Stray Kids Ships One-shot

Anmnlee tarafından

Just a collection of Stray Kids ship oneshots. Request are open for anyone. Just I don't do smut. Don't know... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
[MinSung] Red
[SeungJin] Heaven
[MinSung] Run Away
[JeongLix] You and Me
[SeungJin] Selfish
[JeongChan] Love and Guns
[MinSung] Jacket
[JeongLix] Pretend, Fall, Fall
[MinSung] Our Past
[SeungJin] Winner In My Heart
[MinSung] Fifteen
1k Special
Q&A with MinSung
[HyunIn] Notes
[MinSung] J & M
[SeungJin] Protect
[Christmas Special] Love In The Air
[JeongSung] Love and Lies
[HyunSung] Show Me Love
[MinSung] Mates and Everything else
Someone F*ckin Tagged Me
[HyunKnow] Attention
[JeongChan] Sleep
[SeungJin] Bad Boy Down
Got Tagged...Again
What is this??? Oh a Tag
[HyunSung] Happier
[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega
[Seungmin] You Made Me Do It
[JeongChan] Promises
[BinSung] Friendship Rejected
[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang
[JiLix] Pranksters
[JiLix] Forget-Me-Not
[HyunIn] Wish You Were Here
[HyunIn] Omega Nerd and His Prince
[SeungJin] Road to Forever
[MinSung] Thief
[JeongChan] Wish You Were Here Pt.2
[SeungJin] Love
[MinSung] 364:23:59:59
[SeungLix] Cheaters
[SeungJin] Prince and Sky
[SeungJin] Of Twins and Pretty Boys
[SeungJin] Love and Dreams
[ChangLix] Airport
[MinChan] No Such Thing As Forever
[HyunSeungIn] Affection Deprived
[MinSung] Our Happy Ending
[SeungJin] Real
[ChangLix] LoveStagram
[JeongChan] Notice My Love
[SeungJin] Wish I was...
[SeungJin] My Only Dream
[JeongChan] A Little Jealousy
[MinSung] Hold Me Tight
[ChanLix] 5 Minutes Is Never Enough
[HyunLix] No Other Option
[JiLix] Entrust
[SeungJin] If The World Is Ending
[HyunBin] Comfort
[SeungJin] Caught In A Lie

[SeungJin] Mr. Hwang Pt.2

3.4K 145 65
Anmnlee tarafından

A/N: I said I'll post it after my exams but I just couldn't resist it.

***

Seungmin giggled as Hyunjin nuzzled his nose on his neck. They were lying down on Hyunjin's bed. It was 7 in thr morning and they're going to be late if Hyunjin doesn't stop what he's doing.

"Jinnie stop we need to go to work," Seungmin whines. Trying to push the other away.

"Fuck work. I'm your boss. I say we stay here," Hyunjin says still nuzzling Seungmin.

"Hwang Hyunjin you better stand up or you're not getting your kisses," Seungmin threatens.

Hyunjin stops and scrambles to stand up. He immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower. Seungmin chuckles amd goes straight to the kitchen.

He prepares their breakfast and coffee and waited for Hyunjin to come down. After eating Seungmin made a move to wash the dishes but Hyunjin stopped him, "I'll do that, you go wash up."

Seungmin smiles and nods at Hyunjin. He showers and wears his clothes. He brings Hyunjin's neck tie with him as he exits Hyunjin's room.

"Hyunjin come here," he calls. He fixes the neck tie around Hyunjin's neck. As he was doing that Hyunjin stares at him lovingly.

Seungmin raises an eyebrow but he smiles. He stands on his tippy toes and pecks Hyunjin on the lips, "Let's go."

***

They were both working silently when the doors suddenly slammed open. They both look up from the documents they were working on to see the commotion.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked, eyes filled with anger.

"Oh I'm not alone honey," Jennie says and flips her hair. She notices Seungmin and glares at the latter. Seungmin didn't flinch and just raised an eyebrow.

A man and a woman enters the room. The man was wearing an expensive suit with his chin held up high. While the woman who was wearing an elegant red dress just looks calm but her eyes where showing different emotions. She was sad Seungmin notices.

He could recognize their faces from the family portrait in Hyunjin's house. So he stands up ang takes a bow to greet them.

The man just nods at him while the woman smiles slightly.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin questions.

His dad sits down before answering his question, "We just wanted to announce something."

"Then why is she here?" Hyunjin says and glares at Jennie.

"She's your fiance. Of course she's gonna be here," Hyunjin's dad says.

