The Protector

By justgeeking

They were famous. There was the Chosen One. The Brightest Witch of her age. Weasley was their King. But her s... More

Quick Author's Note
Prologue
I Got A Letter
Keeper Of Keys
Diagon Alley
Platform 9 3/4
Welcome to Hogwarts
First day; First Classes
Lemon Drops
Secrets
TROLL!
...Quidditch...
*Christmas Time*
Time Passes
Detention
Back to School
Obstacles Galore
End of First Year
Weasleys to the Rescue
The Burrow
Diagon Alley
Missing the Train...
Oh Boy...
First Day of Second Year
Rude Much
A Strange Detention and Hearing Things
A Little More Clear
The Library
First Quidditch Match: Year 2
Dueling Club
What to do...
Another Attack, Another Blame
Changing Into My Enemy
New Accusations and Theories
Out of my Control
So...We Followed The Spiders
Our Goon of A Teacher
The Chamber of Secrets
Saving Dobby
The End of Second Year
What'd You Do, Harry?
Weird Things
Attacked On The Hogwarts Train
A Nice Welcome Back
First Classes of Third Year
Special Lessons
First Date In Hogsmeade
Sirius Black In The Castle
Werewolves and Annoying People
Not Enough Sleep
My Animagus
Wondering About The Corridors
Good-bye Buckbeak
I WAS RIGHT ONCE MORE!
Being Badass
I Can't Believe It
Great Ending of 3rd Year
I Forgive You
Oh, Weasleys...
...The Quidditch World Cup...
The Mark
Welcoming New Schools
Unbelievable...
Triwizard Champions
My Romeo ♥️
Dragons?!
The First Task
Dance Lessons
Yule Ball
Clues for the Second Task
The Second Task
The Pensieve
The Third Task
He's Back
Ending Fourth Year
Not A Way To Begin Summer
Dementors
Order of the Phoenix
So Many Emotions
Our Hearing
Hogwarts Bound
Dreams
Defense Against The Dark Arts
Not Alone
Umbridge At It Again
A Prophecy
Dumbledore's Army
Date Night
Practice and Practice
The Dream
Christmas Break
Hagrid's home
We Got Caught
Anger I've Never Felt
Hagrid's Secret
Fireworks 🎇
Caught...Again
Dumbledore's Secret Weapon
The Department of Mysteries
Vengeful
Ending of Fifth Year
Summer Time
Suspision
Welcome Back to Hogwarts
Potions Class
There Are Signs
Quidditch Season
The Three Broomsticks
Slughorn's Dinner
Harry Was Right
The Truth
Passing Time
Slughorn's Party
Holiday Break
Poison in the Drinks
Sectumsempra
Evening with Slughorn
Horcruxes
Last Wishes
Rest in Peace
Beginning of the End
To The Burrow
Selfish
A Crashed Wedding
Nearly Killed in a Cafe
Nightmares
Grimmauld Place
Invading the Ministry
Camping With Horcruxes
Traveling
My Adventures With Ron
Back Together
Hello Hermione
The Deathly Hallows
Malfoy Manor
Finally, He Apologized
Burying Dobby
Deciding the Next Step
Author's Note (Please Read)
Robbing Gringotts
Escaping on a Dragon
Aberforth Dumbledore
Back at Hogwarts; Back at Home
Finding Another Horcrux
Goodbye Snape
Losing Everyone I've Loved
Fighting For Love
The Happy Ending
Please Read
Thank You!

Second Date...?

912 35 7
By justgeeking

I took a deep breath out, and watched my breath float like smoke. It was snowing outside and we were on our way to Hogsmeade. This is going to be my second date with Anthony. I didn't know why it took him so long to owl me, but I kind of didn't want to know. This was going to be his last chance. As simple as that. 

"You ready?" Hermione asked me. 

"For?"

"For your date, of course," Ron spoke up next to me. 

"Guys," I rolled my eyes and adjusted my scarf, "this isn't a big deal. I've had one before, and this one is going to be more chill. So I'm fine." 

"Well, if he gives you any trouble-"

"I'll tell you guys however it works out and you won't do anything about it," I said. 

"Ugh," Ron groaned, "fine." 

