❤Missed Me, Sweetheart?❤✔✔

By RavneetKaur206

This story is about Shivaay and Annika who got separated because of annika. When they meet after seven years... More

❤Prologue❤
❤Characters❤
❤Part 1❤
❤Part 3❤
❤Part 4❤
❤Part 5❤
❤Happy Gurupurab❤
❤Part 6❤
❤Part 7❤
❤Part 8❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 9❤
❤Part 10❤
❤Part 11❤
❤New Story❤
❤Part 12❤
❤Part 13❤
❤Part 14❤
❤Part 15❤
❤Part 16❤
❤Part 17❤
❤Part 18❤
❤Part 19❤
Question
❤Promo❤
❤Part 20❤
❤Part 21❤
❤Part 22❤
❤Part 23❤
😔😔😔
❤Part 24❤
❤Part 25❤
❤Part 26❤
❤Part 27❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 28❤
❤Part 29❤
❤Part 30❤
❤Part 31❤
❤Part 32❤
❤Part 33❤
❤Part 34❤
❤Part 35❤
❤Part 36❤
❤Part 37❤
❤Part 38❤
❤Part 39❤
❤Part 40❤
❤Part 41❤
❤Part 42❤
❤Part 43❤
❤Epilogue❤
❤Bonus part 1❤
❤Bonus Part2❤
❤Bonus Part 3❤
❤Bonus Part4❤
❤Bonus Part 5❤

❤Part 2❤

4.6K 446 206
By RavneetKaur206

      It was half past nine in the night when she was going back to her home after an extremely tiring day but suddenly turned her car towards the beach. She often went there to get some peace in her not so peaceful life. Her heart always felt calm and relaxed in the tranquil atmosphere of the beach.

       After driving for half an hour she reached there and going out of the car she sat over the sand looking at the waves of water. The flowing waves provided her a sensation of relaxation. Since it was night there were only few people roaming here and there.

       She was sitting lost in her thoughts staring at nothing particular. She was reminiscing the time which she had spent with him, her love, her life. That was the most beautiful time of her life but unfortunately it didn't last for long. She wasn't going to forget those memories no matter how much she tried. She missed him. She craved for him, his love. She still had a little bit of hope in the corner of her heart that he would come back to her. Even if to take revenge from her as he said but still she was waiting.

        She was in a daze when she felt his presence around her. Her heart started beating fastly. She looked around frantically searching for him. Her eyes yearned for his single glimpse. She knew he was there. She could feel it.

     She looked here and there and finally spotted him standing at some distance from her. He was back facing her. She knew it was him. Her heart knew it was him. Her heart can never fail to recognise him. She started waking towards him. Reaching close to him, she was about to place her hand over his shoulder when a child fell down in front of her while playing. She bent down to help the kid and when she stood up, he wasn't there. She looked everywhere possible but he was gone again. He left again. She sighed sadly. Her eyes glistened with tears. Her knees felt week. She couldn't stand on her feet. She sat with a thud on the sand. 'Pl.....please...com.....come back..please...I'm sorry....please.' She cried.

        She was crying when her phone rang disturbing her. She looked at the caller Id. It was her mother. She calmed herself and wiping her tears, picked up the call. 'I'm coming maa. No need to worry.' She cut the call saying this without even listening to her mother.

     After spending some more time there she finally left to her home............

______________________________________

       Shivaay entered his home when pinky approached him.

       'Where were you shivaay? I was calling you but you didn't pick up my call.' She said caressing his face.

     'Woh maa! I wanted to have some fresh air so went to a nearby beach.' He replied.

     'Achaa! Tujhe pta hai na kl kya hai?'('You remember na what's tomorrow?')

     He sighed.

    'Yes! My birthday.' He said uninteresting-ly.

     'Yes! And we'll celebrate it tomorrow.' Said pinky chirping.

      'Maa! You know na i don't like all this.'

   'But why? You aren't celebrating anything since last seven years. Just because she left you, you can't stop living your life.' Pinky tried to make him understand. He closed to his eyes tightly to control his anger he felt listening about her.

      'Maa please! I don't want to talk about her. Not now atleast.' He said being angry. But his mother saw the hurt behind that anger which he was trying to hide. She couldn't take it anymore.

      'Won't you do it for me shivaay? Please.' Pinky tried her last card to make him agree to celebrate his birthday and that was her puppy face which she had learnt from rudra, his friend. It worked. He agreed. She smiled.........

______________________________________

       Annika couldn't sleep that night. His presence did something to her. She kept tossing and turning over the bed. Several thoughts occupied her mind. Thinking about him sleep finally came to her eyes at five in the morning.......

         She got up with a jerk seeing the time. It was 10:00 am. She looked shocked. How come she slept till this late? She had to go to hospital urgently as the new owner was coming and she knew she was late.

