Teach Me To Dance (A BTS Fanf...

By TheWinterSawsbuck

For Rona, making it into the highest level dance class offered was her most prized honor. It stayed that way... More

--σиє--
--тωσ--
--тняєє--
--fσυя--
--fινє--
--ѕιχ--
--ѕєνєи--
--єιgнт--
--иιиє--
--тєи--
--єℓєνєи--
--тωєℓνє--
--тнιятєєи--
--fσυятєєи--
--fιfтєєи--
--ѕιχтєєи--
--ѕєνєитєєи--
--єιgнтєєи--
--иιиєтєєи--
--тωєиту--
--тωєиту σиє--
--тωєиту тωσ--
--тωєиту тняєє--
--тωєиту fσυя--
--тωєиту fινє--
--тωєиту ѕιχ--
--тωєиту ѕєνєи--
--тωєиту єιgнт--
--тωєиту иιиє--
--тнιяту--
--тнιяту σиє--
--тнιяту тωσ--
--тнιяту тняєє--
--тнιяту fσυя--
[6K SPECIAL] ¢нαяα¢тєя q&α (closed)
¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ
--тнιяту fινє--
--тнιяту ѕιχ--
--тнιяту ѕєνєи--
--тнιяту єιgнт--
--тнιяту иιиє--
--fσяту--
--fσяту σиє--
--fσяту тωσ--
--fσяту тняєє--
--fσяту fσυя--
--fσяту fινє--
--fσяту ѕιχ--
NEW AUTHOR!
--forty seven--
apology
THE OG IS BACK ;]
--forty eight--
--fσяту иιиє--
--fιfту--
--fιfту тωσ--
--fιfту тняєє--
--fιfту fσυя--
--fιfту fινє--
--fιfту ѕιχ--
¡ hiatus alert (again) !
--fιfту ѕєνєи--
--fιfту єιgнт--
--fιfту иιиє--
--ѕιχту--
--ѕιχту σиє--
--ѕιχту тωσ--
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 1)
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 2)
--ѕιχту fσυя--
--ѕιχту fινє--
--ѕιχту ѕιχ--
--ѕιχту ѕєνєи--
--ѕιχту єιgнт--
--ѕιχту иιиє--
--ѕєνєиту--
--ѕєνєиту σиє--
discontinued

--fιfту σиє--

1K 45 20
By TheWinterSawsbuck

Friday, November 11th; Fall Music Festival: Saturday, November 19th

I grabbed my water bottle, picking up another one a few feet away and tossing it to Suho. The dance class' rehearsal was coming to an end, everyone generally worn out from the school day and the constant practicing to cram for FMF.

"Thanks," Suho said, immediately opening the bottle and prioritizing his hydration over continuing the conversation we were having earlier. I did the same, Suho seeming to finish first as he added, "So you didn't use my idea?" He jokingly sounding disappointed, making me roll my eyes.

"It didn't fit..." I jokingly shot back, trailing off with a pout as he brought the water bottle back up to his mouth.

"You could've made it fit," he said with a knowing shrug right before he took another sip. I tapped my foot, retorting, "I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to do a flip in the middle of song that fast."

Suho raised his eyebrows in slight disbelief, swallowing a mouthful of water and turning towards Jimin, who happened to be looking right at us. Suho made a gesture for him to come over. "Hey, Jimin, you're good at flips, right?"

"I'm kinda 'meh' but yeah, why?" Jimin replied,  stopping in front of us but glancing towards me.

Suho turned at me for a moment, setting a hand on my shoulder as a form of introductory gesture. "Rona happens to believe that you can't."

"I never said that!" I exclaimed, suddenly loud and defensive pointing at him with eyebrows raised. He only tilted his head and gave me an interested, knowing look.

"I didn't." I repeated, then looking towards Jimin. "I know you, and J-Hope, and probably Jungkook-"

Jimin let out a breath, shaking his head with a smile. He reached out his arm, putting his hand on my other shoulder. "I know." he said quietly, nodding to either me or himself as he let go, walking back towards where he was earlier with Grace, Chanyeol, Isabella, and Sana.

It took me a few seconds of watching Jimin leave to realize Suho's hand was still on my shoulder. I pushed it off with a laugh, commenting, "What? You think I'm gonna run away? Your hand's awfully sweaty, Mr. Exposing-Rona-For-Being-Lazy."

Suho let go, shaking out his hand with a smile. "Are your hands not sweaty?" he asked, opening his water to take another sip but pausing before he did. "Wait, 'Exposing-Rona-For-Being-Lazy'? So you could have put a flip in the choreography."

"Uh, no, never said that." I said quickly, ready to deny anything he was about to say next.

