❤Missed Me, Sweetheart?❤✔✔

By RavneetKaur206

This story is about Shivaay and Annika who got separated because of annika. When they meet after seven years... More

❤Prologue❤
❤Characters❤
❤Part 1❤
❤Part 2❤
❤Part 3❤
❤Part 4❤
❤Part 5❤
❤Happy Gurupurab❤
❤Part 6❤
❤Part 7❤
❤Part 8❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 9❤
❤Part 10❤
❤Part 11❤
❤New Story❤
❤Part 12❤
❤Part 13❤
❤Part 14❤
❤Part 15❤
❤Part 16❤
❤Part 18❤
❤Part 19❤
Question
❤Promo❤
❤Part 20❤
❤Part 21❤
❤Part 22❤
❤Part 23❤
😔😔😔
❤Part 24❤
❤Part 25❤
❤Part 26❤
❤Part 27❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 28❤
❤Part 29❤
❤Part 30❤
❤Part 31❤
❤Part 32❤
❤Part 33❤
❤Part 34❤
❤Part 35❤
❤Part 36❤
❤Part 37❤
❤Part 38❤
❤Part 39❤
❤Part 40❤
❤Part 41❤
❤Part 42❤
❤Part 43❤
❤Epilogue❤
❤Bonus part 1❤
❤Bonus Part2❤
❤Bonus Part 3❤
❤Bonus Part4❤
❤Bonus Part 5❤

❤Part 17❤

4.2K 447 270
By RavneetKaur206

Listen to the beautiful song above while annika sings this for shivaay. Those who can't understand or read Punjabi can read the translation as this way you can feel their emotions more. Although it doesn't sound as good in English as Punjabi but still.....
_________________________________________

Present

         Annika descended down the stairs looking ethereal as always. It was their sangeet today. Haldi and mehendi functions were completed with annika enjoying the feelings of getting married to him and shivaay faking his love towards her all this while.

         Shivaay looked at her from head to toe. He couldn't help but admit that she looked ravishing. He felt proud that this beautiful lady belongs to him. Annika looked at him smiling and gestured him asking about her look. He sent a flying kiss towards her which she caught in her fist and placed it over her heart. He smiled looking at her.

         Some fake coughs disturbed their moment making her blush and him chuckle.

          Soon the function started and everyone performed including their friends and family. Annika was looking around happily which was noticed by her parents who were watching her being emotional.

      'She's looking so happy.' Avantika whispered to Harsh who nodded.

      'It's been seven years since she smiled like this. I just hope shivaay keeps her happy like this forever.' Harsh said looking at annika happily.

          This all was heard by shivaay who was passing by them. He felt guilty for playing with their emotions but *urghhhh*......his stubborn mind. He shrugged everything settling beside annika.

            It was time for annika's performance who, instead of dancing, was going to sing a song for shivaay which clearly depicts her feelings for him.

        She stood in the centre of the hall. The spotlight fell on her. Shivaay was just looking at her being confused as he wasn't aware about her this performance. It was a surprise for him which she planned to give him some happiness.

         'Shivaay! I don't know what to say because i have no words. Today, i'm too overwhelmed to even express my feelings. But i wanna sing a song for you which i feel has just been written for us......' she said gazing at him with love in her eyes. He smiled faintly.

'Main ni mangdi chann taare
Oh khaaban wala des,
Ve main bhaghan wali ho gyi
Jo tere naal judge lekh'

'Main ni mangdi chann taare
Oh khaaban wala des,
Ve main bhaghan wali ho gyi
Jo tere nal judge lekh'

('I don't ask for moon and stars
Neither that country of dreams
I became fortunate as my fate got connected to you')

'Mainu lod ni duniadaari di
Main tan chunya tu
Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tu'

('I don't need the worldliness
I just chose you
I don't need anything else
my world is you.')

Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu.'

