Night Air

By Luv_Irish_Pride

It was then that I knew. As his devil eyes, blue and cold like winter, peered at me from around his expensive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Saving Me
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
THE STORY AINT OVER YET!! WINTER AIR

Chapter 17

4.2K 104 14
By Luv_Irish_Pride

I sighed into the kiss and ended up wrapping my arms around his neck before I could think and he pressed himself to me keeping me in place against my spot on the wall. Our chest were literally pressed against to each other. His hands slowly traced down my sides until they finally stopped on my hips. His thumb and pointer finger took a spot on either side of my hips and slowly traced small circles. 

I had never seen this side of Niall before, but I loved it. I had never seen the non-womanizing person I had always first thought of him to be. The way that his hands slowly traced over my body as our lips moved with each other sent a shock of joy throughout my body and it made me swoon.

He left a small kiss on my lips and moved to the corner of my mouth and I frowned at the loss of contact. His lips moved from the corner of my mouth to just under my jaw and then down my neck before finally stopping at my collarbone. I was happy that that was all the lower he was going. The shirt was pretty revealing, after all. I smiled and leaned my head back as he went about his way to leave some sort of mark on me. 

Then, my eyes widened. He couldn't mark me! I was supposed to be walking down the runway in the next ten minutes or so. 

I felt him suck harshly at the skin and I moaned at the feel and didn't want to tell him to stop. My subconscious showed up pointing to her neck where a small red mark was slowly starting to become visible reminding me the same thing was happening to me. 

"Niall." I tried to stop him, but it sounded more like I was encouraging him. I could tell that was how he took it when he moved his hips back into mine. I let out a louder moan while his lips stayed on the sensitive skin on my neck that I was sure would be purple anytime now. "Niall." I said a little stronger finally finding the strength to remove my arms from around his neck. Either he didn't hear me, or he wasn't getting at what I was. My hands found his chest and I lightly pushed against him. 

His lips disconnected from my neck and went back to my lips showing how much I was putting into the defense, or lack of. My brain was telling me to get him off of me, but my heart wanted this and didn't want to end the kiss although it was against the rules and we could both be fired. "Niall." I said again taking a quick break from his lips as they parted only long enough for us to each get a breath of air. "Stop." I whispered the second time they disconnected for a short break, but nothing happened. Neither one of us made the effort to put my words into actions. My brain finally pushed her way through and forced my hands against his chest again. "Stop." I whispered with a little bit more force looking down at the floor.  

"Why?" He asked sounding a little hurt. 

I looked up at him and his face looked like nothing wrong had just taken place. "We can't. The rules." I bit my lip. 

"Yes we can. Nobody's looking." He leaned in again and got my lips but I didn't kiss back at first. He pushed himself harder against me making me involuntarily moan again and finally not be able to ignore the gnawing in my chest that was fighting the urge to kiss him back. 

I did, but I stopped a lot sooner and turned my head while half-trying to push him from me. He went back to my neck and I squeezed my eyes shut. 

"Niall." I spoke a little louder pushing him harder and keeping him back further. "We really can't." 

He took a few steps back and scratched the back of his head. He sighed and all I could do was stay against that wall and gently press my fingers to my lips still feeling a tingling sensation from where his lips had been. He looked away from me and I stared at the ground to where the shirt I was wearing earlier was sitting under the bench. 

I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he pulled on the door handle and opened the door before walking out letting it make a click noise as it shut again. I stayed there for about a minute, then two just staring at the ground replaying what just happened. I sighed and looked in the mirror seeing just a slight red mark on my neck from where he was sucking at my skin. I touched the still-wet area and winced. I moved my hair and covered it thankful that it was off to the side. 

A knock on my door made me jump and I slowly opened it to see Tom standing there. "You almost ready? The show starts in five." 

I smiled and stepped out. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled at him. 

"You okay, Alyssa? You seem off." 

I smiled and nodded my head before walking out the door and standing where I saw all the other girls. Steph was the first to notice me. Her face lit up. "Hey, Alyssa. Where have you been?" She asked aloud making all the other girls look at me. 

