CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... More

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

60 | Light

615 50 8
By PurpleLoveByKrxs

"Incinerate of Execution final battle, the Championship round will be held two weeks from now but this day we will get to know the finalists who will be competing for the Executors' Cup! Let us all welcome the first team who got their spot from the wild round, Supreme Kairos!"

"Seems like they experienced a hard time before but now they are back on their root! This time, stronger and better! Now let me present to you the members!"

"His name never left the public's eye. Everyone knew him. He has made great achievement before and is now back to make greater achievement together with his teammates! Supreme Lux!"

"Supreme Kairos will never lose without a fight because of him. He was known as the silent fighter of his team, just like what his name means, Caiden!"

"He may be a little but he is a fierce one! He gave all his best whenever he is in the battle round, giving an assurance for his team. Give it up for Lorcan!"

"Oh wait! I just read a shocking news! This player was not in the wild round! This player also skyrocketed her popularity for being a 'girl crush'. It is also stated that this player became the pillar of Supreme Kairos! This player is none other than, Zero!"

"Not but not the least! This player was said to be a hidden gem for the Supreme Kairos! This player was shy to let out her skills but someone inspired her to do this and so she is thankful for that person. Let us all welcome on the stage, L!"

"These five members will surely give us an amazing battle in the final round so don't forget to support them in the upcoming championship!"

There stood the five members of Supreme Kairos with their proud smiles. Everyone was glad that everything works out fine at the end and of course now that Zero is back.

It happened just three days ago...

A message notification popped up when Cadmus was checking his phone up. He clicked that and saw a short message, "Meet me in Vagary."

It was from an unregistered number but somehow he felt familiar upon reading the message. Or maybe his heart is just messing him up for her. But nevertheless, he did not shrug that though, it brighten up his day.

Without a second thought, he immediately took a shower then wear his clothes before going towards Vagary – the restaurant where he saw Tsilla for the third time.

He did not know why but he can't seem to calm his self on his way. His heart just keep beating rapidly like something is going to happen. Tss, it was just probably his mind, overthinking. He's been sleep deprived ever since he saw her on the restaurant.

Once he entered the place, nothing feels weird and so he sat near the door so he will be able to see people entering the place. Seems like the person who message him is not yet there.

He felt his phone vibrated and so he picked it up and saw another message notification from the same unregistered number, "Zero."

His heart immediately beat rapidly but before he can even assess what to do, something popped up in his sight. It was so close to his eyes so he needed to blink several times just so he can focus on what was in front of him – strawberry lollipop.

He instantly looked up to see the person holding it and his mind just blanked out upon seeing her. He can't believe that his Tsilla is standing in front of him while holding a lollipop on his hand and smiling so brightly.

He can't talked as his mind literally stop functioning not until Tsilla asked him while shaking the lollipop in front of him to get his attention, "I am lost. I need my light. Will you be my Lux?"

Right at that moment, he felt like the world stopped working. The only thing he see is Tsilla smiling so widely while shaking the lollipop. The surrounding became muted, his fast heartbeat is the only thing he can hear.

He was brought back to his self when he saw Tsilla slowly losing her smile and so without a second thought he hugged her. Tightly.

They stayed like that for a while, without talking and just hugging. Until Tsilla spoke, "Do you know why I asked you to meet here?"

He just shook his head as his answer and so Tsilla continue, "Vagary means a wandering journey and so I wanted you to be my light to that journey."

"Will you be my light?"

He hugged her tightly before answering, "You don't need to ask me that. I am willing to be your light."

"Let's be each other's light."

"Now that every team was introduced to all of you, it is now the time for picture taking! This will helped us to advertise the tournament. Oh and don't worry reporters, you all will get the chance to interview all the team after this!" The host announced after he was done introducing all the finalists.

"Can we have picture of Zero and L together? Many are requesting that as it is rare for female player to be a finalists!" One photographer asked Supreme Kairos in which L just looked at Zero with wary in her face.

Although Brina was the one who made the first move, it was still awkward for her. She did not know how to act whenever Brina is there. She felt guilty.

