Pregnant Again!

By Taytay5079

Cover by @bcdwolf At the age of 15 baekhyun found out he was pregnant with his twins Chelsea and Taehyung. Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chanyeol's Vow
Chapter 21
Q&A
Q&A Answers
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Updating
Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
New Cover!!
Chapter 31
One Year With Tae
Author Q&A?
Chapter 31.5
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
100k!?
Chapter 34
I still can't believe it
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
My First Tag
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Check this out!!!
Chapter 41 pt1
Chapter 41 pt2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Finale)
Here We Go, Again!!
Here we go again!?

Chapter 29

2.7K 170 37
By Taytay5079

Baekhyun's POV

"Ugggh" I groaned turning away from the bright sunlight. Why is it so bright today? I looked to my side grabbing my phone to look at the time '11:30' shit we overslept.

I slowly got up from the bed stretching and popping a few bones in the process. Today I needed to pack, we are staying at the parks for Christmas eve till Christmas morning. Something about a holiday ball, I will never understand rich people even the one I'm married to.

But there was also something else, Chanyeols present. I made a scrapbook of all of our old photos and new ones but it feels like one is missing. I just don't know what it is.

I made my way to the kitchen and on the fridge was a note in Chanyeol's writing. Working on my new comeback, might not be home till late, love you ❤. I unconsciously made a smile at his thoughtfulness. He never leaves without telling me where he's going now.

I felt my stomach grumble. "What will mama Baek make today?" I mumbled to myself as I looked in the fridge. My eyes landed on the container of cucumbers I took from my parents. I hate cucumbers so much! I really do, but I want them so bad!

Was mom right? Another baby wouldn't hurt. Although I did want to wait I guess waiting isn't our thing (A/n: Yeah no shit Mr. 15 and pregnant). I wouldn't mind being pregnant anyway, babies are so cute! And the twins will be 4 in a blink of an eye.

I finally decided on just some rice and sausage. I wasn't a fantastic cook like Kyungsoo but I also wasn't incapable of doing household duties like Luhan. Simple dishes are what I'm good at and only good at.

While the rice was cooking I hurried to wake up the twins. Courtesy of the new home they now had their own rooms. It took a while for them to realize they had to sleep separate but they adjusted better than we thought.

I slowly opened the door to Taehyung's room. He was positioned upside down on the bed. I laughed to myself because he would never sleep the right way.

"Taehyung, it's time to wake up" I brushed his hair off his face. He flinched a little making incoherent noises. I continued the action which caused him to slowly wake up. His eyes were dazed, barely open and he gave me a light smile "G'Morning mommy"

"Morning baby, did you sleep good?" I asked trying to fix his bed hair. He slowly nodded trying not to nod himself to sleep. "Come on let's go wake up your sister"

I grabbed his hand as we went across the hallway to Chelsea's room. Unlike her brother and I she was an early bird. Even before Chanyeol she'd wake up a few hours before me and maybe even scold me if I woke up late. She's something alright.

I opened the door "Chelsea are you awake?" Surprisingly the 3 year old rose from her bed instead of up playing with dolls. She rubbed her eyes whining a bit "Sleepy"

"You want me to carry you?" I asked seeing that she clearly doesn't want to walk. She nodded and held out her arms and instinctively I pulled her up.

We all made the trip downstairs. Taehyung telling me to watch out for toys and Chelsea whining at him everytime he addressed her.

They both sat in their chairs quietly waiting for their food. Oh how I love breakfast, the kids are too sleepy to play and I get to enjoy the peace I never get.

Soon we were all at the table quietly eating. The twins hilariously tried to use the training chopsticks only resulting in them using their spoons out of frustration.

I smiled at the silly pair "You guys ready to pack?" Chelsea's eyes lit up "Can I wear tutu's!!!!" I giggled a bit as she rambled on about her collection if tutu's. "You can wear any tutu you want-" My phone interrupted me.

I quickly swallowed what I was chewing and answered the phone "Hello?" on the other line I heard franatic breathing "You have to come over ASAP!!" The familiar voice practically screamed.

"What happend? Why?" I tried to ask but he ignored my questions "Just get over here quick!! I already sent a car for Kyungsoo, just hurry before I make a decision" He took a deep breath "And you know I'm horrible at making decisions"

Before I could answer the call ended and I was puzzled by the call from my friend. Luhan and Kyungsoo if you haven't already noticed are very dramatic people. (Might be the only reason they get along) And dramatic people make dramatic decisions. One is Satan in disguise while the other is a Diva and isn't afraid to show it.

When they found out who started the horrible rumors causing my family to be torn to pieces it didn't end every clean. Luhan became known as the vengeful boyfriend of Park Sehun and Kyungsoo received his first restraining order. I never heard from the girl again.

If something or someone had bothered to him to that degree, I hope no damage has already been done.
____________________________________
At Luhan's penthouse

I called Daehyun to come stay at the house with the kids. It's best if they don't see this kind of behavior from their uncle/teacher. Don't want the parents judging them more than they already do.

As soon as I called in Luhan's penthouse he greeted me at the door. His skin was sickly pale, bags were under his eyes, lips chapped, his hair was in a tangled mess and he was dressed in nothing but a long over sized hoodie.

"Are you okay?" I stumbled a bit being taken aback. Luhan was always bright and trendy. He never went anywhere without looking his best even if he was going to sleep.

He scowled "I know I look like shit, please don't remind me" he opened the door and I cautiously walked in. As I walked to the couch I saw Kyungsoo eating peanut butter and drinking milk as usual.

"So why did you drag me back from the pits of hell again?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow "I was having fun plotting how to kill that bitch gem or diamond whatever the fuck her name is" He stabbed his spoon violently on his peanut butter.

