CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... More

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
35 | New Case
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

57 | Never Together

511 44 4
By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Dritan's POV

Days passed and I am still traveling, going from place to place hoping I will find her. Contacting her through her numbers or family is close to impossible now. It is like she complete vanished again. Leaving without a trace.

But I knew she was just around.

And if fate don't let us met each other again, then I will.

I felt my phone vibrated so I picked it up and saw Mr. Lowell number calling me. I instantly answered him while looking for a bench to sit on.

Once I saw one placed in a shaded area near the big tree, I immediately ran towards it before hearing Mr. Lowell speaking, "Z posted again."

"What is it? Have you checked the IP address?" I enthusiastically asked him.

I  thought he will be delighted to answer me but it's the opposite. He deeply sighed before answering me, "Two posts revealing two different government officials' dirty acts. Yes, we found where it was posted."

I was confused by his tone. Aren't he supposed to be happy since they knew where it was posted?, "Then that is a good th—"

I was cut off by him, "It was posted in two different place with two different equipment", he paused for a moment then continue," Clearly, Z is playing with us."

She's still letting out her frustrations huh. Z has been doing this method lately. Revealing two to three dirty acts at the same time but was posted in different places and different equipment.

Z is definitely playing with the police or should I say the world? I mean Z's target can be anyone from anywhere — whether it is from the other side of the world. Plus Z did not secured nor protect his IP address, so clearly she wants the world to know she is always around.

"What places?" I asked in which he answered with, "Heru and Nagoya. I'll call you back if there's an update", then he ended the call.

I listed down the places he mentioned on my small pocket notebook I always carried since I started this little adventure of mine. It contains all the news or information about Z.

Now that I looked at it, Z has been posting from Japan with different cities these past few days. So I might go there next week since I am almost done searching here. There's only one place left — Yulan City.

It is a city between Sheja and Loire. A city I wish to never visit again as there was no good memories I had there, only the bad ones.

My phone vibrated again but this time it's a text messages from Caiden.

⊶⊷

Wild Executors round is starting in a few minutes.

Don't worry, Supreme Kairos will have a spot to enter the championship tournament.

Seen 12:34 PM

By the way, any update to you?

They are already asking when are you coming back.

Seen 12:36 PM

Still the same.

I told you, I'll be back once I found myself.

Sent 12:37 PM

⊶⊷

After that, I get up then walked towards the bus station. Ready to go to Yulan City.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Brina's POV

I checked all the equipment and saw that the posts are already scheduled for the rest of the week. Meaning, I can now start to look for another targets. This is basically what my days are. Finding the deepest and darkest secrets of my target after targets.

I knew they are probably frantic right now as revelation after revelation is done in different places around the world. That's how the world is five years ago and that's how the world should be right now.

A world whom should always be wary of Z as everyone can be the target. No one is safe. Even the most loved person can be the target.

I checked the time and saw it was already six in the morning so I stretched out for a bit before lying down in a hard mattress. I am currently living in this old and cheap motel.

Yes, a motel and not hotel. It will be easier for them to find me if I stay in a hotel. At least in motels, it is not the case as they are usually located in rural area with no technologies that would let them know the situation in the city.

I should be sleeping right now as I have been sleep deprived ever since that day. It became worse these past few days as I became uneasy like something is going to happen. And I don't like this feeling.

Since I can't sleep, my mind started to wonder and reminisce.

What if that day did not happened? Will I still be in Supreme Kairos? Will we be competing in the tournament just as we planned? What if I did not met them? Will they be happy and would not be hurt? Will I be happy in my own world? What if I am not Z?

A beep sound brought me back from my thoughts. It was my phone so I immediately checked, it is an announcement from the tournament.

"Good day executors! Later this day, the Wild Executor Round is happening! It is a second chance for all the teams who did not make it to the finalists so make sure you support them!"

Maybe if I did not met them, they would probably in the finalists now.

I sighed. Although I disconnected myself to the world, I make sure to be updated to them especially the tournament. I was so devastated when I found out that they turned down the third round. I knew it was because of my disappearance and so I blamed myself for that.

But I am glad to know that they will grab the chance to make it to the finalists. I saw the name to the confirmed teams who will be in the wild round. I am rooting for them as I know that us what their dream is in the first place.

Maybe they moved on now and realized that I am just passing by in their life. That can still move forward without me. And I am so glad for that. At least somehow I did not completely ruined Supreme Kairos.

With that thought, I drifted off to slumber.

I woke up around three in the afternoon and so I immediately did my morning routine then go out to find a nearby cafe so I can have my breakfast slash lunch.

I saw one near the bus station so without further ado I immediately get inside. There's a line but it is not that long so I still have time to check my phone. The wild round is probably starting already. I knew they will passed this round. I believe in them.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, may I take your order?" the girl in the counter asked me when it is now my turn to order and so I instantly told her my order.

I was advised to wait for my order so I sat up in the table besides the floor-to-ceiling window. This way, I can see the outside, different people walking in different direction. Everyone is minding their own business.

I kept looking outside not until my eyes caught something. Someone very familiar was standing frozen while starring at me amidst the vast of people walking in different direction.

Fuck!

"Order for Ms. Bri—"I frantically ran towards the counter and grab my order without waiting for her to finish then run away from here.

Shit. Why is he here? Aren't he supposed to be in the wild round? Fuck!

I am definitely panicking right now as I walk-run, I even collided to a lot of people as I don't have much time to look up nor to change my direction.

I knew he saw me so I am afraid to look back to check if he was following me — I hope not.

But that hope vanished as soon as I heard someone called me and I knew very damn well who it was, "Tsilla!"

That made my heart beat rapidly and so I sped up even more my running, hoping he would not catch up.

But who am I kidding, his legs are much longer than me! My two steps are probably just one for him. I was stopped when someone grabbed my wrist, "Why are you avoiding me?"

I stopped but did not dare to turned around at him. I pull my wrist from his hold but still remained at my place before saying, "We should not be together. Hell, we should not even met."

"Darkness and Light should never be together."

With that, I started walking but was stopped when he spoke in his cold voice, "You are wrong."

I waited for his to continue but seconds passed and he did not spoke again so I started walking away again. One step and I was stopped again, this time I did not know what to feel right now.

"You are Z, right?"

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

💜💜💜

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 24.5K 38
Welcome to the underground business. Where the tainted stay tainted and the pure turn stained. Where allies are rare and enemies rack every agenda. T...
162 36 30
Among the neon lights and the technological advancements, humanity continues to prosper. But in the shadows, a dark force is taking form, threatening...
2.5M 126K 47
At the age of eighteen, everyone's blood changes colour. Whether it becomes blue, green or otherwise, the colour is either hereditary or a random, bi...
958 89 22
Leandrios Petrovious has always been good at fighting his way out of tough situations. He became so good at it that he fought his way to the Internat...