Eternal Love | Na Jaemin

Da markieshyuck

» college au ❝ Our moments don't fade away ❞ Altro

P R E L U D E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
10k
Wattys
100k

54

6.2K 261 90
Da markieshyuck

Stopping by a pharmacy store on her way, she brought the same medications the school nurse recommended on that day and she head back home deciding to rest.
It took her a whole day to completely recover from the pain.

1 week later-

"I can't come to school tomorrow, mom will be discharged. I need to help dad at home" Jihae nodded understanding him and bid him a goodbye before walking back home from the store.

Getting permission from the store owner to leave early, he grabbed his bag and rode on his bicycle to go back home.
Walking inside his house, he head straight into his mother's room to visit her.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, crouching down next to the bed she was laid down on.
"Home always feels better" She replied giving him a weak smile- her voice rough, energy drained out and she visibly lost weight cause she barely had a proper meal in the past one week.

"I've told you about someone right?" Hyungsik said, eyeing Jaemin.
"Oh yes, I heard about Seo Jihae. Wasn't she the one who you said is the future CEO of Seo Enterprises?" Seongmi asked and Jaemin nodded.
"Really? She's so down to earth and respectful. I approved- only you're left Seongmi" Hyungsik said and she nodded.

"How about we meet her tomorrow?" Jaemin shook his head.
"You're still recovering—"
"It doesn't matter Jaemin, she knows everything right?" Jaemin hesitantly nodded- he then realized he never spoke about his past to her.

"Fine I'll ask her to visit our house tomorrow" He said.
"Bring her home along with you after school" Hyungsik adviced.
"I'm skipping school tomorrow. I need to help you" Seongmi shook her head in response.

"Your dad is here, I'm fine dear. Just go to school and evening she can meet us" She said. Jaemin hesitated but soon nodded.
"I'll just go out for some time, call me if anything is needed" Jaemin said before grabbing his phone and exiting the house.

Angel💞

Can we meet?

Right now??
Jaem it's 10pm..

Yeah ik

Anything urgent?

Not really

Ok I'll come

At the bridge

Fine

10:31

"Hey" Jihae waved at the boy who was leaning against the railing, approaching him. He waved back at her, now standing beside her.
"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Jihae asked, looking down at the calming river beneath.

"Why didn't you ever ask me about my past? I mean, you knew I was force transferred and how I never talked about my dad before and now that he's suddenly a part of my family.. Why?" He asked looking at the girl.
"I knew you would talk it out when you're ready. I didn't want to pester you or anything" Jihae replied.

"Dad likes you- how you were so down to earth and respectful. He couldn't stop talking about how well behaved you were on that day in the hospital. He's impressed Angel" Jaemin gave her a smile and she returned one.

"And about my past..." Jihae lifted her hand up in the air, pausing him.
"Tell me about it only if you're ready, I'm not pressuring you to talk it out just because I'm your girlfriend" Jihae said and he nodded.
"I want to talk it out Jihae, I'm fine now" She nodded and he began speaking.

"My mom got pregnant at the age of 16- it was accident. Her parents disliked their daughter getting pregnant at teenage so they abandoned her. She went to talk to dad but he denied to support her saying he was too young to become a father and now he returned"

"She had no other choice but to work multiple part time jobs and rent out a house for the living. Till I was in middle school, she always lived with me but after that she got a permanent job in Daegu, she could only meet me in the weekends."

"Being alone all my life- I'd no restrictions. The friends I made turned out to be not the best ones. I was always into fight and breaking school rules but because of my good grades the school didn't take this to my mother's notice. I was exactly like Taeyong hyung"

"And one day, just like that my life took a huge turn- unexpectedly. Someone stole my friend's watch and suspecting it to be one of my classmate both of them got into a fight. I tried to stop them but it was vain. My friend ended up hitting his head on the edge of the desk and was hospitalized- that was why I was terrified when you hit the edge of the desk when Jeno and I were fighting"

"When the school head got to know, the guy blamed everything on me and that's how I was forced to transfer to another school- ended up being Cheonbong High"
"My mother does know that I wasn't the real culprit behind all of this and she got more protective ever since, making sure I wasn't mentally disturbed or depressed for being falsely accused"

"I realized that I was living the wrong way all my life and changed myself to become a better person, I still am trying to. And then I met you, things began falling in its right place. I'm glad I've you in my life Angel" Jaemin said holding her hand as he spoke.

"You don't have to try anymore and change yourself Jaem, you're the best one. If it wasn't for you I would've been stuck in that business contract and forced to marry Jeno. I'm glad I met you Jaemin" Jihae said hugging him- her hands around his neck and his hands on her waist.

"I love you Jihae, I really do" Jaemin let out, kissing the crook of her neck, dearly holding her in his arms.
"I love you too Jaemin" Jihae said, stroking his hair.

"Oh shit!" She broke the hug, hurriedly pulling out her phone.
Her eyes widened noticing the time.
"Shit it's 11:02, I'm late" Jihae let out, sliding her phone back into her pocket.
"What's with the hurry Angel?" Jaemin asked, confused.

"I sneaked out Jaem, what if my mom came to check upon me and noticed I wa in my room?! I'll be fucking grounded. I need to leave, bye Jaem. Get back home safely" Jihae said before running away from the boy.

"Text me once you reach!" He yelled out and she raised her hand giving him an 'okay' sign.
He chuckled to himself as he watched the girl till she was out of his sight.
He felt more relieved after talking it out to her.

All he wanted was to have Jihae by his side but life had different plans for him..

And that's Jaemin's backstory...

Why tf do I feel like the story is coming to an end??
Maybe it is.. idk

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

52.7K 1.6K 119
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏғᴛᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.. ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ. ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ-ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇᴅ. ᴀ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ/ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ ʏᴇᴇᴛʏᴏ...
1.3M 53.9K 78
» mafia au » soulmate au ❝ You and I are not meant to be ❞
19K 480 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
196K 9.4K 22
There was something about the boy, something that made Jaemin happy. . . 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓈 : 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒 RANKED #3 IN LEEJENO RANKED #2 IN LEEJENO Ⓒ...