One Piece One Shots! Requests...

By Vemu_Abhi

Its a Charecter imagine oneshots Book. I dont own One Piece or the charecters. I just own the stories. More

Sanji X Reader : I don't hate my birthday anymore!
Kidd X Reader : A Ginger Bread Date!
NEW COVER!!
Law X Reader - Aye Aye Captain
Sanji X Reader (Kidd Pirate crew)
Sleep Deprived S/O - Zoro, Law, Sanji
Theme park - Monster Trio +Ussop
Blind Date! Eustass Kidd X Fem!Reader
Blind Date! Law X Fem!Reader
Child! Mihawk X Child! Reader - Memories
One Piece Boys Valentines Special
Robin - Certificate Course (Happy birthday Robin)
Ace - Movie date!
Nami - Miss Thief
Sanji - Love Me Again
Crocodile - Broken But Beautiful
Kidd - Ghost Contract
Reiju - Candle Light Dinner
Whitebeard - I will protect you
LawSan - Smoke and Midnight Snack
MonsterTrio + Law - Reader sees Celestial Dragon who enslaved 'em
RULES - Please Read the rules Before Requesting
Sanji - Male Reader HC's
Sanji - Your Favourite
Sanji - The Wedding Day
Sanji - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whole Cake Island arc
Sanji - A Little Jealousy
Sanji - Random HC's
Law X Sanji - Heart to Heart / Alone Together
Benn Beckman X M! Reader - Insecurities
Law X Sanji - Home in Your Arms and Spur of the Moment
Kidd X Shy Reader
Doflamingo X Male Reader - I feel good now
Kaku, Lucci, Jabra - First meetings and Kiss
Franky - Cuddles PS Happy birthday Franky!
Sanji - Ice cream
Zoro X M! Reader - Hate To Love
Sanji - The Finest Flavour
Sanji - Always working so... wanna hug
My Favourite Sanji Scenes
My Favourite Sanji Outfits
Sanji - Its Okay to take a break
pending requests (closed!)
Lucci X Jabra - Warm Rhythm
Luffy - Star gazing
Killer - Mr. Mask
Kidd - Pregnant Reader
Benn Beckman - Took you long enough
Yan*are! Robin - Toxic Love
Sanji - A prank?! you jerk!
Crocodile - Wish over a fountain
for people who are voting
Upcoming Stories! Disney Romance
Disney Romance - Mermaid Mullan
guess what. i fucked up.
Disney Romance - Tangled in the stars
Disney Romance - Brave's Blue
Disney Romance - Cinderella's Bird
Heather - Robust Love
Law - Let Go
Ace - Geranium Flower
Last words before they Die with you
Supernova Killer
(Monster trio + Law)Reader likes to take Pictures of Lightnings
Sanji - Burnet
Is your S/O single? - Various OP Boys
Sanji X Frustrated Reader
Killer - Stages of Love

Sanji, Ace, Crocodile - Pregnant S/O

7.1K 119 4
By Vemu_Abhi

vangooh-works asked:
Hii may I request a Headcanon? Hmm how about Sanji, Sir crocodile, and Ace taking care of their pregnant s/o? 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

Asked on tumblr. Im uploading it here also.

S/O means Significant Other a.k.a you reader chan!

(A/N: Just Look at Sanji smiling at chopper. I'm getting soft looking at it)

Sanji

When heard that their s/o is pregnant, firstly Sanji would freak-out in a good way. He is happy, exited, thrilled and very much overwhelmed. He would be very grateful for his S/O for carrying his baby.

Also as Sanji was almost rejected by every woman, being with S/O and starting a relationship with them already made him devoted to them, and to think they are carrying his baby, he would cry with happiness and express how thankful he is to have a family with them.

As Sanji didn’t have a happy childhood, he would promise to himself that he would protect and love his child and also his S/O who is making this happen.

He’d make sure S/O gets all the required nutrition they need by creating healthy tasty recipes. He’d always take his S/O to regular health check-ups. He’d take extra care of the health requirements they need.

During morning sickness, Sanji would hold S/O’s hair and shoulder while they threw up. S/O would try to stop him from seeing them in such a mess but it would be futile as Sanji wouldn’t listen to them anyway.

Consider the already less housework done by S/O to be stopped. He would not let his S/O lift anything nor bend to even tie their shoes. Even if S/O assures him that they are fine and could do some work, he wouldn’t listen. They are carrying his baby and needed rest.

