Caught In His Web| Peter Park...

trillest_lvhh

Peter Parker is just an overlooked student at midtown high school in Queens New York. Y/N is a well known per... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
A/N please read and give feedback‼️
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
PLEASE READ A/N
76.
77.
78.
80.*
80.
81.
A/N
82.
83.
The end
New book alert‼️‼️
Book 2
Caught in his web 2
Chris evans book
Its out now!! Chris Evans
Caught in his web 2

79.

1.9K 67 50
trillest_lvhh

❤️Peter❤️

We were having detention in the library and I was walking in eating a bag of cool ranch Doritos as Michelle and Ned laughed at me. And I tried not to laugh with them

I sat at their table as Y/N came in sitting in front of me. "Where's Justin?" Ned asked as Justin came in with a pair of sunglasses on sitting next to me then he took them off.

"So since we're all cool now you guys can call me flash" he stated as Y/N and I gave each other a look before looking at him "why?" Y/N asked. "Because that's what the team and my friends call me" he stated as we nodded.

"So anyway" Michelle said as we all laughed "are we even supposed to be talking?" Y/N asked "you just caused a massacre and you want to follow the rules now?!" Ned asked as I looked at coach Wilson sleep. "Nah we're good" I said as Y/N cupped her hands out in front of me and I poured some Doritos in her hand. "Thanks" she said.

"So we're just going to ignore the fact that Y/N got hands?" Justin asked as we all snickered. "And she has no bruises or scratches on her" michelle said looking at Y/N. "Badass" Ned dragged out while nodding his head as I agreed and we did our handshake across the table.

"What can I say? I learned from the best" she said then looked at me and smirked some as I smirked. "They're creating memes about the fight" Ned said as he airdropped it to the table

"How I looked at Y/N when she beat Chelsea ass, vs Y/N leaving the principals office💀"

"That fight was hilarious" Michelle said as we all agreed "where did you even come from?" Justin asked Michelle. "Peter and Ned texted me then Ned texted me again and I ran to the gym as I walked in Y/N fighting them both so I had to jump in" Michelle said as Y/N smiled and laid her head on Michelle's shoulder.

"So what's the plan to get him put away ?" Ned asked. "I say we call spider man he'll know what to do" Justin suggested as we laughed at him. "Something realistic duh" Ned said as I agreed although it wasn't a bad idea.

"We just need to get him to admit to it" I stated  "I'll come up with something with the rest of the football players and see if he comes out. He's not going to come out to you guys so I'll voice record him" Justin said.

"That might be the smartest thing you've said since we've started school" Michelle said as Justin playfully rolled his eyes."but don't let others know what happened to me" Y/N said lowly as we nodded "what exactly happened?" Ned asked as I looked at Y/N "you don't have to tell us the story or anything, just his charges if your okay" Michelle said

"Sexual assault and rape" Y/N stated as the table got quiet once Noah walked in. Everyone eyed Noah as he walked in and sat besides
Y/N. "Michelle I meant to tell you I was just scared I didn't tell anyone besides peter at the time " she explained as Michelle hugged her.

"I understand I'm not mad" Michelle stated "we need to put his ass away" Michelle said as we all agreed "yeah because now I think he's after Chelsea" Y/N said looking behind her as we all looked in that direction of Noah and Chelsea flirting from a distance.

"Well she just cut some of your hair off why you worried about it?" Justin asked as Y/N turned around "because FLASH" she started off sarcastically "that's not the point no one deserves that I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy" Y/N said sitting back then her eyes got real big "shit" she cursed and placed her head down on the table as I turned around seeing her coach walk our way.

She walked up to us "where's Y/N?" Her coach asked as we all looked around but not at Y/N. "Uh" I stated turning around as Justin looked at me.

"I don't know we'll let you know when she gets back" Ned stated as her coach looked and smirked at Y/N. "Yeah nice try you guys" she said and kneeled down next to Y/N as she had her head in her arms on the table. "Ms. Y/L/N" she teasingly said as Y/N sat up.

"What happened?" she asked Y/N as Y/N sighed "look I tried listening to what you said but I lost it and I know you're going to tell me that's not what leaders or captains do but today she crossed the line, then Noah is trying to talk to me and apologize but he's plotting on me with the football team" she explained as her coach stopped her.

"Wait to do what?!" She asked "to rape her" Michelle said "I'm going to talk to your principal because that's unacceptable" her coach said standing up. "While you at it can you replace her?" Ned asked "yeah you would make a great principal" I added as she smiled.

"You guys are sweet but she isn't going to be fond of me trying to take her place and I mean look at me I'm a history teacher and a dance teacher I'm not qualified for that position" she said.

"By all means coach Jessica you are gorgeous" Justin said as We all looked at him and she smiled "thanks flash but I need you to come to my room in thirty minutes so you can get fitted for your outfits" I said to Y/N before walking away. "She'll make a fine principal" Justin stated as we laughed.

"That's a bad bitch" Michelle said as Y/N nodded her head agreeing. "Anyway what's going on with captains position?" Ned asked "it's me and Chelsea against one another, we have a team and we have to do stands, a field show and a solo" Y/N explained.

"Okay and do you have all of that?" I asked "yeah of course I do I'm just nervous with everything that's been going on and the outfit she gave me to wear I don't know" she explained.

"It looks good on you relax" I said as flash rubbed his hands together. "This years Homecoming about to be lit" he said as we all agreed. " I got my car back unlike last homecoming spider man took my car" he said as I looked away and Y/N smirked at me.

"So I'll be pulling up in a new whip" Justin said popping his collar. "What are we doing after homecoming?" Ned asked. "We'll eat then go our separate ways I guess" I said as we heard the principal come in the library.

"This group needs to separate" she said coming to our table as Michelle sucked her teeth. "Go suck Noah dick yo" Michelle said lowly as we all laughed sitting at one table each. I looked at Y/N as we started silently started laughing watching our principal walk out.

"You guys trying to leave?" Justin asked as we all got up walking. Out the library quietly. We heard keys and ran down one hallway then out the back doors of the school going to student parking lot.

"Oh shit guys I have to get fitted for my outfit" Y/N remembered as we sucked our teeth going back into the school sneaking to coach Jessica's room Ned kept watch for the principal as Y/N was getting fitted. "So what are you wearing to homecoming?" Coach Jessica asked as Y/N shrugged " I don't know I kind of want to go out because prom was kind of messed up" she said then looked at me as I chuckled watching her coach take measurements of her body.

"You going with your little boo?" Coach Jessica asked teasingly then smiled between Y/N and I causing us to smile. "You two are cute" she said finishing the measurements as Y/N grabbed her purse. "You all be safe and peter keep watching over my dancer please?" She asked as I nodded and we ran out the back doors again going to the students parking lot.

Y/N got in the passengers seat as I started the car. "Where do you want to go?" I asked "take me anywhere just us two" she said as I chuckled and she smirked at me before kissing my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked "for today and everything that you do" she said as I blushed some.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6M 40.2K 44
Peter Parker is just your average teenage boy from Queens. Well, apart from the fact that he is secretly Spiderman and he works for the world's most...
2K 44 17
Following the events of Infinity War and Endgame (minus his identity being revealed. That never happened here lol) , Spiderman is faced with new aris...
520K 13.7K 78
Y/N is a entrepreneur, huge business woman dominating the make up industry, known for her modeling and also longtime childhood friends of singer actr...
490K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...