Luhan rolled his eyes and huffed "We all want to kill that bitch for whatever she did in that car with Kai but try not to get another restraining order, I'm pretty sure Judge Kim will happily put you in Jail after you kicked one of the guards in the nuts"

He put his arms up in defense "That guard was really cocky, and then had the nerve to ask for my number -" I then interrupted "Before we get distracted again, why did you bring us here?"

Luhan tensed up again with scared eyes "I-i think........I'm pregnant" Kyungsoo and I looked at eachother with wide eyes before he made a smirk. I don't know what he's thinking in that mind of his.

My eyes turned back to Luhan and I asked "Why? Are the symptoms showing?" He nodded "A few days before the wedding I felt really bloated and although my clothes fit they felt tight, certain smells I can't stand and I always find myself eating dumplings every chance I get"

"At first I thought it was just a stomach bug from eating all that fish back in Hawaii, but it hasn't gone away and yesterday when Sehun suggested if I was pregnant after I couldnt for my leather pants I just snapped"

"He left last night saying I needed to cool down and he's been at the office ever since, I'm just so scared, I'm not fit to be a mother"

I blinked a bit processing what he said. Not fit to be a mother? He's be like the best mom I'm the world. "Luhan what are you talking about? You're awesome!"

He just shook his head in denial "I hate cleaning, I devote my life to shopping, I can't even boil water correctly" he complained "And what about my job as a teacher, sure it's fun but you know how cranky I am after I leave work? I can't take care of a baby while I'm cranky!"

"Stop whining" Kyungsoo sternly said. Luhan paused and I gave him a look. "When you don't know how to handle a situation you complain and as much as I love you it's painfully annoying to see you whine over things like this"

"You have a boyfriend who doesn't mind having a kid, you have a nice car, you're stacked with money, this penthouse is enough to start a family and you have friends who will support you no matter what" He listed "Don't think you're alone in this, It's pretty clear none of us has experienced a pregnancy with no conflict"

Luhan made a warm smile and I laughed "Lu, if anyone will be the best mom it'll be you, without you I don't think I would be able to pick out such good outfits for the twins" then Kyungsoo added "And my nursery wouldn't be as beautiful even though I have to buy another crib now"

Luhan giggled "Thanks guys" then he took a deep breath "I guess the only thing to do now is take the test"

His hands were shaking nervously and I held them in mines "I'll take it with you" I said "For moral support, who knows maybe it'll be a double pregnancy in the Park Family"

He closed his eyes and exhaled "I'm ready"
____________________________________
The timer went off on my phone. All of us paused as we knew the answers were now just down the hall. Luhan tensed up with a worried look "You go look first! My heart is beating out of my chest"

I got up from the couch taking one more bite from my chicken before I headed to the bathroom. On the counter were two blue sticks. I looked over them and smiled brightly when I saw the word pregnant displayed on both of them.

I could cry, this is It, I finally know what's missing.

I excitedly ran back to the living room seeing the worried faces of my friends. "We're pregnant!!!!"

Luhan screamed and jumped hugging me tightly "I'm pregnant!! Omg we're pregnant!!!"

Kyungsoo silently fist bumped himself "And I just won a free spa package at the Spa Tao's family owns"

I cocked my head to the side "What would have happened if you lost?" I asked out of curiosity.

Kyungsoo stiffed at my question "He would have made me go shopping with him" He shivered "Spoiled brats I tell you, shopping is like drugs to him" We laughed at his silliness. I was right, another baby is what I needed. It made me feel complete.
____________________________________
Hey guys! Finally published this chapter. I'm now in the process making a mini chapter with them at the doctors office. Do you think I should make it or should I just leave it with this? After that our characters will be spending the holidays at the Park's  estate.  Drama is bound to happen so be ready for suprises or cliffhangers  (my guilty pleasure 😈😈)  Hopefully I can power through these chapters because I know you guys have waited so patiently for them. I'm sorry for being late and I hope I'll be back on schedule soon. Thank you all for being such awesome readers and understanding my situation. I love you guys so much! I'd like to give a couple of shoutouts just three.
My first one is to YOONBAEKCHAN You are amazing unnie! I hope you recover and get well soon. HWAITING!!! Please everyone if you can @ her or something. She's going through somethings with her health and with herself and I love her with all my heart and it just sucks to hear she isn't getting better. I love you unnie!!

My second shoutout is to thecreativetrio even though they are young writers I can tell they will become awesome one day. Their books are one of the first ones I read on wattpad and their books are just so awesome! Check them out of you can!

My last shoutout is to xXchiquisXx and MewSayuri we only exchanged a few words but you guys seems really cool. I think I've seen you guys commenting for a while on this book and for that I thank you for showing your support.

All of you old readers who have been hear since the very beginning I praise your patience but I love you new readers too! I love everyone and I just can't believe the amount if support I get from you guys! It's just unbelievable to see people who like my writing and it just makes me feel like I've come a long way from that little girl who moved to a country without even knowing how to say hello. I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.5K 24
{THANK YOU FOR 29K READS & 1K VOTES} Byun Baekhyun is a trainee at SM Entertainment getting ready to make his debut. Park Chanyeol is a very famous...
171K 9.7K 54
It's a story of a powerless prince... story of a low rank Concubine...story of a dragon queen who opened sacred unopened dragon temple after hundred...
700 48 6
Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are high school sweetheart. They broke up when Chanyeol needs to study abroad for college. They lost contact to one a...
5.6K 417 21
COMPLETED! We were so perfect together. But then you forgot me. But I won't give up. I will wait for you untill you remember me. - Baek Who are you...