"But if you were being lazy-"

"Nope, nope. Have a granola bar." I interrupted, shoving one of two snacks in my hand towards him. Because it was awkwardly pushed up him, he took it with confusion.

"You know granola bars can't buy my silence." he said, scanning the wrapper and label.

"It's double chocolate."

Suho took in a breath and puffed up his cheeks with air, nodding once before accepting the food and ending his pestering. I couldn't help but laugh. "Actually," he said, opening his mouth again, causing me to open my own in objection.

"It's double cho-"

"I know, I know, it's not about that," he said, glancing towards the other guys across the room. "I was just wondering, like I know that you've also got to do stuff with Bangtan, but Chanyeol is basically ditching me after our performance to hang out with Isabella and Grace. Like, he said he didn't want me to follow them around, so... do you have plans for the rest of the festival?"

"Me? I mean, I don't know..." I began, glancing towards J-Hope and Jimin, Jimin coincidentally still looking towards us. It seemed as though he was expecting another gesture for him to come over, but I simply just looked back towards Suho.

"I don't think the guys would mind you tagging along after the performances," I said. He made an understanding, satisfied nod that I replied back to by nudging him in the shoulder. "What's the reason?"

"What do you mean? I just told you, Chanyeol's ditching me." Suho said, as if the answer was obvious. For some reason, I continued pestering about his hidden motives.

"Okay, fine, fine, yeah I wanna hang out with Namjoon." Suho admitted, covering my mouth after I threatened and turned around to tell the entire group of people in the room that he was afraid of literally everything.

"Called it." I stated simply, picking up my bag.

"You did not," he muttered, rolling his eyes and picking up his bag as well. He pointed towards the door, quickly stating, "I've gotta meet some people for a project in the library,"

"Alright, catch you later nerd," I replied, pushing him lightly on the back. He swung around, pointing at his own eyes and then at me.

"I will fight you," he said threateningly, following it up with a laugh. "You better watch out."

Suho left, closing the door behind him, and almost immediately I was attacked by Lyra and Hoseok.

"Hold up, what'd he just ask you?" Lyra asked, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and swinging around to stand by my side while making a visual gesture towards the door.

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Hoseok asked, raising his eyebrows with a smile.

I tilted my head, eyebrows knotting together in confusion. "What?"

They both just looked at me with some "knowing" look.

"Seriously! What are your problems?" I asked, Lyra letting go of me with a pout.

"Alright, be that way Ms. Defensive." she shrugged, pulling Hoseok over closer towards us.

"Hobi has a question for you." she said simply.

Hoseok looked half-surprised, half scared for whatever he was required to do. He squinted his eyes at Lyra in confusion and lack of understanding. She made a sudden nod, pointing towards Chanyeol across the room.

"Oh," he said suddenly, understanding whatever he was being told. However, he didn't address any question to me, first asking Lyra, "Why am I in particular telling her?"

After a rebuttal of "just do it" and "fine" Hoseok finally turned back towards me.

"Chanyeol invited us to chill with them after the performance at FMF. Like, after the band performs too. Wanna join us?" he asked, using his thumb to point towards himself, Lyra, and behind him to a group of people, I assume pointing to Jimin.

"Uh, Chanyeol?" I asked, taking a glance at the boy who was currently talking to Jimin and the girls. "He invited you guys too?"

"Yeah, it's like a bunch of people from this class I guess. He said to ask you if you wanna come too, to probably get lunch or just hang out at the festival booths with us." Hoseok confirmed, making me quite confused. I glanced towards the door that Suho had left from.

"Um, is the rest of Bangtan coming with you?" I asked. Lyra nodded with Hoseok.

"They said they didn't have any plans so they could go with Chanyeol and them as a big group."

"Oh," I let out softly, quickly analyzing the situation. Why can't Suho hang out with Chanyeol? And if something happened between them, how is he supposed to hangout with Bangtan if they're all with Chanyeol's group?

"I thought you guys already had plans for after the performance..." I made up, trying to convince him that the band had already planned something.

"What? We did?" Hoseok said suddenly, starting to think he had missed something important said recently in the past.

"Yeah, like just with you seven." I added. He tilted his head in confusion, pointing towards me.

"Without you?" he wondered out loud.

"Uh, I was gonna join you with Suho." I said, slipping the information in there that I hope would go unnoticed. Hoseok let out a slow nod, perhaps believing he had heard the information before, while Lyra immediately raised both her eyebrows.

Lyra didn't make any comment, however her expression seemed to show everything I was supposed to know. I tried ignoring it, not showing any physical reaction to it. This girl likes to exaggerate everything, doesn't she?

---

Suga: I'm dead guys it's almost done?