'Jagde sooraj fike lagde
Tere ton bina
Mainu v tan fabde nhi rang
Tere ton bina'

'Jagde sooraj fike lagde
Tere ton bina
Tainu v tan fabde nhi rang
Mere ton bina'

('Lit up sun seems faded to me
without you
Even you don't like colours
Without me.')

'Lakh dunia bol kroran ve
Par main tan sunya tu
Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu'

('Lacs and crores of speakers around the world
but i just heard you
I don't need anything else
my world is you.')

Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu.'

'Goore ho gye dil te mere nishan jo tere
Tu v sir mathe te kar lye farmaan jo mere
Goore ho gye dil te mere nishan jo tere
Tu v sir mathe te kar lye farmaan jo mere'

'(Darkened the signs you have on my heart
You also beheaded the decrees of mine.')

'Sab udhar gye kachhe dhaage
Pkka rishta bunya tu
Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu'

('All the temporary threads has been torn
You have woven a permanent relation
I don't need anything else
my world is you.')

'Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu
Mainu hor nhi kujh chahida
Meri taan dunia tuuuu.'

          Shivaay looked at annika with an unfathomable expression on his face. Annika had tears in her eyes. Shivaay got extremely emotional listening to the song. She literally declared openly that he meant the world to her. For a moment, he forgot everything. What he remembered was the fact that annika, his annika loved him like anything. He felt guilty for playing with her feelings. He didn't know what to do so he just went towards her and hugged her tightly. He was holding her so tight as if his life was dependent on her. At the moment, no anger, no complaints, no revenge but love, only love. She hugged him back. He started crying. Annika was shocked feeling his tears falling on her shoulder region. She caressed his back. He kept crying.

        'I'm sorry.......ja...jaana.' He whispered in her ear with choking voice. She looked amused. She broke the hug cupping his face and wiped his tears. Her concerned look was enough to crush his heart. His guilt increased manifold seeing those lines creased with worry on her forehead. He wondered if his tears are this much painful for her then what would happen when he would start his revenge, when she'll get to know about his deception.

      'What happened, shivaay?' Annika asked softly. He shook his head composing himself and kissed her forehead with pure love without any fakeness.

    'How was my surprise?' She asked with twinkling eyes.

     'Beautiful.' He replied with a wide smile.

        The function completed with other performances and everyone dispersed to their respective places.

          Shivaay was sitting near the pool looking at the sky lost in his thoughts. He was still thinking about Annika. Till today, he never felt even an ounce of guilt for anything he was going to do but now he couldn't help feeling it. Annika was so happy thinking about their upcoming life which was gonna be beautiful according to her. His eyes tear-ed up again realising their situation. Why can't he just forget everything and start a fresh life with her? Why does he have to take the revenge? Why the hell he can't forget the day annika hurt him? He rubbed his temples being unable to understand anything. It wasn't in his control that he can't bring himself to the level of forgetting everything and forgiving her. He knew that there was no going back. He had to do what he planned. Only and only then he can forgive her. Thinking about all this he slept there only.

Next day,

     Both sat on the mandap dressed in their wedding attires. Soon the rituals started. They took seven rounds around the holy fire where annika vowed to be there for him always while he promised himself to make her cry just the way she made him do seven years back. He made her wear the nuptial chain and applied the vermillion in her partition making her close her eyes as a tear slid down her cheek. The priest declared them husband and wife. Both felt delighted for their own reasons..........
_________________________________________

      Annika was sitting on a beautifully decorated bed in her wedding attire. They finally got hitched after facing so many hurdles in their life but guess it wasn't an end to her sufferings and his revenge which he vowed to take at any cost.

     He entered the room making her breath hitch. It was their first night and the feeling itself gave her tingling sensation. But she was unaware about what was coming her way. He looked at her with a smile which soon turned into a devilish smirk. Let the game begin.

     He left from there towards the restroom taking his night clothes making her confused. She thought he would come to her after seeing his romantic behaviour in the past few days but he didn't even take a glance of her.

      He came back after changing only to see her sitting lost in her thoughts. She looked at him.

