❤Missed Me, Sweetheart?❤✔✔

By RavneetKaur206

This story is about Shivaay and Annika who got separated because of annika. When they meet after seven years... More

❤Prologue❤
❤Characters❤
❤Part 1❤
❤Part 2❤
❤Part 3❤
❤Part 4❤
❤Part 5❤
❤Happy Gurupurab❤
❤Part 6❤
❤Part 7❤
❤Part 8❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 9❤
❤Part 10❤
❤Part 11❤
❤New Story❤
❤Part 12❤
❤Part 13❤
❤Part 14❤
❤Part 15❤
❤Part 16❤
❤Part 17❤
❤Part 18❤
❤Part 19❤
Question
❤Promo❤
❤Part 20❤
❤Part 21❤
❤Part 22❤
❤Part 23❤
😔😔😔
❤Part 24❤
❤Part 25❤
❤Part 26❤
❤Part 27❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 28❤
❤Part 29❤
❤Part 30❤
❤Part 31❤
❤Part 32❤
❤Part 33❤
❤Part 34❤
❤Part 35❤
❤Part 36❤
❤Part 37❤
❤Part 38❤
❤Part 39❤
❤Part 41❤
❤Part 42❤
❤Part 43❤
❤Epilogue❤
❤Bonus part 1❤
❤Bonus Part2❤
❤Bonus Part 3❤
❤Bonus Part4❤
❤Bonus Part 5❤

❤Part 40❤

4.2K 475 242
By RavneetKaur206

        Annika was looking outside the window with a constant blush on her cheeks. They were driving back home. Shivaay was giving her teasing glances to which she was trying to glare him but her tinted cheeks were telling some other story.

      He had kissed her four times in last few minutes. Even when they sat inside the car to go back, he had surprised her by placing his lips on hers kissing her passionately. She was wondering what had gotten into him. This man suddenly changed into a cheapda or he already was but was just waiting for her permission to show his true colors. If he was behaving this desperate outside, she didn't know what would happen inside the room. The mere thought made her blush more.

       'Jaana! I'm losing my control.' His voice broke her reverie.

     She looked at him quizzically.

      'Your red cheeks are making you look edible.' He whispered in a husky voice making her a full tomato.

      'Stop teasing me, Shiv.' She pouted.

     'Stop.....stop pouting.' He warned gazing at her lips.

      'You cheapda insaan.' She exclaimed noticing his gaze. He chuckled. 

       'I won't talk to you....' she said sulking. He chuckled more. She frowned looking at other side. He burst out laughing seeing her drama.

        She made a cry baby face. He continued laughing.

     'Shivaaayyyyyy.' She whined hitting his chest continously.

      'Okay! Okay!....sorry....I'm sorry....' He spoke controlling his laughter.

       'Apology not accepted.' She spoke twitching her lips.

     'Why?' He raised his eyebrows.

      She shrugged her shoulders showing tadi.

      He tried talking to her but she paid no heed. He sighed seeing her terrible mood swings. He wondered what would she do during pregnancy. The thought made him smile. How adorable would she look with their baby in her womb? 

       She was confused seeing him smiling. Here she was angry, no....pretending to be angry and instead of manofying her, he was lost somewhere.

      She poked his shoulder with her index finger. He looked at her.

      'Where are you lost?'

     'You want to know?' He asked, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

      She nodded moving her face up and down looking like a cute baby.

      He first thought of telling her about his thoughts but decided not to since a mischievous idea hit his mind.

      'I was thinking about our first night.......' He said with a dreamy voice. Her expressions changed to blush again. 

      'How sexy my name would sound when you will moan while i make love to you??????......' He continued teasing her. His husky voice made her shudder. 

      He stopped the car opening his seat belt and leaned towards her.

     She was perplexed. He tucked her hair strands behind her ear kissing her cheek sensuously. She gulped closing her eyes. Her breathing turned heavy as she clutched onto his arm. He rub his thumb over her lower lip.

      'Shivvvvv.....' she moaned losing her sanity feeling his assaults.

      He looked at her intently. His right hand cupping her cheek. He made her look at him. She instantly looked down feeling the heat rushing to her cheeks under that gaze filled with intensity and desires.

       'Inn jhukti aankhon ko rokne ka koi toh tareeka hoga....' (there must be a way to stop these bending eyes...') He muttered kissing her eyes. She hugged him smiling hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

      When they broke apart, she looked around to see that they were near the beech. Both decided to spend some time there.

        They sat over the sand holding hands gazing the vast sea. The waves hitting their feet. She placed her head on his shoulder. He smiled pecking her hair.

    They were sitting when they heard two boys and a girl gossiping.

     'Hey, isn't he SSO? The billionaire?' One of the boys asked while other two nodded.

      'And she's his wife right? The one he didn't accept.....' Spoke the other one.

       'Yeahhhh!!!! And you know he used to be a goon. And who knows if he has kept her as just a bed warmer. Afterall, a hooligan he was and now a rich businessman too. People like him are fond of having mistresses.....' The girl completed and the very next second held her cheek feeling a stinging pain.

      She looked up to see Annika glaring her with red eyes. She was about to speak but Annika slapped her again. It happened three four times.

      'Who the hell do you people think you are?' She asked fuming in anger. She looked like a volcano ready to erupt. How dare they speak rubbish about her Shiv?