We entered the village. I checked my pocket watch. It was only 11:50. I still had an hour and ten minutes. I'll just go walk around for a little bit. 

+++

I watched everyone walk around with their friends as I crossed from Zonko's Joke Shop to Honeydukes. It was about 12:50. I figured I should to go Honeydukes slightly early. I smiled as I heard the snow crushing beneath my feet. I walked into the warm store. So many smells filled my nostrils. 

I giggled...until I saw him. From around the corner of a candy stand, I saw his Hufflepuff hat hiding his brown hair. My heart stopped as I heard another voice besides his. I couldn't really hear them because of the fact that they were whispering. I pulled out that Extendable Ear the twins had given me. 

I threw it out as far as I could without him noticing. I listened as they talked. 

"Why are you even with her anyways?" a female said. 

"You know why," he laughed. "She's smart, talented, and popular with Potter and the others. If I'm with her, my name will be known throughout school. Guys will want to be me, and girls will want to be with me. Teachers will love me. It'll only be for a short amount of time. I promise." 

"But you are already popular," she giggled. "And I miss you." 

"I miss you too, but I need this. Only for a little bit longer." 

I shook my head reeled my ear back in. I should've known. I let out a laugh. You know, the ones you get when your so mad, you don't even know what to do. One of those. I put the ear in my pocket and pushed my way outside. I rushed into the woods that lead back to the Shrieking Shack. 

I figured the woods would be a very secluded place, seeing as I really didn't want to talk to anyone. I found a rock that was almost like a seat. It was covered in snow, but it was still there. I huffed as I sat on the rock. No wonder he didn't want to talk to me. No wonder it took him forever. 

I heard crunching of snow come towards me. 

"Please go away," I groaned. 

"Aren't you supposed to be with Hufflepuff?" 

"Aren't you supposed to be with your girlfriend?" 

"I don't have one anymore," I heard him right behind me. 

"Oh?" 

He put his arms around my shoulders and rested his head on top of mine, "Yep. Single Pringle now." 

I hummed. YAS! 

"Now, what about you and Hufflepuff?" 

"I don't think he's an actual Hufflepuff," I shook my head. 

"What happened?" 

I laughed, "He was using me." 

I heard Draco say something under his breath. "What was that?" I asked. 

"I was right," he moved his head, so where it wasn't on top of mine. "Such a tosser."

I giggled, "But you, nor any of my other friends, are going to do anything, right?"

He huffed, "Right. But you do owe me something from Honeydukes."

I snapped my fingers, "Shoot. I do, huh?"

"Yep," He removed his arms. "I prefer chocolate frogs." 

"Oh do you?" I nodded and turned around. Draco was smiling high and proud. "You just said I had to get you something. You never said of your preference," I got up and made my way towards the path. I looked around and the path was a little out of view. 

"Well, I change it now," he came after me. 

"You can't do that now," I skipped towards the path ahead. 

----

I laughed as we both walked out of Honeydukes. Draco wasn't very happy with his treat, but I was happily nibbling on mine. 

"How come you get the awesome chocolate, while I'm stuck trying not to puke with my toad?" he whined. 

"If you has nicely I might be able to share some of my chocolate with you," I turned and we started to walk down the snow-covered path. 

"Please, Bridge," he begged, "can you please give me some of your chocolate or get me something that I want? Please?" 

"Okay," I held up my chocolate wand, "you may have some."

He smirked, "Okay." Then he stuck the entire rest of it in his mouth. 

I gapped and started to laugh, "I said you could have some,  not the rest!" 

"You didn't specify that," he told me while he chomped on my perfect chocolate. 

I sighed with a smile on my face. I playfully pushed him. He looked at me wide eyed, "Oh?" 

I laughed, "Yep." 

I kept walking and did the mistake of having my back towards him. Terrible...terrible mistake. 

I felt something cold hit my jacket. I turned to see Draco laughing and his gloves were covered with snow. "Oh, you're on pretty boy." 

"Thank you for the compliment."

I slowly bent down, and got a piece of snow. I balled it up, and he was just staring at me. Perfect opportunity.  I chucked the ball at his chest. He was taken by surprise, and tumbled into the snow. I covered my mouth as I laughed. 

