10 Days With Him

By jayinspired19

What would you do if you got to spend 10 days with the one and only? Inspired by a short dream..... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Sunday.
Sunday Evening.
Sunday Night.
Monday Morning.
Monday Afternoon.
Monday Night.
Tuesday Morning.
Tuesday Morning Pt 2.
Tuesday Night.
Tuesday Night pt. 2
Wednesday Morning
Wednesday Morning Pt. 2
Wednesday Afternoon.
Wednesday Night.
Thursday Morning.
Thursday Night.
Thursday Night pt. 2
Friday Morning.
Friday Morning Pt 2.
Friday Afternoon.
Friday Evening.
Friday Night.
Friday Night Pt. 2
Saturday Morning.
Saturday Morning Pt. 2
Saturday Afternoon.
Saturday Afternoon Pt. 2
Saturday Evening.
Saturday Night.
Saturday Night Pt. 2
Sunday Morning.
Sunday Morning Pt. 2
Sunday Mid-Morning.
Sunday Afternoon.
Sunday Night.
Sunday Morning.
Sunday Morning Pt. 2
Sunday Afternoon.
Monday Morning.
Monday Night.
Tuesday Morning.
Tuesday Evening.
Wednesday Morning.
Wednesday Evening.
3 Months Later.
A Year & A Couple Months Later.
The Truth Is...
The Visitor.
A Final Decision.
Where I Belong.
Puppy Love.
Next Stop: Miami.
Maniac.
Blackmail For You.
Scrutiny & Secrets.
Like I Never Left.
Sorry.
First Chapter!
Plot Twist.
Can't Stay Hidden.
Fashion Week.
Missing Old Times.
Change of Plans.
Forgiveness.
Back to Square One?
Evaluation.
Just Trust Me.
Last Time.
Sequel?
My Life With Chris Brown.
Love is Blind...
A Housekeeper's Secrets.
new story.
Feel Something.

Slightly Unpredictable.

9.5K 396 85
By jayinspired19

(Red's POV)

"Man they takin' forever to get back..." I said as I noticed a couple of girls walking our way.

"Or... I can wait a lil while longer." I said as Prince looked in my direction.

"Hey y'all..." I said to the group as they walked passed. A couple of them smiled and two of them waved.

"Where y'all going?" I asked as one turned around.

"To my man's house." She said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Dang all of y'all going over there? Ya man can't handle all y'all by himself. He prolly need some help! Send me the addy baby!" I yelled out as her friends laughed. Prince laughed too.

She ain't got no comeback now. I shut her chocolate self up.

"Here they come..." Prince said walking towards the curb as August pulled up in a Rolls Royce.

"Finally... niggas be takin' all day." I said getting up and walking to the car as they stopped.

"I just read yo lips. Nigga shutup and get in the car." Chris said as he rolled down the window.

"Whatcha watchin my lips for? You go the other way now?" I asked as he glared at me. Prince laughed hysterically, but it just made the situation worst.

Prince got in the back seat and closed the door. Then, Chris locked the doors from his side.

"Aye stop playin! Open up!" I said holding onto the handle.

I saw August and Chris laughing through the window, and I felt the car move.

"Nigga stop playing!" I yelled out as Prince stuck his tongue out and he waved to me through the window.

I heard the engine roar as August pushed down on the acceleration.

The car started pulling off and I was walking with it.

"Open up!!" I yelled out again as Chris rolled down his window.

"Nigga... you can walk to the party. Who's going the other way now?" He asked as he laughed hysterically. The car started moving faster.

I let go and I started ranting.

"That's why all y'all gay! Every nigga in that car! And all y'all eat booty! And I hope all you niggas come back tonight wit' mosquito bites!" I yelled out as August stopped the car.

"Red shutup and get in..." Prince said sticking his head out the window.

Yeah... I thought so...

(2 Hours Later in Chris' POV)

"Man, that don't sound too good..." Prince said as we watched Stella's snap on his phone. We snuck away from the party to talk in the kitchen.

"Man... what is her problem..." I said re-watching the videos.

"Cause y'all don't know the type of stuff I got comin... these niggas think it's sweet. Nigga you can't just drop me and think that we're done. We ain't done till I end it." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. This hoe is crazy. I clicked the screen, so Prince and I could watch the last snap.

"Niggas better start thinking long and hard about playin' wit me. I just don't understand guys. You think you just gone hit it and quit it? Nah nigga... you gone wish you never met that hoe." She said as I felt my blood pressure boil.

From the start, I told Stella that we wouldn't be nothing more than friends. We smashed, but even after that, I told her that I wanted to just stay friends. She's delusional man and it's pissing me off.

"Chris.... please tell me that you didn't lead this girl on while Jay wasn't here." Prince asked as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"No Prince... I told her straight up what it was."

"What was that? Your most exact words. Cause she's making it seem like you gave her the idea that y'all were something more than just friends." He said as I wiped my face with my hands.

"Prince... look I told her the real deal. We were just friends, nothing more and nothing less."

"Look Chris... I'm a huge fan, and you've turned into my big bro... real talk. But, that's my best friend out there. This girl you messing with is talking about how she got some stuff coming. I don't know what she's gonna do, but I don't want Jay getting hurt anywhere in the mix. I know one thing is for sure. She's in one of the happiest spaces in her life right now, and apart of it is because of you. This lil relationship that y'all got is big for her and she would be torn if something bad were to happen. You need to tell me now, is there a chance that Jay will get hurt?" Prince asked as I started pacing.

"You know I'm not talking physical... I'm only talking about emotional hurt Chris cause Jay ain't scared to fight no girl. That's the least of my worries." Prince said crossing his arms.

"I can't tell her... I don't want her to be questioning what we got." I said still pacing back and forth.

"Nigga you need to tell her... she needs to know what's up ahead so she can brace herself. You know what type of girl she is. She barely likes negativity or something bad said about her from one person. What do you think she would do if she was receiving negativity from thousands of people?" Prince asked as we heard voices coming near.

"Prince I can't... I want her calm with no worries. I got her." I said as Prince looked at me once again.

"This is on you... but, you need to tell her Chris." Prince said before walking out.

"Nigga how you gon' come to a party and not be at tha' party. You can't hide from a pool party ta' be in the kitchen." August said laughing as he walked up to me. I was so stressed, I couldn't even crack a smile.

"Wassup? Nigga why you so sour?" He asked as I finally looked up at him.

"I think I'm in trouble... I don't want Jay to get hurt, but I think Stella's gonna screw us up." I said shaking my head.

(Jay's POV)

"Prince, you never fail at surprising me. Put on a shirt! You can't be naked like this. Imma tell Taylor... and put that drink down!" I said while laughing hysterically. He couldn't help, but to laugh at me.

"Taylor has seen all of this, so she ain't missing nothing." Prince said while winking at me.

"Oh my gosh.. you're nasty. Taylor ain't even tell me y'all made it to that level yet. I will be calling her on my way back to the hotel." I said folding my arms.

"You got some nerve talking... you got ya thighs and ya shoulders out in this bikini. I don't approve of it, but you ain't gone listen to me no way." Prince said as I laughed and I sat next to him.

"You know I had to look good for my boo." I said chuckling as Prince shook his head at me and laughed.

"I love you Prince. You're the bestest best friend ever." I said hugging him. He wrapped his arms around and he hugged me back.

"I love you too Jay... so, you're finally living your dream huh?" He asked as I let go and looked at him.

"Yeah... I'm so happy, the feeling is indescribable. Chris just makes everything better. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without him." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"You're being careful right?"

"Of course... wait what do you mean?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"I'm just asking... are y'all being careful? People could be watching."

"Chris said he has everything under control. We've been keeping things under wraps. I trust him. Why are you asking me that? You only ask a lot of questions when you know something. Wassup bestie?" I asked as I paid my full to him.

(Prince's POV)

I wanna talk to her about my suspicions... Stella is up to something. I know it and Chris knows it. But, he wants Jay to just see rainbows and unicorns and nothing bad. He doesn't want her questioning their relationship. Chris doesn't want her fearing anything. I don't want her being afraid either, but this is my best friend. She's a big chunk of my life. I would hate to see something else drastic happen to her. To me, Stella is slightly unpredictable and I have no idea what she has up her sleeve.

-------------------------

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts 💭?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 😅

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1K 41
Would you like to imagine what it would be like if you, and Diggy were a couple? Y'all will definitely go through some hard and tuff times, and y'all...
96.6K 4.5K 53
Based on the Netflix Series, "Love is Blind" "I've never been this scared before Feelings I just can't ignore Don't know if I should fight or fly But...
335 12 43
For Everly it had been 10 years. 10 years in love with her best friend. Their bond was unlike anything they'd ever experienced in their lives. A bond...
87.9K 3.5K 34
Secrets lust separated what are we doing? Are we fighting for our love.?... I'm not letting go.. if I jump will u catch me? what will it be! Are...