VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

Par ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... Plus

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // pt. 4
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll // N
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
Vampire // VIXX
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Memory // Leo
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Blind // Hakyeon

1.2K 46 3
Par ChloeCookie165

You looked over at your boyfriend of 6 years and couldn't help but smile. He was the best thing that happened in your life and you wouldn't trade him for the world.

"What are you thinking of?"

Hakyeon asks as he rests his chin on the top of your head.

"You."

You reply, with no hesitation. Hakyeon turns you around and bends down to look you in the eye.

"Were you thinking bad of me?"

"I was thinking how awesome you were."

Hakyeon seemed surprise by your blunt answer but he immediately pinched your cheek. His lips slowly pull up into a smile as he gives englufs you in his arms. Hugging him back, you let out a small sigh.

You would die if you couldn't see his smile again.

...

"____!"

Hakyeon screamed out as his arm reached out to you. Your eyes grew wide as you feel your legs grow numb. The truck was approaching closer but you couldn't move an inch. Hakyeon felt his heart drop as the truck hit you head-on. The blood spilled onto the floor and so did his tears.

"_____......."

Hakyeon muttered as he crouched beside you. He held your hand tightly and pulled it to his chest.

"Please.......stay awake."

Your vision was blurred but you could still see Hakyeon's worried face. You smiled softly as you raised your other hand. Hakyeon quickly grabbed it and pulled it to his chest.

"I'll be fine, don't wor-"

Your words cut off as your arms grew limp.

"_____?"

You didn't respond and Hakyeon cried out in agony.

"Someone call an ambulance!"

He looked around for help and finally someone did. Hakyeon refused to leave your side as the medics soon arrive.

"You'll be fine, I promise."

...

Hakyeon began shaking his leg in nervously as he waited outside the operating room. Hongbin scolded him for being so nervous but Hakyeon paid no attention to him. The door suddenly slid open and he immediately jumped up.

"How's she?"

"We managed to successfully complete the surgery. She is however in a comatose state but should wake up in a couple of months. Her condition is stable and she should be fine when she wakes up. There is a possibility of her turning blind.....so do be mentally prepared for the worst."

Hakyeon felt his heart drop at the news but he trusted that you would be fine. He thanked the doctor for his hard work before he went to sit back down.

"_____ will be fine, don't worry."

Hongbin said as he lightly patted Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon nodded in agreement when Hongbin suddenly stood up.

"I'll go check which room _____ will be transferred to."

With that, he left. Different kinds of possibilities filled Hakyeon's mind but he tried his best to not think of the worst. He nervously chewed on his bottom lip and tried to be positive.

"She's in room A-05. Let's go."

Haakyeon looked at Hongbin before nodding. The two of them made their way over to the room and gently opened the door. They both saw you, laying there motionless. You were covered in bandages including your eyes. Hongbin looked over at Hakyeon and saw his devastated face. He immediately ran over and held your hand. Pulling it to his lips, he kissed your hand multiple times.

"I'm so glad you're alive. But I need you to be awake."

Hongbin could only watch as Hakyeon continued speaking to you. After a few hours, Hongbin tapped Hakyeon on the shoulder.

"You need to rest too, it's been a long day for you."

Hakyeon shook his head as he moved closer to you.

"I'll stay with her. You can go back."

Hongbin nodded as he let out a small sigh.

"Take care."

After a few more hours, visting times were coming to an end and Hakyeon finally left. He couldn't stop thinking of you and had a sleepless night. The bed was empty and cold that night.

...

Everyday, Hakyeon would keep visiting you until one day he received a call. The doctor said you had woken up and that the bandages were ready to be removed. Hakyeon rushed over to your room and noticed you were awake.

"Hakyeon?"

Your voice brought so much you to Hakyeon as he ran over to hug you. You began smiling as you wrapped your arms around him.

"The doctor says the bandages can be removed now."

Hakyeon nodded as he softly placed his hand on the back of your head. He started to undo the bandages and slowly pulled it off. Lastly, he removed the gauze from your eyes and he felt his heart drop at what he saw. Clenching the gauze, he tried to convince himself that his eyes were playing tricks on him. Blinking hard, Hakyeon prayed it wasn't true. That it was just an illusion.

Suddenly you started laughing as you playfully hit Hakyeon in the chest. You couldn't see anything and you knew Hakyeon was playing a trick on you.

"Haha, don't joke around Hakyeon! Take it off!"

Hakyeon felt his insides turn as he felt the guilt hit him like a brick. His breath hitched as he tried to explain to you what happened. He tried piecing the words together but nothing came out.

"Hakyeon.......?"

Your voice was soft and confused. Hakyeon could feel the tears immerge as he squeezed your hand.

"What's......what's wrong?"

