Pregnant Again!

By Taytay5079

Cover by @bcdwolf At the age of 15 baekhyun found out he was pregnant with his twins Chelsea and Taehyung. Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chanyeol's Vow
Chapter 21
Q&A
Q&A Answers
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Updating
Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
New Cover!!
Chapter 31
One Year With Tae
Author Q&A?
Chapter 31.5
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
100k!?
Chapter 34
I still can't believe it
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
My First Tag
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Check this out!!!
Chapter 41 pt1
Chapter 41 pt2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Finale)
Here We Go, Again!!
Here we go again!?

Chapter 37

1.7K 97 10
By Taytay5079

Baekhyun's POV

It was a day later. My guard was up now, no more leaving my kids alone. I was tense and frustrated, mad that I put my children in danger. It left me paranoid, who would do this to us? To my baby girl?

"Mommy!" Chelsea screamed. I immediately snapped my attention towards her but she ran into my lap "What is it baby girl?"

She pointed to the door "The door bell rang, didn't you hear it?" I looked towards the door only to here the doorbell ring.

Getting off the couch I walked to the door opening it. There stood two of my bestfriends and a cute set of twins along with a man in a uniform.

"Omg it's freezing out here! It took you forever to open the door" Luhan exclaimed pushing through the door.

I apologized and let the other two in "Sorry, I been thinking alot" I showed them to the living room "I'm glad you guys came, I've been a mess all week"

Luhan and Kyungsoo hugged me "We had to come sooner or later, I was so suprised when I saw the article on soompi, you should have called us sooner"

I sighed "I know but, everyone's just been so busy, Chanyeol didn't even come back home" that made Luhan scowl "That Park I swear he's a complete idiot, does he know he's doing the same thing all over again? What's so urgent that you can't even see your kid come back to the hospital? Sehun comes straight home ya know, that brother of his is doing something else"

"I agree, Kai has been with Chanyeol and Sehun roo and he comes straight home, I don't know how fucked up that 'contract is' but something else is up" Kyungsoo sassed.

I only put my hands up in surrender "I'm not trying to make matters worse, whenever I ask him he gets tense and I don't want us to fight all the time"

The latter just shook their head "Anyways I brought my uncle" Luhan introduced the man in uniform "He came immediately when I told him you needed his help"

The old man smiled at me "Nice to finally meet you, honestly when Luhan called me I thought he had gotten in trouble again" he joked which made everyone laugh but Luhan "About that.......might need you to get me off the hook, if this continues I think I might kill a bitch"

The old man only shook his head "My poor nephew" he gained his composure "Could you inform me on the incident again? Any evidence I can take in?"

I gulped trying to remember the incident "A box of donuts were at my door, from the letter it said they were new neighbors and wanted to welcome themselves so I took them and sat them on the counter for the twins to eat, I had left the house to run some errands and they stayed with a good friend, I guess Chelsea was the only who had some donuts and when I can back she was sick, I was in the middle of an argument with my husband when my friend told me she was breathing weird, we called the hospital and w-when they took her......" I started to tear up "W-when they took her they said that she would have been d-dead if Dae didn't check on her"

Tears rolled down my face remembering my child's pained face. She was pale and breathing hard, all kinds of cords connected to her, it was awful.

"I'm.....Im sorry, do you still have the donuts or letter?" He asked. I nodded showing him to a cabinet, it had been locked in there, so no one could touch it eat them.

I unlocked the cabinet and he put on some gloves, reaching in to grab the donut box along with a note taped to it. "It should be easy go atleast trace the bakery down, even though they say their homemade this was clearly from a bakery before it got poisoned"

I felt like an idiot, to put my kids in that type of danger, I always taste things first, why didn't I do it this time?

The old man and I talked some more before he got everything he needed but before he could even get to the door the bell rung.

We bother looked at the door, Luhan rushed from the living room to the door "I bet it's that no for food Park" but when he opened the door there was no one, only a bouquet of flowers and an envelope.

He was about to pick it up when the old man pushed him out if the way "Don't touch it! This might he poisoned too" with his gloves he reached to grab the notecard first "To my new friend, thanks for the tips" he read.