"Fiance?! What the fuck? She's not my fiance!" Hyunjin shouts not minding that he cursed infront of his parents.

"Well she is now. You're going to marry her next month. And the engagement party will be next week," his father says and stares at Hyunjin.

His mother says nothing. But she was not looking at anyone.

Seungmin stands up and excuses himself, "I'll give you some privacy."

He could see Hyunjin's mother stare at him as he walks out. He goes straight to the restroom.

***

"No! I'm not gonna marry her!" Hyunjin shouts.

"You're gonna marry jennie and thats final! I am your father and you will follow my orders!" his father shouted back.

"I dont even like her!"

"I dont care if you dont like her! You're gonna marry her whether you like it or not!" his father shouts.

"Mom!" Hyunjin tries to get his mothers attention. But the lady just looks aways.

"Your mother has no say in this!" the father stands straight and fixes his suit. His fathers looks at the table beside his and scoffs.

"You just don't wanna marry Jennie because of that boy dont you. Just try to disobey me and I'll destroy that boys life."

"We'll take our leave now," the man walks out of the room with Jennie following behind him who winked at Hyunjin. His mother was left there standing.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything," Hyunjin heard her say.

Hyunjin sighs and hugs her tight. He lets go of her after a few moments. She leaves the room glancing one last time at him.

Hyunjin looks around his office and shouts. He throws his things around creating a mess inside the office. He shouts and shouts and shouts tears now falling from his eyes.

He looks at Seungmins table that remained clean even when Hyunjin started throwing things around.

"Seungmin..."

He goes out of the office and searches for Seungmin.

He see's Jihyo walking around the corner so he calls for her, "Have you seen Seungmin?"

Jihyo looks at him worriedly before answering, "Yeah, he's at the restroom. Bawling his eyes out."

Hyunjin nods at her and rushes to the nearest restroom. He finds Seungmin inside one of the stalls not even locking the door.

"Minnie..." Seungmin looks up. Eyes swollen and red cheeks wet from crying.

Hyunjin pulls him in a hug, "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry..."

Seungmin pushes hims away and fakes a smile, "I'm fine."

A tear falls down from Hyunjin's eyes. He leans his forehead on Seungmins.

"I don't wanna marry her Seungmin. I really dont."

"I'll destroy that boy's life"

More tears fall down on Hyunjin's cheeks, "I don't want you to get hurt. I dont wanna marry her but I dont want you to get hurt just because of my father."

Seungmin looks at him eyes sad, confused and dull.

"He'll hurt you if I dont marry Jennie... I dont want that," Hyunjin says and caresses Seungmin's cheek.

He doesn't say anything and just stares at Hyunjin. Seungmin just smiles sadly and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Hyunjin doesn't know if Seungmin said he'll be fine if Hyunjin marries Jennie or he'll be fine that he wont get hurt if Hyunjin doesn't marry Jennie.

***

It's been a week and today is his engagement party. He's at the office finishing some important documents before going to the party

Seungmin only showed up twice in the office. The latter doesnt even go to Hyunjin's house anymore. But his clothes still remain inside Hyunjin's closet.

He was in the middle of signing a document when Seungmin suddenly came in.

Hyunjin smiled sadly at Seungmin who has a blank face eyes dull.

Hyunjin stands up and walks near Seungmin, "Hey. Are you okay?"

Seungmin doesnt answer instead he looks at Hyunjin's necktie that was not properly tied. He fixes and pats it before looking at Hyunjin's face.

He brings a hand up and traces Hyunjin's features with his fingers.

He smiles softly when he his fingers touch Hyunjin's lips. He stands on his tippy toes and presses a soft and gentle kiss.

He pulls away and smiles at Hyunjin. He presses a letter at Hyunjin's hand and takes a step back.

Hyunjin opens the letter and reads it carefully. Eyes widening at every word, "You- You're leaving? You're resigning? S-Seungmin...why? D-Don't leave me!"

Hyunjin throws the paper away and tries to pull Seungmin closer. But Seungmin stands his ground.

"I have to Mr. Hwang. I already made my decision. I'll be leaving this company," Seungmin says.

"Mr. Hwang...Seungmin...not this again. You don't have to leave Seungmin," Hyunjin almost begs.

Outside the office a pair of eyes watches them in sadness.

"I have to Mr. Hwang. I have passed my resignation letter. I'll be taking my leave."

"No! Seungmin! Please don't!" Hyunjin hugs the younger who has his back turned.

"Mr. Hwang please let go of me," Seungmin says voice void of any emotion.

"No! I won't let go of you! You can leave me!"

Seungmin pries the arms around his waist off and walks away. He turns to look at Hyunjin one last time, "It's for your own good."

When he walks out he sees Hyunjin's mother looking at him sadly. He bows and smiles at her before leaving.

She walks in Hyunjin's office and found her son crying while clutching his shirt.

She hugs him tight and pats his back as he bawls his eyes out at her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine I promise you," she whispers.

"No... Without Seungmin... My life means nothing..."

She shushes him and softly hums, "I'll make you happy again. Don't worrt."

***

Seungmin entered his shared apartment with Minho and Woojin with a heavy heart. He removes his shoes and goes straight to his room.

Woojin and Minho looks at him in worry and followed him to his room. They opened the door softly as to not make a noise. They peaked in and saw Seungmin's face burried on his pillow as he cries.

"Oh baby," Woojin opens the door wide almost hitting Minho and rushes to Seungmin's side. He hugs Seungmin tight who in return buries his face on Woojin's chest. Minho joins them gently strokes Seungmin's back.

"Shhh, dont cry..." Woojin tries to comfort him.

"It hurts hyung! It hurts so much!" Seungmin sobs.

Minho saw Seungmin's phone light up so he stands up to get Seungmin's phone.

Hyunjin's Father
Glad you did what I asked you.
You did the right thing.
Now dont even try to get close to Hyunjin.
Or else
you know what'll happen

Minho glares at the phone and turns it off before he gets frustrared and throw it. Woojin looks at Minho curiously.

"Bastard," Minho just says. He goes back to Seungmin's side and comforts the youngest, "Stop crying..."

***

BREAKING NEWS
Hwang Hyunjin CEO of Hwang Corporations announces wedding with daughter of the owner Kim Restaurants Jennie Kim. The marriage will be on-

The channel was suddenly changes as Minho flopped beside him, "Let's binge watch Disney Movies or Pokemon Movies. Which one do you want?"

Woojin flops on his other side chips, popcorn, and drinks already prepared, "I prefer Disney Movies."

"I'm not asking you. I'm asking Seungmin," Minho says and snatches a pack of chips from Woojin. Woojin grumbles but lets him go.

"Disney Movies..." Seungmin mumbles.

Minho smiles a little and plays their choses movie. Minho and Woojin occasionally bickered during the movie.

Seungmin smiles at both of them and mumbles, "Thank you..."

***

Seungmin stares at the ceiling his phone kept vibrating on his nightstand. It was the day of Hyunjin's wedding.

He could hear a car park infront, but he paid no mind. It might be just one of Minho or Woojin's friend.

But he was wrong.

"Seungmin! Someones looking for you!" He could hear Minho shout. Seungmin grumbles and stands up. He grabs his phone and puts it in his pocket ignoring the vibration.

"Who is it?" He ask.

Minho shrugs, "Dunno. It's some lady."

Seungmin nods and goes out. To say he was shocked is as understatement. Outside their apartment was Hyunjin's mom.

"Mrs. Hwang? What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?"

The lady smiles at him, "Please don't call me that. Just call me mom."

"But-"

"Can we talk inside?" Hyunjin's mom asked.

Seungmin nods slowly, "Uh sure."

He opens the door for her, "I'm sorry if its a bit messy."

"It's fine. I wont be staying long," she answers and sits at the sofa.

Seungmin sits also sits and offers her something to drink.

"No need. I want to make this fast. I need you to do me a favor," she says.

"What kind of favor?" Seungmin asked cautiously.

She takes Seungmins hands in hers and answers, "Run away with my son."

He could hear Minho choke behind him. Even he was shocked, "Run away? Why?"

"Wait Hyunjin is gonna get married today. Why are you here? Why-"

"I don't want my son to be sad. That is why I'm asking you this. Run away with my son. I saw you that day. The way he begged you not to leave. The way you teared up as you left. I saw everything," she answers.

It took Seungmin a few moments before he replied, "Where are we going to stay though? And his father?"

"I already took care of the place. I'll also take care of Hyunjin's father," she smiles.

"How are you so sure that I'll agree to this?" Seungmin asked as he saw her smile.

"I know you love him to much. I can see it in your eyes. Pack your things and we'll be good to go," she smiles one last time and stood up.

Seungmin rushed to his room and packed his things. And took a very short shower.

"Are you sure about this Seungmin?" Minho asked.

"This is an once in a lifetime chance Hyung. I'm not gonna let him go this time," Seungmin answers.