You were growing impatient. You wanted to see Hakyeon's face and smile. But you couldn't. As though something clicked, you brought up your free hand to touch your eyes. Your hands were shaky and you didn't know what to expect. As your hand inched closer, Hakyeon could feel his heart beat faster. Silence fell over the room and the only noise was your heartbeat racing. You clenched your fist as you tried to make sense of the situation. Turning to where you thought Hakyeon was, you tried to understand.

"This....this isn't true right?"

"It's..it's n-not what I think it is right?"

"Am I........really........."

You couldn't finish your sentence as the warm tears rolled down your cheeks in waves. It couldn't happen. It shouldn't have. You were shaking as your mouth quivered in fear.

"No. Its not true right? It's a joke right?"

Your voice was pleading as you held onto Hakyeon's shirt. You began tugging on it as Hakyeon kept silent.

"Please.....Please tell me this is all a prank."

You were gripping and pulling as your mind blanked out. You were shaking your head in denial, trying to wake up from this nightmare. Hakyeon couldn't look you in the eye as he turned to face the wall.

"I-I.....don't know what to say."

"Say it's a joke!"

"That it's just cruel prank on me!"

"Please Hakyeon! ANYTHING!"

Hakyeon pursed his lips as he tried not to let the tears fall.

"I see you're awake."

A unfamiliar voice rang as the door slid open. You felt your ears twitch towards the direction of the voice and you turned to face him.

"I believe you already found out that you're blind........"

The doctor announced softly, trying not to break you further. You gulped as you tried to look straight at the doctor.

"Is there no way to reverse this?"

Your voice was cracking and the tears threatened to fall again. The doctor sighed as he shook his head

"Unfortunately, there isn't. I'm sorry but we tried our best."

Hakyeon looked up at the doctor before licking his lips nervously.

"Thank you, doctor."

The doctor nodded curtly before leaving the room. You could feel yourself shaking as you tried to process everything. Hakyeon looked over at you, worried at what was running through your kind.

"_____, I-"

"Leave."

"What?"

"Leave. I.........I need some time to myself."

Your eyes shifted around the room, never landing in Hakyeon's direction. Hakyeon bit the inside of his cheek as he began contemplating. Should he leave or stay?

"Please.....just give me some time."

Hakyeon glanced at you again and he could see the pleading look on your face. Letting out a sigh, he stood up.

"Fine. But I'll come back tomorrow to check on you."

You nodded shortly before lying back down on the bed.

You didn't believe it.

You couldn't.

Closing your eyes, you tried to go back to sleep, wishing that this nightmare might end.

...

The next day, Hakyeon had a small smile on his face as he walked towards your room. He had bought cake and your favourite drink to help cheer you up. Raising his hand, he opened the door only to find it empty.

"_____........?"

He muttered to no one in particular. His eyes busily scanned the room but he couldn't find anything. All that was in the room was a messy bed and the heartbeat monitor.

"Oh Hakyeon, _____ just left a few minutes ago."

Hakyeon snapped his head back to see a nurse standing there.

"Where did she go?"

"No idea, she seemed to be going towards the West though."

Hakyeon threw the things aside as he began sprinting through the hospital. His mind was whirling at how much danger you were in. His legs carried him throughout the city as his eyes were busy searching for his girlfriend. Feeling his stamina drain, Hakyeon decided to slow down and began jogging.

His eyes were still scanning the streets,corners,shops until it landed on a zebra crossing.

"_____!"

He screamed as he forced his legs forward. A loud horn was heard as Hakyeon rushed across the road to grab you. He wrapped his arms around your waist before pulling you to the pavement. Due to the sheer force that Hakyeon had used, the two of you were sent sprawling on the floor. Hakyeon ignored the pain as he began checking you.

"Are you alright? Oh my gosh, you're not hurt right? O-"

"Enough."

You seethed as you forced yourself to stand up. Hakyeon gripped your arms, wanting to support you but you shoved him away with spite.

"I don't need your help."

"Bu-"

"Don't. Help. Me."

Hakyeon could do nothing but watch as you started to feel around. You constantly banged into things and you were getting frustrated. Hakyeon felt his heart break everytime you bumped into someone and had to apologise. But he couldn't help you, he could only watch you struggle from behind.

...

Ever since you got home, you locked yourself up in your room, refusing to leave except to eat or drink. Hakyeon tried talking to you but you completely shut him off. After a few weeks of trying, Hakyeon decided to leave you alone.

You felt empty.

Everything was dark and you couldn't find joy. Tears began streaming down your face as you curled up in bed.

"I miss your eyes"

"I miss your nose"

"I miss your lips"

"I miss your smile"

"I miss seeing you"

"I miss everything about you, Hakyeon........"

...

Hakyeon could hear the soft sobbing as he walked by your room. His mind went into a blur as he tried to resist checking on you. You needed time alone and he was going to give it to you. As he forced his feet to move forward, his heart begged him to stay. An internal battle commenced in his head as he tried to reason with himself.

You said you would be alright on your own.

But you are struggling.

You said you wanted to be independent.

But you needs him.

