Trouble © J.JK 🔞

由 aqsaedwards

"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around... 更多

Trouble Disclaimer
1 New Start
2 I'm Fucked
3 Hope You're Not Drunk
4 Virgin Woman
5 Friends...?
6 House Party
7 Butterfly
8 Famous People
9 Blood
10 The Call Of The Hell
11 Angels And Demons
12 Paintings
13 Wings
14 Twins
15 Powers
16 Envy
Evil Souls Sequel!!!!!
17 Moonless Night sky
18 Interrogation part one
19 Hard Feelings
20 Beautiful
21 Aftercare
22 Fear
23 Best Friends
24 Desires
25 Mistake
26 Can't You See How Much I Want You?
27 Knight In Shining Armor
28 I'm Ready To Be Hurt
29 Choices
30 Overcome My Fears
31 I Love You
32 Mine and Yours
33 The Void
34 The Fear of Unknown
35 Unreal and Untrue
36 Hoping It To Be A Dream
37 Cries
38 It Was Bound To Happen
39 Stargazing
40 Believe In Each Other
41 Official
42 Chocolate Mousse
43 Now That You're Mine...
44 Gracie
45 Joker and Harley Quinn
46 Robert Nelson
47 Horny Drunkard
48 Control
49 I'm Rich, I Have Friends
50 The Red Dot
51 Recovery
52 Hands free
53 Smile, Laugh, Cry, Kiss
54 Sex In The Office
55 London
56 Secrets
57 Unshed Tears
58 When I Was Kid, Everything Was Perfect
59 Resolution 2020
60 Empty
61 The Golden Feather
62 She Left...
63 F.I.R. (Friend In Rescue)
64 Superior
65 Favourite Lingerie
66 The Game Of Tease
67 The First Snow Fall
68 Dream Of Us
69 Blind Cover
70 Fuck Everyone, Fuck The World
72 Killer's Confession
73 Sadist
74 Asshole
75 Berries and Cookies
76 Wattpad
77 Blackout
78 Weak Genie
MOTS7
79 Gucci Store
80 Selfish
81 Hunter
82 Trust
83 Cheers For Our Aching Hearts
84 The Return
85 Walking On A Path Of Sunshine
86 Pillowtalk
87 Brunch
88 Happy Dream
89 The Angel
90 Playlist
91 The End of The New Start
Other Books!!
Epilogue 1- Welcome Jerry
Epilogue 2- Love Favours Only Love
Epilogue 3- Daddy Issues
Announcement
Not an updat.
Final Epilogue

71 Ideal Boyfriend

9.6K 363 75
由 aqsaedwards

Working with your own boyfriend is tough. You need to take care of the term boss and boyfriend all day and also need to keep in mind that both begin with the letter ‘B’. Today I had convention with the renowned people across the states regarding the marketing strategies and collaborating schemes. Even though these all sounds damn boring, but trust me, the amount of new things you learn is beyond imagination. One to two hour long meeting could change your entire interest and strategy, basically flip your brain, but you need to be careful it could even fuck up your mind.

Namjoon also joined the meeting today since he is going to make a collaboration following the launch of new project with the Crystal Company. Hearing people speak their presentation, and giving my own ideas, I feel nothing but privileged. Before as an intern, I used to just watch these conventions from afar, the place that’s been assigned to the interns, but now taking part in it and seeing people hear your ideas, I feel proud and confident.

I worked on this project for days and Jungkook himself watched how much I was dedicated towards it. I had only four hour sleep for the whole week, only two meals, among which only breakfast is included as proper meal and zero skin care routine. My face feels so much changed in just a damn week. I need to pamper myself. Oh, I forgo I have a handsome boyfriend who could pamper and spoil me.

Being in a same room as Jungkook while having a serious business meeting is difficult than presenting the schemes I made. I am glad that three people who are counted on my best people list were there, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook, I felt at ease. Jungkook is good at stealing glances while I am the lost pig. He would always catch me staring at him and god only knows how he could react so calmly whenever our eyes would meet, I would burn in fire.

“Y/n?” a bold voice calling me snaps me out of my daze. I turn around and see Namjoon smiling and walking towards me with Jungkook and Jimin beside him.

“Hey.” I smile back and wait for them to reach me. The meeting ended few minutes before and now I am hungry as fuck. I will finally eat in peace now.

“You did great today, I loved your presentation.” He compliments me and I cannot help but to feel the heat rising over my face.

“Thanks.” Can I sound any shier?

“I guess if you were not so passionate about working here, I would’ve hired you long ago.” I say nothing but just smile at him. “And I have zero doubts that you will excel in this project. I will personally talk to the higher ups and will recommend your name as programme director.” He says leaving me speechless and gawks at him with wide eyes. That’s the moment when he receives a call, he takes it out, reads the number and looks back at me and send me the warmest smile Joon ever had. “Well, it was a great meeting today; I’ll take my leave now.” As the busy person he is, he talks hastily. “See you guys later, Y/n, Jungkook.”

“Bye Joon.” I say and he embraces me in a light yet warm hug.

