CODE Z: The Unseen (Cryptic S...

By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Z, a name who is like a complex equation everyone wants to solve. As much as they want to meet Z, they're als... More

Z | O p e n i n g
Z | Prologue
01 | Mall Game
02 | Series of Moves
03 | Tablet
04 | Victory
05 | Zero
06 | Hacker
07 | Draw
08 | Coward
09 | Partners
10 | Encode
11 | Impossible
12 | Justice
13 | Participant
14 | THAT Player
15 | Lollipop
16 | Notification
17 | Dritan Cadmus Vueci
18 | Arxiu
19 | Father
20 | Aakil Team
21 | Lien City
22 | An Hour
23 | Fish
24 | Luxze
25 | Time
26 | Reclaimed
27 | Criminals
28 | South Korea
29 | Name
30 | Darkness
31 | Future
32 | Found
33 | Doomed
34 | Pretend
36 | Beste University
37 | Lucas
38 | New Beginning
39 | Noir Rose
40 | Lux
41 | Orion
42 | Greatest Secret
43 | Data
44 | By Your Side
45 | Missing
46 | Mirror
47 | Started
48 | Sheja City
49 | Press Enter
50 | Harm
51 | Gunshot
52 | Danger
53 | Trust
54 | Time Will Tell
55 | Selfish
56 | News
57 | Never Together
58 | Enemy
59 | Déjà vu
60 | Light
Z | Epilogue
Z | C l o s i n g

35 | New Case

595 44 6
By PurpleLoveByKrxs

Brina's POV

I am so glad they believed what I told them and they did not pry anymore about that. So right after I got home, I immediately walked inside the Arxiu Room and check on that person who is pretending to be me.

Jeremy Persin

20 Years Old

Unemployed

192.168

That is the important information I found on that person and that is enough for me. I immediately open another computer and set a tracker in that person so I will know his whereabouts. 

After I secured the tracker, a red dot in the middle of the map is visible on the computer screen. It is not moving and so I walked out of the room, not bothering to turned off the computer. I need to be updated of his whereabouts and for me to do that, I should let the computer run 24/7. 

I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling, just contemplating things. Been staring for a while until my phone rang and so I grabbed it and answered, not bothering to see the caller's ID.

"What are you doing?" From the voice of it, I already knew who he was – Cadmus.

"Was about to sleep" I answered him while looking at the clock besides my bed – 10:13 PM.

"Hm. Called you to tell that you need to be here at 7:00 AM sharp, tomorrow." I raised my eyebrow upon hearing that, so I asked him, "Why?"

"You'll know tomorrow" He said then ended the call.

Damn. What it is now? Ugh, I felt like my life would be in a haywire starting tomorrow.

»•» ⚠️ «•«

Dritan's POV

"Are you really sure about this?" Caiden asked then followed by Lorcan's answer, "I like it!"

"It will be better for the team" I said with finality that made both of them quiet.

I already told them what was my planned – to let Brina be part of Aakil Team. Although not officially, she will just helped us in some works.

"You do know what she did last night. She was the only one who got an information and I think that is enough for her to be part of this" I spoke again to break the silence that was surrounding the room.

Before they can voice out their opinion, the door suddenly rang, indicating that someone is at the door. I eyed Lorcan to let him knew I was commanding him to open it. 

Few seconds later, Lorcan walked back towards us with Brina following on his back.

"What now?" is what we heard the moment Brina arrived in front of us who are seating at the couch.

"Congratulations!" Lorcan enthusiastically exclaimed while clapping his hand. This just made Brina more confused as first of all, Lorcan did not even answered her question.

"Welcome to the team!" Caiden's words was abruptly followed by Brina's question, showing how surprised she was, "What team are you talking about? Aren't I a member of Supreme Kairos for a long time?"

"You'll be part of Aakil Team. Well, not technically, you will just be helping us in computer works." I answered her confusion but seems like that just made her even more confused.