You said you didn't want to be a burden.

But you weren't a burden.

You said you needed to be alone.

You lied.

He cursed at himself as he raised his clenched fist. Knocking softly on the door, he asked if he could enter. Instantly, the sobbing stop and you fell silent. Taking the silence as consent, he turned the door knob only to find it locked. Knocking again, he asked you to open the door.

"Pl-pl.....plea......"

Your voice seemed to disappear as you choked back your tears. Swiftly wiping away at your face, you swallowed the dry lump in your throat before trying again.

"Please......le-leave me alone."

Hakyeon felt his heart shatter into pieces at the sound of your voice. You hadn't say a full sentence to him in month and it hurt him everytime you turned your back on him. But with this simple sentence hope seemed to appear. Hakyeon knocked harder as he tried pleading with you.

"_____, please. Just let me see you once. One glance and I'll leave."

Silence fell upon them once again and Hakyeon could feel the hope slowly die down until the door knob twisted with a click. His face lit up as he saw the small ray of light shine through the crack in the door. The door swung open and it was both an exciting and saddening experience.

He finally saw your full face in months but it wasn't the prettiest image. Your hair was messy. Your eyes were clouded and swollen. Your cheeks were stained with tears. Your nose was red and runny. Your shoulders were slouched and you barely looked alive.

His state of mind was in a frenzy as he took in all of you. You still looked beautiful in his eyes but he knew you were broken. He felt his heart clench in pain as he looked at her again. Before Hakyeon could do anything, you swiftly turned around and sat in a corner. You began sobbing as you pulled your knees to your chest. Hugging yourself, you kept murmuring the same words over and over again.

"I'm so lost........I'm alone......useless......."

Hakyeon began moving towards you before crouching down.

"_____....."

Your eyes shifted up before it began shifting everywhere around the room. Wrapping his arms around you, he tried comforting you.

"_____, I'll always be here for you."

You started shaking your head as you placed your hands on his chest. Violently pushing him away, you began screaming.

"No!"

Hakyeon casted you a confused look when you screamed out.

"You're not here right now!"

His eyes widened as he took your hand in his. Giving it a small squeeze, he tried convincing you that he was there for you.

"But I'm right here."

You tried wriggling your hand out of his grip but Hakyeon refused to let go. You pulled back your hand harshly before spitting out.

"If you're right here, why can't I see you!"

Hakyeon could feel his heart break as he looked at your shaking body. You wrre hyperventilating and sweating profusely. He didn't know what to do. The strong independent you was struggling and looked so weak in front of him. After a couple of minutes of silence, he reached for your hand again and held on tight.

"You may not be able see me......"

You jerked back slightly as Hakueon raised your hand and placed it on his chest.

"But you'll always be able to feel my heart beating for you......"

You felt your glare soften as the sweet words left his mouth. He smiled at the action before placing a hand behind your head and pulling it down. Your ear was pressed against his chest and you could feel a strange warmth spreading through your body.

"You'll always be able to hear my heart beating for you."

Before you could push him away, he engulfed you in a hug and pulled you even closer.

"And I'll always be here, whether you like it or not."

Stray tears rolled down as a bunch of questions began swirling in your mind.

Why was he so nice?

Why was he so sweet?

Why didn't he leave?

Why did he still love you?

You could feel your arms inching towards Hakyeon before it eventually wrapped around his waist. Hakeyon felt a large smile appear on his face as he tightly squeezed you. You let out a small gasp of struggle before Hakyeon pulled back in a laugh.

"Ah Sorry! I was just so happy that you finally let me hug you and finally accepting me. And....and it's,it's just..."

You began giggling at his silly rambling and Hakyeon immediately stopped talking and cupped her face.

"Wha-?"

"You look better when you smile."

"Don't stop smiling okay?"

You could feel your eyes crease into a smile as you let out a small laugh. Nodding, you reached out for Hakyeon's face. Gently feeling his face, it reached his lips and you pulled up the edges.

"Hm?"

"I just wanted to feel and imagine your smile again."

Hakyeon quickly smiled and you grinned. In your dark eternity, you could finally see a light. And this light, was Cha Hakyeon.

"Thank you......."

You mutter as you smile at him. You could feel his lips pull up into another smile as he planted a small kiss on your hand.

"Anything for you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello, I'm back with another imagine~~ :) I'm sorry for not updating much lately as I've been super busy with school. I have exams coming up so I won't be able to concentrate on this book. I'm currently working on an imagine request and hopefully I'll get it done by next week. For any of you that have requests, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to answer them. But please understand that it'll take some time for the imagine to be completed. ^.^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 40 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
12.9K 289 12
Small stories of you and VIXX! Enjoy! :)
350K 5.6K 131
TXT and ENHYPEN imagines! It'll be based on how I'm feeling and what I want to write and whatever. Contains Fluff,angst,and some murders. Anyways HA...
27.6K 290 41
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, little space, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put m...