Skin, Heart and Mind ~ Nemi

Lovatic-02 tarafından

"My body, my skin is yours but you don't play with my heart and don't mess up my mind" That was the thought t... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
Final Chapter
Epilogue

12.

1.1K 36 1
Lovatic-02 tarafından

DEMI P.O.V.: I opened the door with messy hair and red eyes from crying and saw him standing there with a serious expression.

Demi: what do you need?

Nick: I need to talk with you

Demi: about what? I think you said enough (he sighed and shoved his hands on his pockets)

Nick: can I enter? I don't think Phil will like us being here at this time

Demi: we don't have anything to talk about, so leave (I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand firmly on it)

Nick: I know I made a huge mistake but we need to talk. I mean, I need to talk with you

Demi: you wanna show me more of how you don't care about our friendship? (He shook his head)

Nick: Demi, please...I see how this affected you, I see it in your eyes right now (I rolled my eyes and shrugged)

Demi: I'll get over it

Nick: (he sighed) fucking bullshit (he opened the door completely pushing me a little and entered locking the door behind me)

Anyone in my place would've called security but I knew Nick was inoffensive so I just crossed my arms over my chest.

Nick: just listen to me, okay?

Demi: I don't wanna be hurt again by your words Nick. I pass (I started to walk back to my bed but he wrapped his fingers around my arm)

Nick: just hear me out, Demi...please (I glanced back at him and saw that look that I hated on his face. I instantly knew what was coming)

Demi: hurry up, I gotta sleep

Nick: I have been distant with you, I know it. I said some hurting shit today, I know it. I've been making mistake behind mistake, I know it too. But I just wanna tell you that I really, really, really am sorry.

Demi: that's all? (He shook his head taking a deep breath) then?

Nick: you asked me the reason why I stopped being myself around you...I was confused Demi, I needed time for myself

Demi: yea, alright, you spent a whole week by yourself and then you spent time alone with a blonde girl...is she your therapist or something? (I said and bit my lip in anger as my feet tipped on the floor impatiently)

Nick: I'm sorry for that too. I read your text and fucked her, that's what you're thinking, right? (I shrugged) I did. I've always been honest with you, and I'm being now. I'm sorry I didn't answer, I never thought you would see her anyways

Demi: well, I did. It's not like I wanted to anyways

Nick: Demi...You're right if you don't wanna be friends with me again but I promise that the things I did are the best for us, for you

Demi: what? I haven't been eating nor sleeping well and you say this is for "my best"? That's some big shit what you just said

Nick: we've been best friends for a long time and I truly don't wanna lose you for this silky fight. I made mistakes, you were always right, you deserve a better best friend and it's okay if you hate and don't wanna see me again but...(he bit his lip and I saw tears filling his eyes. I had to look to the floor to not cry right there) but I care about us, I care about you. You're one of the best things I have in my life and I'm sorry for everything...can you forgive me? Please (I stared at his eyes again and realized tears were falling down through both our faces) I-I don't wanna l-lose you (he dried his face and I shook my head)

Demi: I don't want you to hurt me again, I can't risk myself Nick (he shook his head vigorously taking a step closer to me)

Nick: Dem, please forgive me (he whispered taking my hand on his and caressed it)

Demi: I- (I chowed down on my lip holding my tears and hugged him tightly by his waist) don't leave me again, please just don't leave me again

Nick: I promise I won't do it again, and I'm so so sorry Demi...I really am (he whispered on my ear and I snuggled my face on his chest)

After some seconds, I moved away and stared to his face.

Demi: you should go to sleep, Phil's gonna kill us tomorrow for being zombies

Nick: (he chuckled making me smile) yea, I'll go. See you tomorrow at breakfast?

Demi: sure (he kissed my cheek and I closed my eyes unconsciously as his soft lips touched my skin)

Nick: bye

Demi: bye (I saw him enter his room and closed my door smiling slightly)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

41.9K 953 46
I'll keep holding onto us
9.9K 274 5
close the blinds, they don't need to see us // odemi
61.6K 2.3K 51
I belonged to another man. I was in the home of another man. I was in the bedroom of another man. And yet, there I was, my lips pressed to someone el...