Then he retrieved the envelope and opened it, we all stepped closer to him only for him to tell us to back away "Holy shit" Luhan cursed.

The three were shocked while I stayed behind wondering what they saw but when I got closer I knew. It was two pictures of a sonogram, one had my name on it and other.......the patient was let anonymous.

He turned the picture around only to find a single sentence "Its so nice to have a friend who's in the same situation, why didn't you notice I was pregnant too?"

I was in awe, I have no idea who could be doing this, trying to destroy my family. The old man's demeanor took an even more serious turn if that was possible "I'll get my boys working on this case in a hurry, I'm the meantime invest in some bodyguards" He handed me a card "Call me and I'll send my men out as fast as lightning"

I took the card and as the door closed I started to cry. So hard that I could barely stand. "What am I going to do!? Who's doing this!?"

The two started to comfort me telling me it was alright and everything was going to be fine. Then Luhan spoke up "Actually........I've been meaning to tell you something, I might know who did it"

All of a sudden all my sorrow turned into hatred, my eyes narrowed as I scoweled at Luhan "Who is it?" I gritted through my teeth.

"It's Yoona, they day we were at the company she was there with her sister, she was talking about how she's pregnant and how she was supposed to be apart of the family and shit" He explained,

Kyungsoo just shook his head "Luhan don't just make things up because you don't like the bitch, I don't like her either but you don't see me accusing her of attempted murder do you?"

"Yeah, and actually she's really nice, just the other day we talked about babies and things I'm actually so suprised she's pregnant she still look so fit" I added "I've texted her a little since then but mostly just baby advice, the fathers not in the picture so she's doing this herself, I know it's hard...." I reminisced back to the struggles of finishing highschool while also taking care of the twins and working, I was a mess.

"What!? I'm not making this up, it's true!! You would have heard her if you hadn't left the room, why would I take my time to lie on a bitch who doesn't even deserve to be in my presence, let alone have her name mentioned" Luhan looked offended.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes "Don't forget who you are Luhan, you aren't exactly peaceful when it comes to those you don't like, as a matter of fact......" he smirked "Lets invite her over for dinner, we should all get together anyway, plus we need something positive to come out of all of this"

I brightened up at the idea "That's a great idea! We could have a little potluck where everyone brings something, since it's getting a little warm we could have it outside and have a good time" Its like all the negativity went away.

Everything switched back to normal that fast, just that quickly I felt my problems go away. But in the back of my head there was a knowing feeling that something was gonna go wrong. Something just didn't feel right.

If only I knew what that feeling meant then......maybe just then, things would have happened differently

To be continued........
____________________________________
So........Ive been gone for awhile. (Yeah no shit, didn't even give us the full chapter either) RELAX OKAY. Second semester is kicking my ass and it's only the 2nd month back in. I'm honestly a mess right now and super sensitive about my writing, I FEEL LIKE MY WRITING HAS GOTTEN SHITTY. But also I've been going through some things health wise and emotionally so yeah I'm crazy right now. BUT, part two will actually come out on time 👏👏👏 claps for me, I'm already working on it as we speak. But I do have a question seriously. Should I like try to finish the book in the next 10 maybe 15 chapters. I think I could but I wanted your opinion so yay or nay? Comment what you guys think about the story so far, what do you thinks gonna happen in part two? We're nearing the end of the story. 😁😁😁 Lots of drama for you guys I promise. Love you guys so much and like I'm sorry again for slow updates but ya girl bat shit crazy. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for updates on all my stories!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.3K 19
Byun Baekhyun was a school nerd. He's twenty years old. He was attending to a good school because of his good grades and good behaviour. He'd always...
91.5K 5.7K 18
Why were their bodies swapped? Why did it so happen to Byun Baekhyun & Park Chanyeol, two people that despite each other, and now they had to live ea...
44.3K 2.3K 33
"I-It felt so real tho.." "It's 2 in the morning, let me have my beauty sleep." Byun Baekhyun, that one kid that has everything going rig...
8.9K 343 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...