๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ โ€• ๐ž. ๐œ๐ฎ...

Od girasolesss

๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ | โI like that I can be open with you. I don't have to hide what I am. It's a lonely thing... Viac

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—๐—
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

47.8K 1.7K 419
Od girasolesss

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( bewitched, act one ) ★彡

It was almost night time by the time Lilith walked out of the store. Her mother had send her directions to a shop that had a spice front but it was only known to witches in the area. She had gotten to talking with the shop owner and she thought she was really sweet and helped her find what she needed and explained that she would always be there to help out with witch business if needed. The shop owner, Magda, had a high respect for Lilith's parents, having heard of their reputation and stories from others and she appreciated everything that they had done and were doing for Forks. Lilith could feel that she would be spending a lot of spare time in the store after that moment knowing that Magda could teach her a few things that she would be struggling with.

"Have a good night." Magda bid and Lilith responded with a thank you as she left, placing the herbs in her bag as she began to walk towards the restaurant that Jessica, Bella and Angela had decided to eat at.

Night time had fallen quickly once she began to walk, it was no thanks to the short days that came with Winter time, but, she didn't mind as she continued to make her way over towards the restaurant knowing she would be there soon anyway since it was only a five minute walk. She turned towards an alley way, walking forward she could see a few men walk past but stop when they saw her walking by herself and decided to walk towards her. Lilith simply turned back the way she came from, knowing it wasn't safe to continue on towards the men.

She kept walking, pretending she didn't even notice them or that her heart wasn't pounding in her chest in fear, "Saw you in the dress store." One of them slurred, making it known to Lilith that they were drunk.

"Hey, where you running to?" The other yelled out.

Lilith turned around to see the other half of their friend group coming the other way, grinning ear to ear when they saw her, "There she is! What's up?" One of them practically cheered, "It's my girl."

One of the guys with the longer hair tossed a beer can to the other side over Lilith's head where his friends were, the girl whipping her head around to follow its path, "How you guys doing? Look who we just found."

Lilith turned to try to walk away but one of them grabbed her and pulled her towards them, "Where are you going?" Lilith continued to shove them away, her heart beat getting faster along with her breath getting shorter, "Come get a drink with us." They persisted.

"You should hang out with us. It's fun." They continued and Lilith's breathing continued to quicken as she tried to escape from them, feeling a panic attack building up. Panic attacks were never good in her case as her magic always accidentally made their way through and she didn't want to hurt anyone or herself. Or even expose herself to them, it didn't matter if they were drunk and they might not remember it, but, she couldn't risk it regardless.

"I don't think she likes that." One guy who was wearing a baseball cap realised.

"You're pretty." One of them played with a stand of hair and Lilith slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me." She panted, trying to push them away from her as they continued to lightly push her around trying to get her to have a drink and play with them—her mind continuing to think of horrible outcomes if she stayed and if she continued to fight back, it might turn out horribly as well, "Don't touch me!" She exclaimed, finally snapping and accidentally burning one of the guys with her hand, causing him to groan out.

"Bitch, burnt me!" He yelled out furiously, looking at the singed clothing before looking back at the blonde girl with rage, taking a step towards her, his hand raised.

The sound of tires screeching came bursting through, causing the group of guys to halter as they turned to look at what was going on as they all saw a grey Volvo come drifting in towards them and Lilith used that moment to jump away from them, the engine loud and causing her to try and block her ears. The car stopped only a few mere inches before it hit the group of guys, who had each gasped and yelled out as they tried to take a few steps back so the car didn't hit them.

Edward got out of his seat, leaving the door wide. "Get in the car." He simply ordered Lilith, never taking his eyes off of the group of men. Lilith didn't hesitate and quickly moved into the passenger seat, not wanting to argue with the boy after she had noticed the dangerous and angry look in his eye—and she couldn't think of a better way to get away from her attackers.