    'Shivaay! I......'

    He cut her off mid-way.

    'Annika, i'm already tired of all this wedding chaos. My head is bursting with pain and i have a meeting to attend tomorrow, so, please let me sleep.'

      He said in a cold voice. She looked shocked. Their wedding was a chaos for him. But she again smiled thinking him to be really tired.

      He laid on the bed back facing her. He closed his eyes only to open them again feeling her slender fingers caressing his head.

     'What are you doing?'

      'Woh! Your head is paining na, so thought to give you a massage.' She replied softly.

     'Listen! Don't exercise your rights on me. You might be Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi for the world but not for me. And don't you dare poke your nose in my life.'

      Her heartbeat turned wild listening to him. She felt numb. He didn't consider her as his wife even after marrying her with all the rituals.

     'Shi.....shiv! You are joking right?' She placed her hand on his shoulder but he pushed her away.

     'I don't have time for all this nonsense so let me sleep.'

      She felt terrible. What could be more painful for her? Her love whom she loved like anything refused to accept her as his wife. She too laid down on the bed unable to comprehend what just happened. Did he really abandon her? Was this all a dream? She couldn't fathom the amount of pain she felt. Her heart felt more heavy than her wedding attire, flooded with immense pain. Tears rolled down her eyes as sobs escaped her mouth. She took the pillow in her mouth to subside her sobs since she didn't want to disturb him.

     He shut his eyes more tightly feeling her crying. No matter what but he couldn't tolerate her tears. He felt a sudden urge to pull her towards himself and console her but his mind dominated and he let it be.

       She slept being tired of crying whole night while he couldn't sleep. His eyes were wide open. His thoughts drifted to the worst day of his life which he had dreaded the most. He had never even once thought in his life that he would have to face all that...........

Flashback

     Annika was sitting placing her head on his shoulder clasping her left hand with his right one. It was her birthday today and he had given her a surprise arranging a date for themselves. He called her to his field saying that he got hurt and she came running without caring about anything. From there he took her to some isolated place which was decorated beautifully with her pictures all around. Both had celebrated with lots of happiness cutting the cake and feeding each other. He gifted her a portrait of hers painted by him. Annika was overwhelmed seeing his love for her.

       'Jaana!'

    'Hmmm!'

    'I have a question.' He asked with a voice depicting curiosity. She looked at him raising her head from his shoulder and raised her eyebrows.

      'I know you wanna be a doctor as that's your parents' dream but.....' He stopped for a moment.

     'But?' She asked quizzically.

    'But isn't there anything else which want to become? Like your own dream?'

     She smiled and again rested her head on his shoulder kissing the back of his palm.

     Both sat in silence for a few minutes as she didn't reply.

     'Don't laugh, okay?' She said cutely while he nodded.

     'I wanna become a mother.' She spoke closing her eyes thinking that he would laugh at her but he was just looking at her.

      'I know i'm too young to even think about it but i really wanna feel that joy of carrying a child in my womb.' She said seeing his serious expression which soon turned into a smiling one. He looked at her lovingly.

      'You know this is what amazes me about you. I mean nowadays, girls are too much career centralised that they don't even give a thought to such things but here you are, my khidkitod annika.' He said proudly making her smile.

      'Career is important too but we can't neglect other things as well.' She said kissing his cheek.

      He was smiling when something mischievous came to his mind. He pulled her towards himself making her sit on his lap. She clutched his shirt in her fist.

      'How many kids do you want baby?' He whispered nuzzling in her neck making her breathing heavy. She blushed looking down. He smiled seeing his effect on her.

     'Two kids.....' she replied composing herself behaving bold for the time being.

     'Just two?' He made a crying face. She laughed.

      'I was thinking to make a football team.' He gave a teasing smile to her whilst her eyes turned as wide as saucers.

      'Do you even know how much would i have to tolerate?' She said placing her hand on her chest calming her raising heartbeats.