      Taking her phone, she looked at his photo and her heart calmed down without any effort. She smiled kissing over it as usual expressing her love.

     'Happy birthday my love. I wish i could meet you today.' She whispered while a lone tear escaped her eyes........

        She was driving her car fastly in order to reach on time when her car suddenly started making strange sounds before stopping abruptly. She came out of it and checked the engine opening the bonnet. She noticed that some wire was cracked and smoke was coming from it. She released a sigh of disappointment. It's gonna be a tough day............

______________________________________

       Shivaay entered the hospital along with his all time bodyguard Khanna. The hospital staff welcomed him with greetings and a bouquet of flowers. He just gave a curt nod to everyone.

      After visiting every section, he was about to go towards the neurosurgical block when one of the senior doctor stopped him saying to have something as it's been an hour since he was checking everything.

       'I came here for work not to eat.' He said a bit rudely making others shut their mouth. He left toward the block.

      The senior doctor wiped the sweat off his forehead. Annika, the head surgeon wasn't there and this new owner was going to show them hell now.

       He was about to come back when he came across the cabin of the head surgeon. He entered inside only to find it empty.

      'Dr. Sharma! Where's your head neurosurgeon?' He asked with a sharp voice.

       'Sir! Actually she isn't here today.'

     He raised his eyebrows. 'Why?'

     'Sir! Woh she got late....' said the doctor bowing his head down.

     Anger rushed to his veins. He didn't like such people who can't value time.

      'Fire her.' Saying this he was about to go but stopped listening to the doctor.

      'But sir she is our best doctor.'

      Shivaay looked at him angrily. This man was speaking a lot.

     'Who's the owner?' He asked coldly.

     'You sir.'

     'Hmm! So either ask that girl to give her resignation letter or give her termination letter.'

         'But sir! She's very stubborn. She won't gonna leave this job.'

      'Then ask her to come to my office. I know how to handle such people.' He walked off from there saying this.

       He was about to sit in his car when annika's car stopped beside his one. He sat in the car while she came out of hers. His car went off her sight and she walked inside the hospital. It took almost one hour to get her car repaired.

       She got to know everything that happened in the hospital from the doctors. She fumed listening this. How could he just fire her? It wasn't only her dream but his dream as well. As much as she wanted to become a neurosurgeon, he also wanted the same. In no way she would let their dreams to be left incompleted. She left towards Oberoi Industries angrily. Though the name Oberoi did something to her but she shrugged it off thinking it to be any other person.

______________________________________

        'Excuse me! I want to meet your boss.' Said annika to the receptionist of Oberoi's.

       'Mam! Do you have any appointment?'

    'Yes! Here it is.' She showed her the mail of her appointment with shivaay.

     'Okay mam! You can go. Sir is in the cabin.'

     Asking the way from her she left towards his cabin without even knowing what was awaiting her. She knocked.

       'Come in.' Her ears heard a cold voice. She entered inside. He was back facing the door.

      'Excuse me Mr. Oberoi. How could you just fire me? I agree i was late but it was by mistake. My car broke down and i had to get it repaired to reach. How could you do it just because of my single mistake?' She kept blaberring without even waiting for him to turn.

        But he was lost. This voice. This voice sounded familiar. It reminded him of her. He knew it was her. He not only loved but lived her voice. He can never fail to feel her presence around him. 

      He turned back only to see.................

                    **************

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on the last part❤❤

How was it?

What will happen now?

How will they react seeing each other after so long?

aryaS_works naina2340 elle1221l Titas28 Narbhilicious TharushiDhivya Ishqbaaztales AkankshaKalia riddhip92 I-am-nepali niyati2701 Music_It_Is lovelyanju Pjcutee arshi-suchi annnamalik2018 hijk2017 ishqbaaziiii Sanasantosh roshnarosh riyaaaravi jiya070 SaimaIrfan7 Harchana Archana1989 Shivikascnmsam Ishqbaaz_1 teamsurbhic Thesoulfulgirl jayasri7 shivikaMB Pinkisaha2012 MrsMehta_writes PARIMALA020 FlyingBirdie27 chanduholics EthikaOrin03 karish96 SuganyaSugan3 shivani211 shivikamadlover abhi18699 srishank

Sorry if i forgot to mention someone😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 2.6K 15
Short Shivikalicious Story .. 💯 What will happen when If Roop bhua runs away from mental asylum & becomes a greater threat to Annika.. How will shiv...
70.5K 7.3K 53
The story starts from the time Shivaay and Annika get married the first time. Both Shivaay and Annika are trying to view their relationship from the...
74.1K 4.5K 29
What happens when life partners want to revenge each other She wants revenge for her forceful marriage He wants revenge for his broken trust will...
213K 16K 36
The love story of ASP Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Vardan Trivedi.How he made her fall in his love after marriage!