"That was a very dangerous manoeuvre." The guy wearing the baseball cap slurred. Lilith watched as Edward let out a deep growl, causing the guys' eyes to widen as they each took slow steps back away from the boy who seemed to have something non-human about him. Edward only turned back away and got into the car, his eyes filled with fury and not exactly thinking straight as he put the car into drive as he moved the car forward and towards the guys, making them all stumble backwards. The tires coming to a screeching stop when he heard Lilith screaming at him to stop.

He put the car into reverse and turned the car around and towards the streets, Lilith seeing the group of guys running away in the side view mirror as she gripped onto the door handle as Edward slid the car around onto oncoming traffic, "I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off." Edward said abruptly, his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that Lilith was surprised it wasn't crushed.

"No, you shouldn't!" Lilith shook her head, her eyes widened as she thought about anyone getting hurt because of her.

"You don't know the cold, repulsive things they were thinking." Edward argued. He could hear their thoughts loud and clear as they talked about what they planned to do with a short, blonde haired girl—his mind instantly making the connection that it was Lilith.

"You can read minds also?" Lilith said shocked—getting completely distracted from the current issue at hand. She read that they could have gifts, but, they never said anything to the point of telepathy.

"Can we talk about something else?" Edward snapped, "Distract me so I won't turn around."

The witch blinked a few times, trying to figure out what to say to distract him, "First, you should put your seatbelt on. Second, um, I thought of a few things we could do to hang out." She blurted. Edward laughed sarcastically as he told her that she should put hers on also which she quickly did and blushed when she realised that she had been so distracted that she had forgotten to do it. "I thought we could go hiking—but, not for too long since I'm incredibly unfit." Lilith brought up, "The mountains look really pretty from my house and I've been begging my parents to go one weekend but they're always busy. So, maybe we could go together instead."

She then looked over at him at she began to second guess her idea when she realised that his facial features didn't seem to change and he didn't seem to like the idea as much as she thought he would. Stupid, stupid, Lilith, did you even think if he would like hiking or did you just make an assumption that he liked it since his dad drags him and his siblings to do it when the weather's nice? She scolded herself, "Unless you don't like hiking... then it would be really stupid of us to go hiking if we didn't like it. I can think of something else. Hiking at this time sounds silly anyway, it rains constantly—"

"Hiking sounds perfect." Edward responded as he started to slowly relax, listening to her voice helped calm him down, even when she was both ranting crazily out loud and in her mind.

"The rain is supposed to clear tomorrow and the weather shouldn't be too cold. Maybe we could go then?" She suggested. "But, of course, if you're not busy and it is Forks so it'll probably rain anyway even when it says it's not supposed to—I should stop talking now." The girl rested her arm on the arm rest and groaned mentally as she rubbed her forehead for how much she was talking. It was word vomit at its finest. She was nervous—incredibly nervous—around him, not because she was scared of him, but, because she was starting to admit to herself that she liked him.

Damn it, she liked him.

"Tomorrow is perfect." He smiled catching glimpses of her thoughts and as he thought about just being around Lilith and getting to know her better made him feel good. Maybe even butterflies?

Edward parked the car in front of the restaurant as Jessica, Bella and Angela were walking out and discussing what they liked about the place. Lilith got out of the car and ran over to them, "Hey, you guys, I'm sorry."

"Where were you? We left you messages." Angela said with worry. She had sent her several messages but grew extremely worried to the point of contacting her parents when her friend didn't respond.

"Yeah, we waited but we were, like, starving, so we..." Jessica trailed off as Edward walked over towards them all, silencing them as they stared at him in awe.

"I'm sorry I kept Lilith from dinner." He apologised with a smile which Lilith could see the girls beginning to swoon as he had never seen him smile genuinely, "We just sort of ran into each other and got talking." He lied smoothly, "We're kind of planning on just having dinner now, if you guys don't mind. I'll drive her home myself afterwards so you won't have to wait around."

All three of the girls smiled and shook their heads and waved their hands around, "No, we totally understand. I mean... that happens, right?" Jessica brushed it off and Lilith was in shock at how much in awe she was of Edward.

"That's so thoughtful of you." Angela agreed.