He treats them like a royal as they deserve, but… he makes them do regular exercise which needs to be done to make sure they are healthy.
Talking about the baby names would make the couple so happy.

He’d buy cute baby clothes as the due date approaches. Learning baby recipes would be Sanji’s new hobby.

He would think about S/O and their child all day long. But he’d do his work amazing so his thinking wouldn’t affect his work. But… his best friends would never hear the end of his talking about his S/O and their future child. But still as he is happy they just let it slide and they stay happy with him.

He is very happy to have a baby but at the same time he is kinda scared. What if he wouldn’t be a good father? What if he is not responsible enough? All his insecurities would keep him up some nights.

As S/O knows about this, they assure him that everything is going to be fine and they trust him and believe in him that he’d be the best father. Hearing these lovely words from his S/O Sanji slowly believes in himself and let’s go of his insecurities.

And guess what… he is the best dad to his child and is absolutely smitten by the baby.

XOXOXOXO

Ace

Ace was shocked and would freeze at the moment his S/O told him that they were pregnant.

He was so surprised that he couldn’t talk. He would stay silent for a while. Just at the moment that his S/O feels that he isn’t happy with this, he pulls them towards his chest and slowly and very tenderly says “Thankyou so much”, in his S/O’s ear, making sure only for them to hear.

Ace would become over protective and caring for his S/O from then. He’d make sure S/O not to do anything which harms them or drains them out.

He wouldn’t completely stop S/O from doing what they want to do but would keep an eye on them and made sure they didn’t exhaust themselves.

Ace would cuddle with S/O and try to calm them down if they are crying and with all the mood swings affecting them. He’d rub soothing circles around their back and make sure that they feel safe and comfortable.

He’d slowly fill up the room with baby toys and cute baby clothes. He’d try to read the parent books but would end up falling asleep.

He would wake up during nights and think about how his life is going to change, how his life was going to change for good.

He’d be falling in love with S/O more than ever he could imagine.

He makes sure that his S/O would get regular check-ups and is healthy. As the due date approaches he’d be more nervous and would be more protective of his S/O and the baby and yes! When the baby is born, he is the most fun, playful, still the protective dad.

XOXOXOXO

Sir Crocodile

At first Crocodile didn’t think that his S/O was being serious so he brushed her off by saying he was busy and had no time to make jokes.

He knew they were being serious when they held his hand wouldn’t let it go.

His S/O thought he would be angry or even break up with her. But to their surprise he smiled. He was happy and it was genuine. This made his S/O feel relaxed and also happy.

Crocodile doesn’t look like he cares but he is the man of actions but not words, because he never expressed how he really feel with his S/O.

Crocodile brings gifts and mom care items for his S/O. he always makes others do shopping for him, but now he himself he is shopping and making sure they are perfect for his S/O. He definitely doesn’t want his S/O to get sick. But when S/O asks him about this he turns tsundare mode and won’t agree with them, making S/O chuckle.

He makes time for his S/O and spends time with them every day even if he has work. He wants them to stay happy and healthy.

He even takes his S/O out on dates and makes sure she is comfortable and happy.

Slowly he says what he feels about this and how much happy he is to have his S/O.

After the baby is born he is the dad who makes sure to take the baby to his work and shows off how cute the baby is. (he is the boss after all) he is totally open about how he loves his baby and becomes the over protective father.

XOXOXOXO

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

I hope you enjoyed the headcannon of the 3 charecters. Please feel free to request.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
2.9K 82 10
π˜Όπ™‰ π™„π™Žπ™‡π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ 𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 π™Šπ™ π™ˆπ™€π™π˜Όπ™‡ π˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώ π™ˆπ˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™„π™‰π™€ π˜Όπ™‰π™„π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™Ž,π˜Όπ™‰ π™Šπ™π™π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™Žπ™ π™π™ƒπ˜Όπ™ π™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™€π˜Ώ 𝘼 π™‹π™„π™π˜Όπ™π™€ π™ƒπ˜Όπ˜Ώ 𝘼 3 οΏ½...
434K 9.7K 100
One piece one shots x reader inserts. I started this project in 2016, finished in 2021 I'm happy to see how my writing has progressed thus far I appr...
14K 288 16
One Piece fanfiction. Mainly Trafalgar Law and my OC. I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE.