CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... More

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

59 | Déjà vu

532 50 12
By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Brina's POV

"Are you walking away again? Why don't you face it? I thought Z have the courage?" He coldly said which made me stopped.

I composed myself before answering all of his questions, "I don't. This is what I think I should do to prevent anymore dangers and problems. And yes, you are right. Z have the courage."

"Then why ar–"

"Z definitely have the courage. In fact Z is courageous enough to go back to something she was afraid. Z is courageous enough continue living in the dark even thought she experience how good it is to live in light."

"What about Brina? My Tsilla?"

I deeply sighed upon hearing his nickname to me, "Tsilla? Brina?", then I let out a hollow laugh before continuing, "She is too. She is brave enough to leave all the people that made her feel what is family, friends, and love. She is brave enough to sacrifice herself for the other's well being."

"Walking away from the problem doesn't mean that they were coward nor afraid. Some of them are just too brave to face a more vicious problem – fighting their own self."

Seconds passed and he remained silent. I was about to take a step forward since I thought this conversation is over now, but his question got me frozen.

"Do you love me?"

I can't comprehend what to say so I remained silent but I felt him walking forward towards me. I panicked and so I said the words without thinking much, "I do."

He stopped and so I am. I was shocked! So I tried to reason out, "Brina does, but she is Z", then without waiting for him to answer, I ran. But I still heard him shouting, 

"Once is enough. Twice is too much. I won't let you get away for the third time!"

Dritan's POV

"Brina does, but she is Z."

Does. Present. I still have a chance and I won't waste that.

I just need to show her that Z's identity will not stop me. Whoever she is I will always love her.

We met thrice. Once is a chance, twice is coincidence, and thrice is us. The third time we met is because of us – our fate.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

Lunch and I am here at the nearby restaurant, waiting for my food to arrive. I was scrolling through my phone when someone spoke, "Here's your order ma'am."

Something caught my attention when I looked at it and so I immediately asked the waiter, "Excuse me? Do you give free strawberry lollipop?"

He nodded his head and so glanced around and saw no one get a free lollipop, "But no one got it?"

He smiled first before answering, "That's because you are special", then he left. Weird.

I just shrugged it off then ate my breakfast. I tore the wrapper then put the lollipop on my mouth before walking out of the restaurant. I am ten steps away from my room when my phone beeped.

I checked it out and found out it was an announcement from Incinerate of Execution. I thought I deleted this app? Anyway, I clicked to see what it was while walking towards my room.

⊶⊷

Looking for a partner who can accommodate me in executing monsters for a whole night.

Prize: Strawberry lollipops.

Posted 12:26 AM

⊶⊷

I stopped myself from opening the door as I read the prize. Who in the world would put strawberry lollipops as a prize?! Weird. I shook my head then opened the door and lie down the bed as soon as possible.

Hours passed and that freaking announcement would not get out of my mind! So I decided to check it out again then stalked the account who posted that.

It was under the game ID Deependu, a newly created account. Must be a newbie huh. I felt something weird upon seeing the account's bio:

Deependu is a name of Indian origin which means 'bright moon'.

I will be your bright moon to give you the light you need to guide you in your darkness.

That reminds me of someone.

Before I can exit the app, an announcement from the same account was posted again. I clicked out of curiosity.

⊶⊷

Incinerate of Execution

1 vs 1

Use your real account

Defeat me (@Deependu) and you get 100$

BONUS: Strawberry Lollipops

Posted 2:34 PM

⊶⊷

What's with strawberry lollipops and this Deependu account? Is he addicted to that? Ugh anyway, I felt like this I saw this post somewhere, so familiar. Weird. Deja vu?

I ignored that and took a shower. Maybe weird things are happening since I still haven't took a shower today. Once I got out of the shower, I saw my phone lighted. I assumed someone texted me but it is not.

It is another announcement from that account:

⊶⊷

I am looking for THAT Player who will not stand the injustice. Oh THAT Player also like strawberry lollipop. In fact THAT Player exchange a whole freaking 500$ in a lollipop!

If you know THAT Player, message me as soon as possible please!

Posted 3:24 PM

⊶⊷

Did Deependu created an account just to look for THAT player? Seems like it as another announcement from that account appeared on my screen.

⊶⊷

I once sent THAT player a friend request but was ignored! I even message THAT player that I will a lollipop for my request to be accepted!

Posted 3:46 PM

⊶⊷

A certain scene popped up to me and I immediately shook my head to shrugged it off. It was just a coincidence. Yes, it must be just that. But the next announcement from that account made me doubted that thought.

Deep inside me, I knew who that account is. I just kept denying. But the announcement surely made me realized something. 

It was a confession.

⊶⊷

Looking for my shadow,

We first met as being enemy – or at least that was what she thought. And so our first meeting did not end well, as she thought I was chasing her because she was my enemy. Afraid of being caught, she got in accident.

That was my nightmare. I blamed myself so hard that I left everything behind. I stopped being the 'greatest'. I thought that me being the person that everyone looked up to was the sole reason she did not want to meet me and so I gave up that title.

Do you know what's worse? It was too late to realized that. She was gone.

But fate loves to play around. I met her for the second time but in another identity. It was her identity that made me fall for her deeper. Everything was going smoothly not until our past hunted us and eventually became a hindrance to us.

Our second meeting failed once again.

Then I finally decided to not let the fate decide for us. It should be me who will decide what my fate is. And I knew what fate I wanted, her.

And so I look for her everywhere. It was the last place I haven't visited in this country and so I was losing my confident in finding her. But who would have thought I would find her in that place? The place where we first met.

Not wasting the time, I ran to her – afraid of losing her again for the third time. This time, we both knew who we really are.

She kept pushing me away saying that she was my enemy but I never saw her like that, hell, I even saw her as the exact opposite. She kept saying that she would just bring danger to the people around her but we all do. Everyone would bring danger to someone. It is just a matter of willing to fight that danger together. And I am.

I am willing to fight besides her whatever danger may come to us.

Her main point was we can't be together because we stand in different point of view, she as what she called 'dark' and me being in the 'light'.

But how do you define if you are in the dark or in the light? Is it because of your surrounding? Is it your way of dealing stuff? Everyone have their own definition of dark and light.

She think she was in the dark but I saw her as the opposite. She was the light to me and to a lot of the people. Her way may be unusual but her intention was good. She helps a lot of people. Her surrounding may be dark but she, herself was the light. And I hope she will realize that.

And if not, then I am willing to be her light, her bright moon to guide her whenever darkness surrounded her.

I am not asking you to change. You can be whoever you are – dark or light. Whatever just please,

Please let me be your Lux.

Posted 7:23 PM

⊶⊷

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 15.2K 59
The allusive L. No one has ever seen his face, heard his real voice, knows his real name. Expect for his secret lover no one knows he has, you. Hopel...
2.5M 126K 47
At the age of eighteen, everyone's blood changes colour. Whether it becomes blue, green or otherwise, the colour is either hereditary or a random, bi...
58 7 14
A young lady, going by many names, is not your average girl. She knows how to kick ass, hack her way through life, and fight bad guys left and right...
162 36 30
Among the neon lights and the technological advancements, humanity continues to prosper. But in the shadows, a dark force is taking form, threatening...