"Um, we were, yeah, we were just leaving." Bella said as she began to drag her friends away but not before whispering into her friends ear, "Ask him to the dance!" The girls all bid Lilith goodbye as she and Edward walked into the restaurant while they giggled at how embarrassed the blonde girl looked.

The two sat down and ordered right away, the food coming out almost immediately as it was a quiet night for them.

The waitress came and placed the dish in front of Lilith. "One ravioli." She said and Lilith thanked her quietly. The waitress turned and looked at Edward, "So, are you sure there isn't anything I can get for you?" She asked him.

"No, no, thank you." Edward responded, keeping his eyes on Lilith as he did.

"Okay." The waitress smiled and started to walk away, "Let me know."

Lilith sighed as she reached for her fork and began to mix her food around, "You're really not gonna eat?" She asked Edward.

"No, I'm on a special diet." He joked and Lilith put her fork down and looked up at him. She wanted him to tell her what he was on his own, she felt horrible for trying to coax it out of him but she could tell that he wouldn't any other way.

"Okay, you're going to have to start giving me some answers." She suddenly said

      "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77–" Edward began to sarcastically respond to her by giving her basic answers to basic, everyday questions

   "—First of all, I didn't mean it like that." Lilith interrupted, "How did you know where I was?"

"I didn't." Edward answered her vaguely and Lilith sighed once more as she put her napkin down and began to get up from her seat. Edward grabbed her hand, "Don't leave." He pleaded.

"Then tell me the truth." She pleaded to him also as she sat back down, "I have this thought in my head that tells me every time I'm around you, that you're not here to hurt me and I can trust you, but, I how can I trust that if I don't even know what you are?" What if Edward was a natural enemy? What if being around him put her in danger? It didn't explain how every time she was with him she felt safe if he was meant to hurt her, but how was she meant to know that he wouldn't if he wouldn't even tell her what he was.

Secrets were never a good thing for her. She could understand why he was keeping his identity a secret, but, it was more so the fact that it wasn't actually a secret anymore and she had been exposed to him. What made it worse for her is that she didn't know all of the correct information and that could put her in danger.

"I feel very protective of you." He admitted, "I know you can protect yourself to a certain extent, but, there's this part of me that doesn't want to risk it." Ever since the first day they met, he felt connected to her and he never wanted to risk anything hurting her. When the van was headed her way, he panicked and then when he saw her hit her head when she used her abilities, he panicked further. When it comes to her, he does things that he wouldn't normally do to protect her because she comes first in his mind—even before himself and his family. But, he can't figure out why.

"So, you've been following me?" Lilith assumed, "Is that how you figured out where I was?"

"I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help and then I heard what those low-lifes were thinking and I could hear your panic attack coming on. I couldn't control it anymore and I had to stop it before it got any worse." Edward explained.

Lilith bit her lip as she thought about his words and what she would say next. "I don't want it to feel as if I'm pushing you to admit what you are to me—because I feel like I already know what it is—I just want us to be honest with each other. With the way I grew up, secrets could get us killed and I don't want this to be like that." Lilith watched as Edward's eyes softened and the blonde witch couldn't help but place a hand over his, "I can see that the both of us just want to admit it to each other, but, I can't tell if we're just trying to look for the right time or if... if we're just looking for reasons not to."

Edward sighed at her, twisting his hand around and entwines their fingers, "I want to tell you—I really do. But, can I have one more day and then I can explain it all?" He asked her.

"Do you promise you won't run away?" She questioned him with her pinky held up for him to pinky promise her.

He smiled at her action and grabbed onto her pinky with his, feeling the warmth that was her touch, "In all honesty, I don't think I have the strength to run away from you anymore." He admitted.

"I never asked you to run in the first place." Lilith smiled lightly, her heart racing from his words.

"No more running." Edward told her, "I promise." Tomorrow he was going to tell her everything, and he hoped in turn, she would tell him the same.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

6.5K 154 10
Y/N L/N had a relatively normal life... until one day, walking down an alleyway in King's Row, she found something that would change her life.
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
26.6K 677 31
"How to love thee? The person that hurts me and loves me. The person that protects me and abandons me. How do I love thee? Because I always have." Bo...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...