He bit his lip, trying to stop himself from laughing. He looked up to me with a smirk. My eyes widened, and I bolted down the path. Nope. Not today. 

Up ahead I saw a clearing, and two people were standing with their backs towards me. I slowly stopped running. Hermione and Ron were standing admiring the Shrieking Shack together...not arguing...how extraordinary! 

I heard running from behind me. I spun around and put a finger up to my lips, "Shh!" 

Draco stopped running and held up a snow ball. He put down his arm, "What?" he whispered. 

I waved him over and pointed to the couple. He came over and stood next to me. I looked to the couple then to him. I noticed he was smirking. He walked out from our spot in the bushed, "Look who we have here? You two are the cutest couple. Are you looking for a new home?" 

I walked out form my hiding place as they turned around. They saw him, then me. Ron smirked, "And what about you two? Messing around in the snow?"  

I coughed, "What?" I croaked. 

Hermione started laughing and choking also. 

I looked up and saw that Draco's face was red with embarrassment. I had no room to talk, because I was the same. 

Ron looked to all of us confused then rubbed the bridge of his nose, "You guys are dirty." 

"Careful who you're talking to," Draco smirked and fixed the collar on his coat. 

"Hope you don't mean yourself," I laughed while adjusting my hat. 

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Drakey," I heard a voice that made me roll my eyes so hard they nearly got stuck. 

"What do you want, Parkinson?" I turned around to face her. She wasn't alone though. She brought Draco's goons with her. 

"I wasn't talking to you, Mudblood," she snarled at me. 

"Don't call her that," I heard Hermione's voice next to me. 

"Awe. Look at the Gryffindor being loyal. How cute? Too bad I prefer things to be hot instead. Maybe a jinx could fix that," Pugface threatened. 

"I'm not afraid to punch you again," I told her, calmly. 

"Just leave them alone, Pansy," Draco told her. 

"Are you friends with these blood-traitors now? Drakey, I thought you were better than that. Just imagine what your father would do if he heard-"  

I laughed as she got hit smack-dap in the nose with a snow ball. She wiped the snow off her red face, and glared at me. Within seconds, a cold ball hit the middle of my forehead. The snowball she threw made me stumble backwards. I steadied myself on someone. Draco had caught me, and helped me up. I looked back to my friends and Parkinson's group. There had been a full out snowball fight. I couldn't tell if everyone was laughing or not, but it was pretty fun. 

We ended up driving the four of them away with an unexpected guest. One that was rather invisible. As they ran, I felt someone tug on my hair. "Oh Harry," I laughed as shook my head. 

Harry revealed himself to us. 

I looked up to Draco, who was just so utterly baffled. 

I laughed, "It was a gift from his father." 

He nodded. 

"Don't tell anyone about it," I patted him on the back. 

"I won't," he looked down at me, and smiled. He checked his watch, "I need to run though. I promised to meet up with somebody. See ya later, Bridge." 

I watched him run back down the path, "I wonder who he's meeting..." 

"It's probably his parents," Hermione told me. 

I nodded. Yeah, probably just his parents. 

"How'd your date go, Bridge?" Harry asked. 

I started to nervously laugh, "Oh yeah. That." 

"Yeah," Hermione looked to me, "you came back rather early. And you came back with Draco."

"Well," I cringed up my face, "let's just say that he has no more chances, and you guys aren't going to go and attack him." 

"What'd he do?" both boys said in unison. 

"He was just using me for popularity and fame," I laughed and shook my head. "But I'm fine. I figured it out, and I left. Draco found me, and end of story."  

"But he's a Hufflepuff," Hermione was trying to make sense out of it. 

"There's good and bad in everything," I explained. "There are some amazing Hufflepuffs I'm sure. And there are some terrible Gryffindors. It happens." 

They all nodded and together, we walked and talked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 12 6
Harry and Dalia Potter have been almost inseparable since birth. That all begins to change as they discover one is the chosen one meant to save the w...
50.8K 959 40
Bella Makenna, a sixth year Hufflepuff, is just an average witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She spends her days watching Q...
93.9K 2.7K 30
𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶. ~ 𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘢�...
722K 17.3K 94
Everyone knows about the second wizarding war. Eveyone know that's Fred Weasley lost his life. But no body knew that she did too. Emma Summers the sa...