Zero just smiled to the photographer then linked her arm to L's shoulder while exclaiming, "Of course!"

L can't help but to stare at her instead of the camera, she still remembered how Brina came to her few days ago.

L is packing her stuff as she is getting herself ready to leave. Now that the wild round was finished and Supreme Kairos won, it is her time to leave now. She did her part already. She can't stand to see Supreme Kairos again, she's blaming herself. She is guilty. And so for her, leaving them is only the right choice.

Once she finished packing up, she walked towards the door and opened it. But stopped upon seeing who was at the door. It was the person whom she was most guilty for – Brina.

She don't know what to do, she was just there standing frozen. Silence dominated them for a while until she properly assess the situation and so she asked in a low tone, "Why are you here?"

Brina looked at her confused which confuses her also! Why would she looked at her like that? Brina then answering her hesitantly while scratching her head, "Uh because we got tournament to attend to?"

"What? You want me to play with you?", L asked her as if she heard her wrong.

Brina nodded while answering, "Uh-huh? You are a member of Supreme Kairos, right?"

L tilted her head in confusion, it is like she was seeing a different person in front of her and so she asked again, "Why?"

Brina looked at her again confused but still answered, "You are a member of Supreme Kairos. Do I need another reason?"

L sighed before saying, "Aren't you supposed to be angry at me? I did you wrong, Brina! So why are you asking me to play with you?"

That made Brina silent for a while then sighed before answering, "I am angry at you. Yes, you did me wrong. But I am still here asking you to play with me. Why, you asked?"

She chuckled first before continuing, "That's because you should be angry at me too. I did you wrong too."

"I should have let you explained your side. I realize you must have a reason for you to do that. Besides, I am asking you as a member of Supreme Kairos. You promised too right? That we will grab the Executors Cup together?"

Before L can answer, Brina continue again, "I still need time to fully be back as Brina you met before. What you did left a great impact to me. Breaking one's trust is not easy. I need time. Even all of this, I want you to play besides me in the tournament."

L was speechless to hear her say that, she ready herself that Brina will never forgive her nor talk to her again. But contrast to her thought, Brina is now in front of her – asking her to play besides her.

"So...?" Brina said as L did not speak for a while.

Right after L heard that she panic and shouted a "Yes!", almost teary eyed. Then asked Brina, "What about the others?"

That's when L noticed that it is not only Brina who is in front of her, the rest of Supreme Kairos is there nodding their head while saying, "Yes!"

After getting their group shot, the interview started immediately.

One reporter asked them, "What makes Supreme Kairos stronger than the others?"

All of the members looked towards L, urging her to answer, "Supreme Kairos experienced a lot. Not only the good ones, there was also hard times – just like a roller coaster ride. And all of this just made our bond, stronger than ever."

"One reporter also asked, "Are you confident to get the Executors' Cup?"

Lorcan answered, "Yes!" then Caiden elaborated, "Just like what L said, our bond became stronger than before. And I trust the members."

One reporter specifically asked Zero, "Everyone is curious about you. Can you share something that no one knows yet?"

Zero answered with, "My username. No one knew the meaning behind it, right? Zero stands for being neutral to everything. I am neither in the negative sides nor in the positive sides."

The reporter followed up with, "What sides are you then?"

Zero smiled before answering, "Zero."

A reporter then asked Supreme Lux, "You once left this industry right? What made you return?"

Lux looked and never left his sight to one person while briefly answering, "Because of a certain someone."

Since his answer was short the reporter asked him a followed up question, "What would you say to that certain person if you are given a chance?"

Still Cadmus eyes never left that person, "I will be your light, your Lux."

"While you can be my shadow, my Tsilla."

"The stronger the light, the darker the shadow."

Fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 126K 47
At the age of eighteen, everyone's blood changes colour. Whether it becomes blue, green or otherwise, the colour is either hereditary or a random, bi...
162 36 30
Among the neon lights and the technological advancements, humanity continues to prosper. But in the shadows, a dark force is taking form, threatening...
301K 29.1K 82
Her memory was taken. Her skills were not. Her very presence is a threat to everything he has ever cared for. They might make a powerful team... ...