"Oh, I saw her and Niall. She was with him." Haley smiled and all the other girls made ooing noises.  

The short girl from New York made a funny face. "Um, isn't that against the rules?" 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "It's- it's not like that. We're just friends." I hope. 

The girls nodded their heads understanding, except Haley who continued to just stand high and tall while giving me a knowing smile. 

I know she's always been like this, but now that I really did do something with Niall, I couldn't help but feel a little bit of paranoia. However, she still can't prove anything.

The music started and my heart stopped. All the girls gave each other excited looks, but I froze. I heard Tom's voice announcing what was happening and I had to take long and deep breaths to keep myself calm despite my sweating palms.

Lou quickly told us the order in which Tom was going to be announcing us and I was the seventh one to go out of all thirty of the girls. I watched as number four, Stephany, walked through the curtain and back behind stage. She quickly dashed off towards the dressing room to get ready for the next walk and she looked so excited and like she was on a super high adrenaline rush. 

Number five walked out and I bit my lip before switching it out for my nail. "No need to be scared, Hun." Someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Haley who was number eight. She shrugged and glanced over as number five walked backstage and then to the dressing rooms. "I mean, Niall taught you everything you know, right? No need to worry about a thing because I'm sure you are already aware that he knows what he's doing." 

I was at a loss for words and just stared at her with my jaw on the ground. "How did you-" 

"Oh, your turn!" She exclaimed as number six walked back and she gave me a small push. 

"Next up, we have Alyssa Small, the only rookie model in this." He said sounding happy to be introducing a rookie. 

I quickly went over what Niall told me in my head as I started walking down the side and to the middle where the catwalk actually started. 

Chin up, one foot in front of the other, shoulders back, stand straight, and sway the hips.

I made it to the beginning of the runway and stopped giving the audience a smile. I turned towards the runway and made my way down it, stepping when I heard the bass boom.

"I'll be in the crowd sitting by the judges watching you. Just look at me and remember everything I told you. You'll do fine, Alyssa." He told me.

I smiled and hesitantly looked over at the judges table as I reached the end of the runway. The judges were now directly in front of me and I glanced down seeing Niall sitting by them, true to his word. I smiled and placed a hand on my waist giving the judges a wink like Niall had suggested from earlier before turning around keeping my left foot pivoted to the ground. I spun around and easily walked myself back towards the curtain, this time on the right side of the stage.

"Good job, good job." One of the stage hands praised me placing his hand on the small of my back. "Next is formal so hurry up and get changed." He said gently pushing me towards the dressing rooms.

I ran to my changing stall and tore the clothes on me down my body and stripped my bra off, exchanging it for a strapless push-up instead. I wasn't sure how I felt about the push-up bra thing, but Tom was requesting that all the girls wore them just to make the clothing fit and look more eye-catching.

I slid the tight lacy white dress on and looked in the mirror. This was eye-catching all right. The tight fabric barely covered about a third of my thigh and covered just enough to not be on the verge of public nudity in the back. The dress definitely made me look a lot tanner, with as white as it was against my skin. At the top, the dress slightly slid off both of my shoulders, but still clung to my skin until the sleeve ended a little past my elbow.  

I grabbed the pair of silver sparkly high heels and quickly slipped them onto my feet almost making me lose my balance. I grabbed onto the bar on the wall that all of my hangers from my clothes sat on to regain my balance. I looked in the mirror one last time and fluffed my hair making sure it covered the still-reddening mark Niall had given me. I glanced down at it' shortness one last time when I remembered the stage was a good three feet above the ground and I was in four inch heels. I groaned praying that nobody would be able to see up my dress. 

With a final sigh, I opened the door and walked out to see only a few girls remained for the casual walk and everyone's jaw dropped in my direction. I gave a smile and walked over to where Steph was bouncing on her toes in her pretty blue sparkling dress. Her eyes widened at my appearance. "Wow." She said forcing the eyes that weren't on me, to move on me. I walked over to her and crossed my arms. "What does Tom have you dressed in?" 

I shook my head. "I don't know, but he's not letting me change." 

