To The Burrow

All these people were in the house, crammed in together to protect one person. I found it extraordinary. I turned to my best friend, "If you ever think you aren't loved, Harry James Potter, I swear to Merlin-"

"Oooo! He got the whole name," Fred pipped up.

"He's in trouble now, eh?" George added.

"Alright! Enough chitchat! We need to get of here damn fast!" Tonks was about to share something with us when Moody snapped. "Potter is still, according to the Ministry, underage. So he still has the trace."

"What's the trace?" Harry and I asked at the same time.

"The Ministry tracks what you do nearly every minute everyday," Moody explained. "So we need to travel using what this trace cannot recognize. Brooms, creatures, the bike. Anything that can get you there fast. They're out there waiting for us. And they won't be able to tell who the real Harry Potter is."

"Excuse me, Professor. But what do you mean 'real one'?"

I smirked as I watched Hermione pluck one of his hairs on the back of his neck. Moody opened his flask, "I'm sure you're familiar with the Polyjuice Potion."

"I'm sorry, but no. I can't let you," Harry argued as Hermione gave the hair to Moody.

"Good thing you're not letting us," I smirked. Moody set the hair in the potion and gave it a little mix.

"Don't tell me you're doing this too?" Harry groaned.

"I think that's still being decided," I looked back to Moody and Kingsley.

"Here's our dilemma," Kingsley replied. "Voldemort knows Bridget will do anything to protect Harry. He assumed he'll be with her. If she's gone, he'll be suspicious."

"He's going to get suspicious anyways," I argued. "If I go as Harry alone on my broomstick, since we have the same one they'll think I'm Harry at first. It gives Harry and Hagrid enough time to get to the burrow. Besides nobody can ride with me since they al have partners."

"I'm going with Meadows on this one," Moody nodded.

"No!" Harry argued. "I'm not going to just let you all become me and risk getting killed."

"Do you think we want to?" Feed have a chuckle.

"Imagine if we get stuck as a bloody git forever," George jokes. I giggled a bit.

"Listen up Potter," Moody caught our attention. "They're all overage and have agreed to take the risks head on."

"Actually," a short man piped up from the back, "I was blackmailed into doing this. But nevertheless, it's a pleasure meeting you Mr. Potter."

I rolled my eyes, Dear Merlin, I'm going to hit him. I don't know when, but I bet I will.

"Oh shut it Mundungus Fletcher!" Moody was fed up. "Now for everyone who hasn't taken it before, I warn you now that it tastes like troll piss."

I noticed everyone had gotten behind me. I rolled my eyes and took the flask. I took one gulp. I nearly dropped it. It was awful. I handed it off to the next person as I took a few steps towards the kitchen. After the first instant taste, I sighed, "It's not as bad as second year." I could feel my face beginning to morph.

"Wait you did this in school?" Fred was cringing from what I guess was the potion.

"And you didn't tell us?" George had the same expression. Within a matter of seconds, everyone looked like little Harry's. I had in my contacts like normal so I could see things. They gave me glasses anyways. And the same clothes Harry had. I was more surprised by the amount of the same clothes than I was by everyone's facial structures.