Teach Me To Dance (A BTS Fanf...

De TheWinterSawsbuck

For Rona, making it into the highest level dance class offered was her most prized honor. It stayed that way... Mais

--σиє--
--тωσ--
--тняєє--
--fσυя--
--fινє--
--ѕιχ--
--ѕєνєи--
--єιgнт--
--иιиє--
--тєи--
--єℓєνєи--
--тωєℓνє--
--тнιятєєи--
--fσυятєєи--
--fιfтєєи--
--ѕιχтєєи--
--ѕєνєитєєи--
--єιgнтєєи--
--иιиєтєєи--
--тωєиту--
--тωєиту σиє--
--тωєиту тωσ--
--тωєиту тняєє--
--тωєиту fσυя--
--тωєиту fινє--
--тωєиту ѕιχ--
--тωєиту ѕєνєи--
--тωєиту єιgнт--
--тωєиту иιиє--
--тнιяту--
--тнιяту σиє--
--тнιяту тωσ--
--тнιяту тняєє--
--тнιяту fσυя--
[6K SPECIAL] ¢нαяα¢тєя q&α (closed)
¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ
--тнιяту fινє--
--тнιяту ѕιχ--
--тнιяту ѕєνєи--
--тнιяту єιgнт--
--тнιяту иιиє--
--fσяту--
--fσяту σиє--
--fσяту тωσ--
--fσяту тняєє--
--fσяту fσυя--
--fσяту fινє--
--fσяту ѕιχ--
NEW AUTHOR!
--forty seven--
apology
THE OG IS BACK ;]
--forty eight--
--fιfту--
--fιfту σиє--
--fιfту тωσ--
--fιfту тняєє--
--fιfту fσυя--
--fιfту fινє--
--fιfту ѕιχ--
¡ hiatus alert (again) !
--fιfту ѕєνєи--
--fιfту єιgнт--
--fιfту иιиє--
--ѕιχту--
--ѕιχту σиє--
--ѕιχту тωσ--
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 1)
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 2)
--ѕιχту fσυя--
--ѕιχту fινє--
--ѕιχту ѕιχ--
--ѕιχту ѕєνєи--
--ѕιχту єιgнт--
--ѕιχту иιиє--
--ѕєνєиту--
--ѕєνєиту σиє--
discontinued

--fσяту иιиє--

996 49 9
De TheWinterSawsbuck

"Paper work is submitted. I told them we'd perform 'Blood Sweat and Tears'... it's really happening." RapMon said, looking up from his phone from which he had just composed an email. It was very simple and not difficult at all, but it seemed like such a heavy weighted task. It was finally done, plans finally made.

"We can do it, guys. Just finish recording, learn the new dances, give me four gallons of coffee for the next twelve nights-" Suga began, listing off the remaining things that needed to be done. It seemed like just two or three things, but the problem was we were truly only half way there.

"Jungkook, did you finish your song yet?" Jimin whispered to the youngest, the boy nodding with a short reply, "We got the instrumental done. I've just got to record it."

Hoseok looked towards me, my attention branching away from the whispering people. "Pardon?" I asked, realizing most of their eyes were on me.

"The choreography, is it hard?" Hoseok asked (for the second time I presume).

"The rest of it? Um, a bit... I think you guys can get it by then, and if not we can just scratch all the complex ideas." I said, trying to seem confident but also reasonable. Taehyung seemed to disagree for some reason.

"I'm sure we can learn it by then - we should go by the original plan, the original choreography. We can't simplify it and back out now." He said confidently.

Hoseok let out a little laugh-sigh. "It's not backing out of anything, really. It's just simplifying the choreography - no one's seen it performed anyways." He gave a little gesture towards me. "Rona doesn't go easy, of course. She works hard to make these choreographies look nice."

I made a little laugh, trying to be modest. "No, really, we can simplify it. You guys are the ones who actually have to dance it."

"Let's work on it today." Jin recommended, "We should get it started as early as possible."

Hoseok suddenly stood up, arms on the table. "C'mon, hands in the middle!"

The younger three all smiled Jimin standing up less suddenly put putting his hand in the middle as well. Taeyhyung jumped up like the enthusiastic starter.

I could only laugh, not even bothering to look around the cafeteria with embarrassment. It's been a few weeks and at this point I was not as concerned with the people's judgmental stares. Was Ivy or Cadence glaring at the back of my t-shirt? Was some other student snickering at the boys' childish behavior? Honestly, it didn't really matter anymore. It didn't matter to the seven hyped boys at the table (Jungkook, RapMon and Jin joining into the team hand-stack while Suga gave them a humored laugh), and somehow I had adapted the ability not to care either.

"Alright, alright," Suga finally sighed, followed by his friend's cheering as his hand sat on top of the others.