      'Listen......'

     'You listen to me, mister. Before pointing a finger at someone, first look at yourself. Jaante hi kitna ho usko jiske baare mein bakwaas kr rhe ho? Kabhi dekha hai usko kuch krte hue yaa khud ladkiyan bhejte ho uske paas ke jao jaake Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki mistress ban jao......'

      'You can't deny the truth, madam. These rich people are generally a womaniser.....' The girl still had the audacity to speak but soon an another slap landed on her cheek.

      'How dare you? How dare you call him that......you Idiot.....i will kill you.....' Annika kept slapping the girl till blood came out of her mouth. Shivaay, who was a silent spectator till now came forward holding annika from her waist from behind. She wriggled in his hold.

      'Leave me, shivaay. I won't leave her today.......' she shouted trying to come out of her hold. She was uncontrollable but he kept his hold tight.

     'Just go from here.' Shivaay told to three sternly. The boys held the girl's shoulders who was on the verge of losing her consciousness and went from there. Annika still wriggled in his hold.

       He turned her towards himself. His hands encircling her waist. She was still seething in anger.

      'Relax!' He muttered rubbing her back.

      'Bloody idiots. I swear if not for you i would have killed her today.'

      'Shaant, meri jhansi ki raani.....shaant.....'

      'Kaddu shaant....himmat kaise hui uski tumhare baare mein bakwaas krne ki....man toh kar rha hai us cheapdi ke baal khich dun....mere Shiv ko aisa bola usne....'

     'Annika....'

     'Nhi....you shouldn't have stopped me. Usko uski naani yaad dilati main. Badi ayi......ek baar mil jaye main toh uska kachumbar bna dungi.......main......'

      Her words stayed behind her throat as he joined their lips seeing her continuing her rajdhani express. She clutched his shoulders tightly as he suck both her lips. This was the only way to shut her up.

      'Feeling better?' He asked as they broke apart. She nodded.

      'Jaana, let people say whatever they want. I don't care. What matters to me is what you think of me. It doesn't matter what they think.....'

     'It matters, Shivaay. For me, it does. No one has the right to defame you like this.....'

      'Okay! Let it be for now. Cheer up and give me jaana kinda smile.'

      She smiled widely. He pecked her lips. She frowned muttering cheapda.

_________________________________________

      They reached the mansion holding hands where there family was waiting for them. Everyone was wide awake except rudy who was snoring loudly on Annay's shoulder. Poor Annay was tired of pushing him away time and again but rudy being a deep sleeper enjoyed his sleep.

      'Here come the love birds....' Spoke Arnav looking at the two.

      Pinky smiled hugging them. They wished shivaay for his birthday. Annay woke Rudra up.

      'Arey yaar kyu meri neend ke dushman bne hue ho sab?' ('Why you guys are being enemies of my sleep?') He cried rubbing his eyes. Others rolled their eyes.

     'Happy birthday, shivaay.' He embraced shivaay who thanked him smiling. He tried parting away but realised that rudra slept while hugging him. Shaking his head, he placed him over the couch carefully.

     'How was the surprise, dude?' Om asked as they all settled down.

     'You guys knew?' Shivaay asked surprised. They all nodded. He narrowed his eyes at Annika who giggled.

      They talked for sometime when Pinki told there were two auspicious occasions for the wedding, one tomorrow and other after seven days. Shivaay instantly opted the former one. Annika rolled her eyes at his desperate-ness.

     'Shivaay, we can't prepare this soon and what about the other rituals?' Pinky asked.

     'No mom! No more rituals and all. Direct wedding, just wedding and that too tomorrow only.' He spoke firmly.

      'But.....'

    'I don't know anything. I will marry tomorrow means tomorrow.' He said being stubborn.

    Annika patted his shoulder. He looked at her.

     'You won't marry after tomorrow?' She asked.

    'Noooooo! A big no....'

     'Really?' She raised her eyebrows.

    'Really.....' He nodded.

     'Fine then. Maa, shaadi cancel....' she said getting up.

     'Whattttttttt?' He exclaimed being shocked. Everyone else giggled.

     'Jaana, you can't do this....' He cried holding her hand. She frowned but didn't say anything.

      'Annika! Please understand na yaar....' He spoke genuinely being sad.

      'Shivaay!' She muttered cupping his face concerned.

     He pleaded her with his eyes.

     'Kya hua?' She asked softly.

     'I can't stay away from you anymore.' He whispered hugging her. She sighed looking at pinky helplessly.

      Finally, seeing the topmost businessman behaving like an infant, his mother agreed to his demand.

      He smiled looking at Annika who smiled back. Both looking forward to their new journey of love......

     ***********

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the last part❤❤❤

This is the chappy i'm not satisfied with but i couldn't come up with anything better 😕

Precap: promo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 121 1
Annika had loved Shivaay since she was a little girl, unloved and unwanted by everyone else, until she found the Oberoi's. She was flighty and fiery...
145K 9.6K 18
My first Shivika Story.. Summary : Shivaay left Annika day after their marriage as he felt she wasn't his type but on his sister's house, he returne...
353K 31.9K 61
Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to leave his life. An incident completely chan...
73.2K 6.7K 20
The story of an independent girl Annika who had broke up her love with Shivaay 5 years back ,takes up the responsibility of her little 2year old step...