"Aakil?"

"Hm. We help the police in some cases" Caiden answered this time.

Then a my phone suddenly rang which interrupted our conversation. I saw Mr. Lowell's name on the caller ID and so I instantly answered the call.

"I need Aakil Team. I'll assigned you a case" Mr. Lowell said right after I answered the call.

"Didn't I told you? Aakil Team will only work for one case and you know which case is that" I spoke in a cold manner which made Lorcan and the others to looked at me with confusion.

"Just this one, Dritan. I am currently solving a new special case – an alarming one I can say. I need to focus on this special case so I need the Aakil Team's assistance for the other." Mr. Lowell explained in his business tone.

Special?

"How special that case for you to need us?" I asked him as I know that no matter how many cases Mr. Lowell handled, he can still do it all at once. He was known for his great management.

"Very special." Mr. Lowell paused for a moment before continuing "Like the case with Z."

And that made me stop for a second. A case like Z? Another hacker? If it is, we should have known about it? I mean we basically revolve around the technologies plus we have Lorcan.

Speaking of him, I glanced towards him and he just looked at me with a confused face. I was about to asked him but was stopped when Mr. Lowell spoke again.

"Oh not a hacker type. Similar with Z's case as this person suddenly started making noise by leaving notes and targeting people."

That really sounded like Z.

"Just this once" I said in a defeated tone and he immediately exclaimed, "Great! I will send you the details in a few minutes" then ended the call.

"What?" Lorcan instantly fired a question right after I placed my phone on the coffee table.

"You mentioned Aakil. Do they have an update on our case?" Caiden spoke before I can even answer Lorcan

"A new case", I simply answered both of them that made them baffled so I elaborated, "We'll solve a new case. Mr. Lowell will send the details later."

"Oh I almost forget, Brina will help us"

That made Brina turned her head at me and raised her right eyebrow. Before she can asked anything, my phone vibrated and so I checked it.

It was the information on the new case. When I finished reading it, I told them the summarized.

"Someone is using the emotional manipulation to do awful acts. A group chat was made for Beste University students, it was designed as a place for them to say their emotional pain. Then one student revealed that there was a hidden agenda behind this group chat. It was really made for the perpetrator to have the target in one place. Then several students are reported to have committed suicide inside the university. The police theorized that these events are connected to the group chat."

"Something like that is happening inside the Beste University?" Caiden asked a question but more to himself as his voice is muffled.

"That perpetrator must be good since this news still have not reached the public", Lorcan voiced out his opinion.

"Yes, and so we need to solve this before the public became aware", I spoke to them while looking at their eyes.

"But the next round for the tournament is next week?" Caiden asked in which I answered while looking at Brina.

"We have Brina which will gave us an excuse. We will be requesting to borrow one room for us to train in the upcoming tournament. By this, we can train while gathering information about the case. We have two main players who are studying in Beste University so I am sure they will agree to this."

"Dritan is right. It's also better if we are near the crime scene", Lorcan said, agreeing to me.

"So, what do you think Brina?" Caiden then asked Brina in which we looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"Damn. Oh I mean G-Good?" Brina answered hesitantly then muffled something we can't hear.

───── ❝ 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐁𝐲𝐊𝐫𝐱𝐬 ❞ ─────

Hello! Just wanna share you this,

You shine brighter than anyone else!

In case no one told you today 😉

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Imposter By Nichole

Mystery / Thriller

196K 2.5K 27
Would you doubt your own sanity if you were suddenly blamed for certain events that you had no idea were happening? At first, Dayna thinks everyone...
3.9K 383 29
Hi!! It's me again....😉 With my New Story..... and it's all belong to our dearest cp WEILAN ❤ Please enjoy this SCIENCE-FANTASY short journey with m...
301K 29.1K 82
Her memory was taken. Her skills were not. Her very presence is a threat to everything he has ever cared for. They might make a powerful team... ...