      'Arey! I'm the one who will have to do all the hard work and you will toh just.......' He left his sentence mid-way seeing her beetroot face.

       'Ahem Ahem.' He teased her who was looking here and there. She hugged him immediately muttering cheapda. He laughed loudly making her hit his chest.

      'You'll get to know everything on our first night.' He said laughing but her body stiffened listening to him which he realised. She kept hugging him without saying anything.

      He broke the hug cupping her face but was shocked to see her teary eyes.

     'Annika! I'm sorry. I was just joking jaana. Don't cry.' He said wiping her tears. She smiled faintly.

      'I promise you annika, everything will be mutual in our relationship. You will have your say as much as i have. I won't ever force you, jaana.' He kissed her forehead. She hugged him again.

     Both spend some more blissful time not realising that it was the last time they were together.

      Annika went back home happily singing a song unaware about the upcoming storm. She entered her house only to find it empty.

     She heard some commotion going on in her father's room and went towards it. The scene in front of her shocked her to the core. Her father was laying on the bed and her mother, her uncle and aunt, mallika and gauri were surrounding him.

       She immediately rushed towards him.

       'Papa! Are you okay?' She asked with concerned voice. Her tears threatened to fall. Nobody replied to her questions. She kept asking them but everyone gave her deaf ears. But his father's next word shocked her.

       'Shivaay.' Her father spoke coldly making her limbs feel numb. She looked at Mallika with accusing eyes thinking that she was the one to tell everything to them.

      'Don't look at her like this. She didn't tell us anything.' It was Avantika who said angrily looking at annika.

     'Did you think we won't get to know anything even when you roam around with him openly?' Her aunt showed her anger. Annika just looked at his father who looked away feeling her gaze.

      'Papa!' She whispered meekly. Harsh stopped her gesturing with his hand.

    'Don't, Annika.'

     Annika looked at her father being hurt since it was the first time he called her annika instead of princess. She knew he was damn angry now.

      'I love him.' She said crying and thud! A tight slap landed on her cheek by Avantika. Annika looked shocked at her mother who never even raised her voice at her and now slapped her.

      'Do you even know he's a bloody goon?' Avantika shook her hard.

      'But he's trying to change himself.' Annika defended shivaay.

      This continued for at least an hour where whole family exceot her father scolded annika and tried to make her understand. They even said some venomous words about shivaay which she completely ignored.

    'Annika!' Her father spoke seeing her not agreeing to anyone. She went towards him and sat beside him. He held her hand in his.

    'Do you love me princess?' He asked caressing her hair.

      'Of course, papa!' She immediately nodded her head. 'I love you the most.'

      'Then leave shivaay and stay away from him.' Her father threw a bomb on her.

     'But i love him too, papa.' She cried hearing his demand.

    'Choice is yours annika. Either me or him. Else get ready to see your father's dead face.' He spoke sternly. She immediately placed her palm over his mouth.

     'Please, papa.' She cried vigorously.

    One side was her father who had always been her first love and on other side was shivaay who had taught her the meaning of love. Could she do it? Could she abandon 19 years of love for her two years of relationship? No, she couldn't. She couldn't let her father die. So she compiled to their demand.

       'Go and make him hate you. And it's upto you that how would you do that.'

    Annika left the room crying and reached the hall. She poured some water in a glass and gulped it in a go. She wiped her tears and made herself look presentable so that shivaay doesn't doubt anything.

      'I'm sorry, shivaay. Ho ske toh apni jaana ko maaf kar dena.' ('Please forgive your jaana if possible.') She thought going to the field as mallika accompanied her. Her heart was beating loudly. She felt as if it would come out of the rib cage.

      She reached his place and he was perplexed to see her at that time. His friends were there too. He smiled looking at her but soon frowned looking at the fingerprints on her cheek. He instantly cupped her face caressing it. She stood there being expressionless. Only she knew how she was controlling her urge to hide herself in his embrace and tell him everything. But everything can't be in her control.

       She composed herself and pushed him hardly making him shock. Mallika came from behind.

    'She doesn't love you anymore. You and her are over.' Mallika spoke angrily. Shivaay was stunned.

    'Annika, what is she saying?' He asked with a thumping heart.

    'I'm saying truth.' She again intervened.

    'Okay! Let her speak.' Shivaay said as his temper increased seeing annika's silence.

    'She will say the same.' Mallika again spoke while shivaay glared her.

   'Just shut up and let her speak.' He shouted as he was all riled up by then.

      'Don't you dare.' Annika screamed at him.

    'Don't you dare shout at my sister you bloody hooligan.' She shouted making him numb for a second.

    'And what about the rubbish she's talking about our relationship?' His eyes were red in anger.

     'What relationship haan? I don't have anything to do with you. You are no one to me. Aukaat kya hai tumhari?'('What status do you have?')

     'Jaana, what are you saying?'

    'Oh just crap this jaana thing. I don't love you okay. Actually i never loved you.'

    He started laughing listening to her. She looked at him.

    'Main kya gaddha hoon? I don't understand anything right?'('Am i a donkey?')

     She gulped back back the lump formed in her throat.

    'Now tell me who forced you to say all this?' He said cupping her face eyeing mallika.

    'No one forced me.' She replied sternly.

     'Then what about our love?' He sighed. She again pushed him away.

    'Oh please! I know about your kind of love. You just wanted my body. After that you would have left me. Arey i don't even know with how many women you have slept till now. Actually, it's not your fault. TUMHARE TOH BAAP TAK NE TUMHE CHOD DIYA APNI RAKHEL KE LIYE. AUR KHOON APNA RANG DIKHA HI DETA HAI.('EVEN YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU FOR HIS MISTRESS. AND BLOOD ALWAYS SHOWS ITS COLOUR.') BLOODY WOMANISER.'

      Shivaay stumbled back listening to her. One look into his eyes and she knew he was broken, broken beyond repair. She herself broke him. A man who never even once touched her without her consent was tagged as a womaniser that too by his own lady love. His knees gave up and he sat with a thud on the floor. He was looking like a lost soul. He felt as if someone splashed ice cold water on his body. Annika found it extremely hard to control her tears looking at his vulnerable sight.

    Mallika held annika's hand and started going from there but stopped listening to a roar.

     'Miss Annika Vardhan Trivedi.'

   Annika looked back at him but was scared seeing his red eyes which were spitting fire. He stood up and went towards her in long strides.

      'Don't think that you won. It's you who started this game but mind you it'll be me who'll give an end to this story. I'll come back for sure and will definitely take my revenge. I'll break you slowly slowly as you did......aur ek aur baat, shaadi toh tumhari mujhse hi hogi yaad rakhna.'('You'll marry me only, remember that.') He whispered dangerously looking into her eyes.

     She ran from there not being able to face him. He kept looking at her retreating figure before he fell unconscious. His friends immediately took him to the hospital. They too were stunned with all the happenings. The doctor informed them that he suffered a heart attack. This came as a shock to everyone. It was the first time shivaay was so vulnerable. They understood that they lost their friend forever.

    Annika entered her room and slumped onto the floor. She let her tears fall freely. Her painful sobs echoed the whole room. She kept crying whole night.

      That day took place the birth of heartless beast shivaay and a living corpse annika. Long gone was the fun loving guy and the bubbly and chirpy girl. What left were the scars of wounds given by love. Two lovers separated as the destiny played a dirty game to test their selfless love.......

Flashback ends

                ************
Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the last part ❤❤

How was it? *anxiously waiting for your reviews* 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
160K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
60.5K 2.8K 9
Highest : #1 (ansh) This is a fan fiction of the Indian daily soap, Ishqbaaaz. 10 years have passed and they have been separated, but they meet. The...
74K 4.5K 29
What happens when life partners want to revenge each other She wants revenge for her forceful marriage He wants revenge for his broken trust will...