"On three," Hoseok began, starting to count off. "One, two,"

Right before the "three" was called, Hoseok made a little gesture towards Suga, who quickly pulled my hand on top of his own. Hoseok called "Three," and the hands all pushed upwards with a unified cheer.

For the first time in a while, I was embarrassed - concerned with what anyone else in the somewhat depressing white-tiled room was thinking about our sudden (or perhaps expected) loud outbreak. "Then we'll meet up after school?" I asked, standing up as a sign I was going to return to the other table I sat at with the girls.

Jimin pointed up, making an important point. "We've got dance rehearsal today." he reminded me, Hoseok nodding with him. I let out a light "oh".

"Tomorrow then?" RapMon asked, getting a universal nod from everyone. I gave them a thumbs up, seeming humorously anxious to go to the other table. Jin laughed at my finicky behavior, giving me a little push away.

"Be there on time, and go have fun," he said, words mostly spoken for the sake of being spoken without any true meaning. I made an awkward laugh.

"Fighting," I said quietly, making a little fist pump in the air before grabbing my stuff and making my way towards the other table. Grace noticed me first, waving me over and causing the others to turn towards me as well. When I sat down, Georgia let out a laugh.

"Running away from the embarrassing boys again?" she asked with a little smirk. I looked up, laughing lightly while Lily rolled her eyes.

"They're just naturally loud, don't hate." she said, defending the seven boys whose laughter could be faintly heard twenty five feet away. Alice made a hidden smile at the other table, but I didn't try to point it out. Georgia was already defending her question.

"I'm not hating! I'm just asking a question!" Georgia said, wearing a large smile as she put an invisible shield in front of herself and the band's defensive fan. Sayeon, who sat in front of me, ignored the somewhat intense dispute going on next to us.

"Is everything doing well with them and their choreography?" she asked rather quietly, but of course it was usually her more introverted personality's fault.

"Their choreography?" I repeated a bit louder, making sure I had heard correctly and waiting for her to nod. "Yeah, they've been working on some other really important stuff and we're starting their choreography for the song they'll perform at the festival tomorrow."

"Starting it tomorrow? But isn't the festival in just a few weeks? What other 'really important stuff'?" Sayeon asked, though her questions sounding interrogative she was obviously honestly curious.

"Yeah, but they've been working on something else for the festival. It's really cool and takes a lot of work to prepare, but they are determined to get it done by then." I said, keeping it vague. The band didn't want to reveal much about the fact they'd be making a full album to release after the Fall Music Festival.

"That's cool," she said, picking up on the fact that it was supposed to be a secret. "You have a lot of faith in them, I can tell."

"Sure," I replied blankly, not quite sure what she meant - or at least my brain didn't try to process it.

"...is it fun to work with a boy band?" She asked carefully, making me laugh after a comprehending silence.

"I feel like I've answered this question," I smiled, "but sure, it's entertaining." Sayeon seemed to hold something back, releasing her breath with another question.

"You know Jackson and Mark...?" she said carefully, making me wonder what was up.

"Yeah, and BamBam?" I asked. Sayeon made a very small nod. "Sure, why?"

"Do you think they'd be fun to work with like BTS is for you?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow, but settled it with a shrug.

"They're all just guys, but they aren't all the same. Bangtan's unique, but so are the three of them." I said honestly. She made another little nod and I decided to pry, making a smirk. "So why~?"

Sayeon gave a little glance towards the rest of the table, who were still talking amongst themselves. "They found my YouTube channel and found out that I compose songs..."

I raised my eyebrows a little, only hearing small rumors about the shy girl's songwriting from the others at the table.

"... and now they want me to help them with composing their song for the Fall Music Festival."

"The music festival?" I asked, surprised and a bit too loud. Some guy from another table looked up and at us for a moment, but immediately looked back towards his own table.

"Yeah, they've got a band for it. Apparently them three and four other guys. Mark named them off, but I didn't recognize their names. I think they go to other schools... but yeah. I'm still trying to decide what I'm gonna tell them." She said, her leg noticeably tapping on the group quickly.

"Oh," I breathed, comprehending the situation. Suddenly my lack of an answer naturally became a happy laugh. "Wait - you're gonna be stuck with 7 guys like me?"

Sayeon suddenly sat up straight, holding one hand up as if to say "wait a minute". "Not yet, I'm trying to figure out if it'll be too hectic or not."

"Hectic? I'll tell you that 7 boys of Bangtan are hectic." I replied simply.

Sayeon sighed, "You're not helping."

I laughed off my own joke, sighing. "For me, I know it'll be worth it at the festival." Sayeon made a small smile, followed by a small nod.
"You believe in them, right?"

I made a larger smile in response. "Honestly that's all they really need."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
588K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
245K 17.6K 87
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...