“Later hyung.” Jungkook says and Namjoon nods before disappearing behind the walls along with Jimin leaving Jungkook and I alone in the empty hallway. Namjoon is always busy. “Babe?”

“Hmm.” I turn to face the man in brown coat having a smile on his face.

“I believe you need to be spoiled?” almost instantly my whole mood lighten up.

“Yes!” I squeal in excitement. Whenever he uses this term, it means he has planned something good. He laughs at my excitement and shakes his head.

“I knew it, so...” oh, how much I love this sound. He leans down to probable whisper in my ear as his lips touch my pinna. “I’m gonna take you shopping!” I swear I cannot feel anything. I push him away with all my strength and cover both the ears with my hands. He literally shouted in my ear!

“Jungkook.” Shaking my head to regulate the hearing capacity, I send him a deadly glare. He is laughing for God’s sake. He was so loud that the staffs from behind the walls peep at us in surprise. “You’re crazy.” I whisper under my breath, but loud enough for him to hear.

“Baby,” he coos stomping playfully like a wild kid in a park creeping me out, “you should’ve known I am crazy since the day you started to waste your time with me.” He flicks my hair while passing by me like a gust of air. I turn around and watch in disbelief how he skips his way towards the lift. Did something happen to him today?

I swear I want nothing else in my life. Jungkook takes me to a mall, buys me clothes, purses, shoes, sexy lingerie, make up stuffs, chocolates and treats me to the best food ever. He could be so much of a sugar daddy whenever he wants to be. It’s not good to act like a gold digger, but that’s not a sin when you deserved to be a spoiled brat.

He is so busy in selecting lingerie that he almost forgets that the one who needs to wear it is me, not him. He is looking at a red one which is too sexy for me to wear and I will look nothing but like a fried potato in it. He stands in front of it and throws his puppy eyes at me to buy it.

“No Jungkook, I am not buying this.” I tug on his arm to take him away from the shop to somewhere else, but this muscle pig wouldn’t budge.

“I’m buying this for you, babe, please.” He whines so cutely that it is almost impossible for me to deny his request, but I have small chances to deny it though.

“No, that’s very uncomfortable to wear.” I try to argue in a best way possible.

“Y/n, you need to wear this inside your clothes and in front of me. There is no room for being uncomfortable. And if you’re talking about physical comfort then lemme tell you the brand is expensive and renowned one, it is made for comfort.” He knows more than I do of course. He will not budge a bit. Even I don’t see any harm in it, he has a point, he is buying, and that thing is damn expensive. I wonder why they need to make such an expensive product if it is just for wearing beneath the clothes. People are unpredictable.

“Do whatever you want.” I say and walk out of the store to let him pay for the stuffs. I must have bought tens of clothes; more than one pair of shoes and the list of cosmetics never stop. Well, I have no right to make any complain on Jungkook since he is the ideal boyfriend I could ever ask for, spoils me and pampers me, cooks me good food, takes care of me, come to shopping with me and loves me right. Do I even deserve him?

Shopping is literally tiring, but my stress and tension all get diverted towards a small point right next to my nose where the skin is slightly budged out with redness and glassy structure. I got acne! The nightmare here it comes. I hate whenever I receive one, everyone does, but the relationship between acne and my skin is stronger than mine and Jungkook’s, they never tend to leave each other, and since I haven’t taken care of my skin throughout the week tells me I have a long journey breaking the bond.

By the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook approaching me as I stand in front of the big mirror in our room. I scowl at the acne as he finally decides to embrace me tightly by pressing his front at my back.

“Whatcha doing?” He coos like a baby keeping is chin on my head, God this height difference!

“Nothing.” I sigh and give on my scowling session. I know it will not disappear if I will continue looking at the spot.

“Oh, are you worried about your pimple?” I thought he didn’t notice, but I cannot forget he has hawk’s eyes.

“No.” I lie.

“If you are, then let me give you a splendid advice.” He speaks so confidently that I cannot help but to feel curious with what idea he has. “Having sex could regulate your hormones faster and will eventually remove the acne fast.” My jaw drops hearing his damn comment.

“I should’ve known the answer already.” I say and break the embrace. He chuckles at my reaction as I walk away and grab my phone kept on the night stand.

“It is called science babe.” He comments again, but my attention is totally somewhere else.

Not long ago, I texted Antony if he’s free, we could catch up since he wasn’t there the last time we were supposed to meet, well that’s the thesis. I pretend like nothing’s wrong and I still don’t know about everything that happened at Brandon’s. Jungkook leaves the room to pour some wine and I scroll through my phone and wait for Antony’s reply. Jungkook shouldn’t know about this, neither should Jimin, but what about Namjoon? Urgh, either way I am going to get doomed, so it’s better get doomed when I have done something blunders.

Jungkook calls me from the kitchen to grab the wine he probably must have poured for me too. As I’m about to drop the phone on mattress and join him, I receive a reply back from him.

Antony: Fine, tomorrow’s Saturday let’s meet up.

New cover!!! I really was praying to get a pic of Jk with wings and damn!!! Just fucking look at thes!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks for reading!!! 💜💜💜💜

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12.7K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
2.9M 122K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
130K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
97.7K 5.5K 80
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...