Jimin ^-^: omgggg Yoongi you're a genius

Suga: trying but I wanna die

Namjoon: U ok man?
Namjoon: Take a break for real it's almost midnight

Jungkook: I wish we could all help more in the production so you don't have to do so much

Suga: Don't worry it's almost done
Suga: Waiting for it to download and save right now

Rona: How many songs to go?
Rona: Just curious

Suga: I got the main one done and the solos cause those are easier to edit
Suga: I think the next one is gonna be Lost

Jin: If you've already rendered "Awake" can you send it to me?

Jimin ^-^: Yeah same here if you have my solo done
Jimin ^-^: Like just if it's not too much of a bother for you

Suga: Yeah sure lol I'm just waiting for this stuff to load
Suga: I'll email it to y'all from my other computer.

Jimin ^-^: omg really thanks <3

Suga: If I don't do something to keep me awake I'll probably fall asleep anyways

Rona: Get sleeeppp :1

Suga: neverrrr that's for the mid morning
Suga: Once I get Lost done Ima quit for the night

Rona: Good plan

Suga: It's sent Jin and Jungkook
Suga: Lemme know if there's anything wrong
Suga: But also don't until tomorrow bc I'm not staying up all night today

Hoseok: Ye because Rona's got some hard choreo for tomorrow morning

Namjoon: I'm gonna cry rip

Rona: Nooo don't cry it's not that bad

Namjoon: Easy for you to say lol

Rona: Hey Suho was the one who wanted me to make y'all do flips during the chorus ok
Rona: I think I did you a favor with this choreo

Jin: None the less it's pretty difficult but really cool at the same time

Hoseok: Suhoooo wyd in this chat hmmmmmm

Rona: stop yourself

Jimin^-^: Yo but you're right Jin the choreographer is super difficult but it'll look really good when we pull it off.

Suga: If we do lmao

Jimin ^-^: Positive thinking please

Hoseok: Of course thanks so much for being our choreographer (still)

Rona: Well yeah I can't really ditch you half way through can I?

Jin: Thank God you didn't!

Hoseok: I mean you could have tbh

Rona: Is it too late to take that option

Jimin ^-^: WTH NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE ITS IN A WEEK

Taehyung: I GET ON AND RONA IS DITCHING US WHAT
Taehyung: I LEAVE FOR THIRTY MINUTES
Taehyung: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME

Rona: NOthing notHing it's fine I'm not leaving
Rona: Chillll y'all are easily scared

Hoseok: Literally thank God because I don't know what we'd do without you

Rona: Aw that's sweet af stop
Rona: I literally just throw choreos at you

Jimin ^-^: But they're good dances that's the point

Namjoon: Actually tho, take a minute and imagine where we'd be without Rona.

Taehyung: Ew what is that world it's disgusting

Jimin ^-^: Lmao very positive V

Hoseok: Exactly what I'm saying we're lucky to have a great choreographer

Rona: Guysssss

Jungkook: We should throw Rona a party

Jimin ^-^: Yesssss

Jungkook: Wanna plan in Walby's class tomorrow

Taehyung: ew no plus Rona's there

Suga: Just skip guys idk why you even bother to go to that class

Rona: What no focus on school
Rona: Yoongi stop poorly influencing these children

Suga: you know they don't take my advice anyways

Hoseok: brb making a new chat without Rona for this

Rona: Wait waht
Rona: Guys I feel unincluded :/
Rona: Guyssss
Rona: Did you all actually ditch me for this other chat

Namjoon: Nah I'm still here lol
Namjoon: Already muted that new chat bc they won't stop spamming memes
Namjoon: The chat has been open for 10 seconds and it seems as though suddenly every joke on Earth has been found by Taehyung

Rona: Wait why don't they do that here?

Jin: Oh you don't want them doing that here

Namjoon: We specifically told them not to since you got added

Rona: Why not?

Suga: Because they're b a d
Suga: Like worse that Seokjin's dad jokes

Jin: Um of course they are bc my jokes are actually funny and their meme crap is overrated

Suga: uh huh tell me a good one right now

Jin: What color is a hamburger

Suga: Burgundy

Jin: BUR-GUNDY

Rona: oml

A/N: Appoligies for the late update today! I had a fencing tournament all day and didn't have a chance to finish up this chapter. (Won 3rd tho so be proud! I might post an update on my personal book "IM what IM" about it.) Just wanted to let you all know that exams are coming up and so I may be less punctual with my updates and schedule. Feel free to follow me TheWinterSawsbuck for updates about the schedule if there are any changes, or just check by every once and a while if you're interested in why a certain update wasn't posted perfectly on time. I hope to not get too off schedule and be able to still post a chapter a week. Hope you enjoyed and sorry for the somewhat-filler-but-not-really & group chat stuff!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC