4

When Chu Yu was a child, his elder brother and sister introduced him to outsiders, "This is my younger brother", there is bound to be followed by the sentence, "Isn't he pretty?"

Aunt Lan took him for a walk and met someone she knew. She would say, "This is our little master. Isn't she beautiful and cute?"

The business partner praised his brother for acting decisively as a father, and praised his sister for inheriting his mother's talent and talent in business. When you praise him, you will praise him for his beauty and inherit all the advantages of his parents, without exception.

So Chu Yu knew from an early age that he was good-looking.

In the second phase, Chu Yu was deeply sad, why is he so good-looking?

After telling his elder brothers and sisters about the troubles of adolescence, Chu Yu's elders and sisters were also very worried.

Chu Yu was still on the tip of his tail when he was enrolled in the first year of high school.

As a standard scumbag, it doesn't make much difference whether to answer the question or not, but Chu Yu's attitude is very correct, always doing his best to fill all the empty spaces.

He sat down and fell asleep when he was doing the language paper for the school entrance examination. After waking up, he looked at ten lines and saw it soon. Hey, I know this question!

I filled out the sentence in a smooth flow.

Since then, the plot has gone wild. When he reacted, he had been elected as a private school in Jianing with high votes.

No, I’m not, I don’t want to be, whoever wants to be.

Wei Guanglei and Zhu Zhifei are still discussing.

Wei Guanglei touched his chin, "Have you seen what this school flower looks like? Haven't been curious? Didn't go to the headquarters to see it?"

Zhu Zhifei: "Where do I go to see you? This section is separated by thousands of miles. Do you think I have clairvoyance or step on a hot wheel? If you have this skill, it is better to do the problem!"

Wei Guanglei knew that Zhu Zhifei was really the kind of good student who studied hard with one heart and one mind. He was different from himself, and had good grades since childhood. Although he couldn't keep up with the sky when he was not on the land, he was still a serious student.

Yu Guang scanned Chu Yu, who was poking the rice with his chopsticks, and Wei Guanglei touched Zhu Zhifei with his elbow, "Hey, Xiaofei, speaking of it, the young master, who is better than that school girl?"

With round eyes, Chu Yu squeezed his chopsticks tightly, and almost choked on his back!

"Xiao Fei Xiao Fei, you're so **** young!" Zhu Zhifei poured a cup of tea and handed it to Chu Yu, thinking deeply, "However, I have never seen the school flower, I vote for the young master!"

Wei Guanglei agreed, "I also vote for the young master! How do you say that sentence? Oh yes, the young master is beautiful!"

Chu Yu covered his chest with his hands, and coughed even harder-fart, this young master doesn't want your votes! Don't want to!

The weather was hot, and while eating, Wei Guanglei shouted, "Uncle Yang, here are two bottles of cold beer, I want the kind that I just took out from the freezer!"

Chu Yu was holding the tea cup, his eyes still a little red, surprised, "Ice beer? Are you an adult?"

"No, no more, no less, just seventeen," Wei Guanglei raised his eyebrows, "This weather, drinking a cold beer, it's so refreshing to fly! I won't lie to you, I won't tell anyone this secret."