❤Missed Me, Sweetheart?❤✔✔

By RavneetKaur206

This story is about Shivaay and Annika who got separated because of annika. When they meet after seven years... More

❤Prologue❤
❤Part 1❤
❤Part 2❤
❤Part 3❤
❤Part 4❤
❤Part 5❤
❤Happy Gurupurab❤
❤Part 6❤
❤Part 7❤
❤Part 8❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 9❤
❤Part 10❤
❤Part 11❤
❤New Story❤
❤Part 12❤
❤Part 13❤
❤Part 14❤
❤Part 15❤
❤Part 16❤
❤Part 17❤
❤Part 18❤
❤Part 19❤
Question
❤Promo❤
❤Part 20❤
❤Part 21❤
❤Part 22❤
❤Part 23❤
😔😔😔
❤Part 24❤
❤Part 25❤
❤Part 26❤
❤Part 27❤
❤Promo❤
❤Part 28❤
❤Part 29❤
❤Part 30❤
❤Part 31❤
❤Part 32❤
❤Part 33❤
❤Part 34❤
❤Part 35❤
❤Part 36❤
❤Part 37❤
❤Part 38❤
❤Part 39❤
❤Part 40❤
❤Part 41❤
❤Part 42❤
❤Part 43❤
❤Epilogue❤
❤Bonus part 1❤
❤Bonus Part2❤
❤Bonus Part 3❤
❤Bonus Part4❤
❤Bonus Part 5❤

❤Characters❤

7.6K 342 92
By RavneetKaur206

    Shivaay Singh Oberoi

    Once a local goon but now the richest businessman in the whole world. Though he gained name and fame but in all this he lost his carefree and lovable nature. He has only his mother in his life who's his world. He loves her the most. She has inculcated good values in him. Being a goon he never disrespected anyone. He used to always stand for what is right unlike his friends who were all totally spoilt brats. He used to drink alcohol and cigarettes but now had left all this on his mother's insistence. His only mistake was that he fell in love that too for the first time in his whole life but the girl broke his heart which made him stone hearted. He loved her like anything but she just left him with a broken heart. Now he doesn't care about anyone's feelings except his mother and friends who were there with him in his hard times. He had faced a lot of struggles but never succumbed to his life and will never do. Earlier people used to fear him because he was a goon but now people fear him because of his anger and wrath.....

Annika Vardhan Trivedi

She's a simple girl but have big dreams. Her parents are her life. She's one of the best neurologist in the whole world. Once a chirpy and lively girl is now a calm and composed woman. She fell in love with a man she hated the most but later broke his heart. Though she was helpless but that was her biggest stupidity. She doesn't regret loving him but regret to break all the promises she had given to him. She's still waiting for him to come back to her life but for this to happen she has to make him come over those heart wrenching memories which she had given him.....

Harsh Vardhan Trivedi

Annika's father. A kind and humble man. His daughter is his life. Loves and pampers her a lot. But one incident changed their equation as Annika stopped taking to him without any work. He's a cardiologist.

Avantika Vardhan Trivedi

Annika's mother. Works as a bank manager. Her family is her life. A humble and very simple lady. Wants her daughter to settle down in life.

Mallika Trivedi

Annika's cousin. Loves annika a lot. Always wants the best for her.

Gauri Trivedi

Annika's younger cousin. Loves annika very much.

Ishani Singh Oberoi

Shivaay's cousin. More than being a sister she's his best friend. Though his mother doesn't want him to talk to her but he still does. An important person in shivika's life. Once annika's best friend but now doesn't talk to her.

Pinky Singh Oberoi

Shivaay's mother. She's a sweetheart. A very soft hearted and soft spoken lady. She has faced a lot in her life but never gave up. Loves her son a lot. She always says 'Values make you a human, if you lose them then you aren't a human.'

Shakti Singh Oberoi

Shivaay's so called father. Left his family when shivaay was 2. Settled in Canada with his second wife cum mistress. Doesn't have any role in shivaay's life.

              ****************

aryaS_works naina2340 elle1221l Narbhilicious Titas28 TharushiDhivya niyati2701 Ishqbaaz_1 teamsurbhic I-am-nepali annnamalik2018 shivika44lover jayasri7 annnamalik2018 Music_It_Is Pjcutee shivikaMB Ishqbaaztales PARIMALA020 AkankshaKalia MrsMehta_writes riddhip92 lovelyanju arshi-suchi chanduholics FlyingBirdie27 Sanasantosh roshnarosh riyaaaravi ishqbaaziiii shivikamadlover jiya070 SaimaIrfan7 Shivikascnmsam Harchana Archana1989

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 4.5K 29
What happens when life partners want to revenge each other She wants revenge for her forceful marriage He wants revenge for his broken trust will...
60.5K 2.8K 9
Highest : #1 (ansh) This is a fan fiction of the Indian daily soap, Ishqbaaaz. 10 years have passed and they have been separated, but they meet. The...
22.2K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
421K 22.6K 57
#38 in fanfiction (24/12/17) #24 in fanfiction (31/12/17) #17 in fanfiction (1/1/18) Its a story abt our fav couple shivika❤️ What happens when life...