behind him was always empty.

The mathematics teacher talked about the monthly exam papers and talked about the penultimate question, and habitually asked, "Lu Shi, tell me, what is your thinking and solution to this question."

Brother Meng raised his hand and reminded loudly, "Teacher, the person you want to see is not here!"

"Lu Shi has asked for leave and hasn't come back?"

The math teacher aimed at Brother Meng, "Then ask Luo Jiaxuan to put down the telescope in your hand and talk about your thoughts."

The telescope that Chu Yu prepared for his study was borrowed by Brother Meng. The reason was that Brother Meng suddenly realized that he seemed to be slightly short-sighted. But he was too tall, and sitting forward would block the sight of his classmates behind him, so Lao Ye wouldn't change his position.

So he asked Chu Yu to borrow the telescope.

Chu Yu didn't use it anymore, and generously lent it to Brother Meng.

Brother Meng stood up holding the binoculars, grabbed his head, picked up the paper and looked at the question carefully, and answered, "I felt familiar with this question when I saw it! I did it! So I tried hard to remember, think hard, think, What is the standard answer? It’s just a pity that I didn’t even think of it when the exam was over and the paper was handed in. So, teacher, I have no ideas for this question."

The math teacher praised, "Yes, I know that I have done it before, so sit down."

After class, Brother Meng rushed forward and jumped over to Chu Yu's desk, "Hey, where did Lu Shen go, and why hasn't he come back? I haven't seen it for two or three days, so I thought."

Chu Yu was holding the comic book and raised his head faintly, "Why do you all ask me? I don't know."

"In our class, you are only familiar with Lu Shen, but you don't even know the school girl, that Lu Shen is really a mystery."