Minho helps him bring down his thigs to the car. Hyunjin's mom smiles at Minho.

"Tell Woojin hyung I'll call hin if I have the time," Seungmin says then the door is closed.

The drive was silent. Seungmin didn't even know where Hyunjin's mom was taking him. It made him nervouse.

"Don't be nervous. I promise you I'm not gonna kidnap you or anything," she laughs and pats his leg.

"Hyunjin will be joining us in a bit," she says. The car stops in a parking lot. "Now we wait," she says while looking outside.

After a few minutes they could see Jihyo and hyunjin running. "Open the door," she orders.

Seungmin opens the door and lets Hyunjin and Jihyo in. "Go!" she shouts as she saw the men that was chasing after them.

The driver steps on the gas and drives away.

Seungmin stares at Hyunjin who was panting. It looked like Hyunjin hasn't even noticed him.

"Mom? What is this plan of yours now? I swear to go- Seungmin?" Hyunjins eyes widened as he saw a smiling Seungmin.

"Seungmin? Is it really you? I'm not hallucinating right? Mom what is this?" Hyunjin asked. Hands on Seungmins cheek.

Seungmin nods tears already falling down his eyes, "Its me. I'm real."

"Mom?" Hyunjin looks at his mom who was smiling at them.

"I didn't want to see you sad. And I saw how much you loved each other. I didn't want you to experience what happened to me. So here I am trying to change everything."

Hyunjin smiles at his mom as his tears fall down, "Thank you."

Hyunjin looks at Seungmin and hugges the latter tight, "I missed you."

***

The car stopped infront of a beach house after a long drive. Seungmin steps out of the car after Hyunjin.

He looks around, "This is one big house."

"Sure is. This is moms hidden house. everytime she wants to run away," Jihyo answers.

"Mom?" Seungmin asked.

"You didn't know? I'm Hyunjin's older sister," she smiled. Seungmin looked shocked when she finished her sentence. "Then why does he order you around?"

"He was the CEO you know. And being his PA??? Secretary? I dont even know what my work is. It's just a disguise so I could be with my brother."

"Why do you need to disguise yourself?" Seungmin asked, clearly confused.

"Hyunjin's so called father...he's not Hyunjin's real dad. And I came before Mom could get married to that monster," Jihyo explained.

"Oh... then where is your father?"

"You'll meet him inside," she smiled.

Seungmin pulled his luggaged behind him. His other things has already been taken inside. Hyunjin and his mother already went inside ahead of them.

When they entered Seungmin saw Hyunjin hugging another man, much older than them. The man shares a resemlbance with Hyunjin.

"I knew it...i knew he wasnt my father," he could hear Hyunjin say.

"He didn't know?" Seungmin asked Jihyo.

She shook her head, "We had to keep it a secret."

"But you being his sister..."

"He knew but he thought I was just a sister in his mothers side," Jihyo answered.

"Who is that?" he heard the man ask.

He looks at them and saw them smiling at him. Hyunjin takes his hand and pulled him closer to his parents, "Dad this is Seungmin. The love of my life."

Seungmin flushes but bows respectfully at the man, "It's nice to meet you sir."

"Please don't call me that. Call me dad like Hyunjin does," the man smiles at him. "You are already part of the family. So please just call me dad."

Seungmin smiles beautifully and nods.

"Let's eat. I prepared something while you were on your way here."

***

6 years later

Hyunjin and Seungmin walked at the beach hand in hand. Enjoying the gentle breeze.

"Papa! Daddy! Grandma said its time to eat!" they heard a little boy shout.

Seungmin smiles and runs to his son. He carries the child and spins him around, "My baby is so cute."

Hyunjin chuckles and stares at them lovingly.

"My baby Jeongin is so cute! He's the cutest!" Seungmin coos as he peppers the child with kisses.

"Papa stop!" Jeongin giggles.

Hyunjin smiles and joins them peppering both his son and husband with kisses.

"I love you Minnie," he murmurs at Seungmins hair.

"I love you too."

"And Innie loves you both!"

***
A/N: I gave you what you guys wanted. Let me live.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

200K 3.5K 45
enjoy this weird collection of oneshots about stray kids. stan talent, stan stray kids.
60.5K 1K 20
A series of short stories~ All memberXmember Oneshots, a lot of fluff and angst. I don't want to do smut, but if you want I can still do steamy... id...
38K 701 24
One shot on Stray Kids members (one or more of them) Also upon request/inspiration [Requests open] Mostly SMUT, but also Fluff and Soft
68.7K 580 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...