"Well, damn. I wouldn't let you change either! You look hot!" She yelled looking at the dress. "And this dress is cute!" 

I rolled my eyes. "Not to mention revealing." 

She rolled her eyes and linked her one arm into mine. "Revealing, shmealing. You're a model that's about to walk down that runway and make every jaw drop and make saliva run down their chins, and you are going to love it!" 

"How do you know?" 

She sighed. "My first modeling career I had Tom was my boss, then, too. He does this with all the rookies just to see if they can handle it. You'll be fine. Relax." She said nudging me. I smiled and nodded. "Besides, don't forget that we are soon-to-be Victoria's Secret Angels." She mumbled into my ear. 

I laughed. "Maybe." 

"What is this?" A voice said from in front of me. I looked up to see Haley walking over to us eyeing my dress. "That dress is mighty..." she searched my face for some way to put it. 

I rolled my eyes. "I get it." 

"Oh good." She laughed. "I didn't want to tell you that you looked like a slut, so good thing you already know." She smiled and I clenched my jaw. 

"Fuck off." Steph shouted to her before I could speak up as she pulled my away. We walked to the other side of the curtain and watched as the first model walked down in her pretty purple dress after Tom had introduced our first next look. 

"Looks like I'm up soon." Steph whispered. "And I'm sorry about Haley." She looked up at me with a sympathetic smile. 

I shrugged and smiled back. "No hard feelings. She's just jealous that I get to spend time with Niall and she has some kind of huge thing for him. You can see the lust in her eyes every time he walks by her." I shrugged not realizing I had said that out loud until Stephany started to laugh. I looked at her confused. "What?" 

She laughed ands hook her head. "I'm sorry, but you're funny whenever you rant." She giggled and I shrugged watching the second model walk back and the third walk out.  

"We better go." She pulled me back over to the line answer e both waited patiently until the girl before us came back. 

I was starting to feel selfcatious and pulled down the bottom hem of the dress as much as I could and tugged at the top, but my boobs refused to hide under the tight fabric and remained bulging out more than I would have liked. 

"Don't start covering up, now." Haley said from behind me. I ignored her and helplessly tried to pull the hem down more. I could hear her scoff and almost heard an eye roll as I ignored her existence. 

Number six had walked back and I gulped knowing this was going to be different from last time.

*Niall's POV*

I clapped my hands watching the sixth model of this round walk away. Next was going to be Alyssa and I really wanted to see her in that dress. It was slow as she walked on the platform from the right and my jaw dropped as I took in the sight of her in that dress. It hugged her really tight and she wasn't kidding when she said it was low at he top and high at the bottom. It looked sexy. That was all I could really think. 

She stopped at the top of the runway and placed a hand on her hip putting all of her weight on that side. She smiled and looked around at the crowd only moving her eyes for a second before she finally released her hip and started walking down the runway as gracefully as she had done earlier in my hotel room. She got to the end of the runway and I had heard so many car whistles, I swore I would explode. She looked down at the judges and they quickly jotted down notes. Her eyes landed on me and she sent me a tiny knowing smile and a wink before spinning on her heel and walking back swaying her hips with attitude. I gulped and clapped feeling the sudden tightness in my pants as I continued to stare as she walked away.

I wasn't even sure what was going on between us at that moment. It should have felt awkward with her looking at me how she was, but she pushed and awkwardness aside and kept up her act giving me a long and intense stare.  

If we would continued any longer in that dressing room, I wasn't sure of I would be able to contain myself. After she pushed me back for the final time, it took everything in me to not tell her to not worry about it and then push her back against the wall so I could have my way with her. She didn't really seem like that type of girl and I wasn't sure where that would leave us if we would have ended up going farther than we did, but she wasn't making it easy with that damn push-up bra and low cut shit.

I snapped out of my thinking when everyone around me starting to clap. I jumped and looked up to see Haley standing at the end of the runway in front of me. Her dress had nothing on Alyssa's. Her's was supposed to be just as revealing, but her body lacked what Alyssa's had. That was the thing about Alyssa.

She didn't have to work for her body. I'm pretty sure she was born a model. She ate whatever the hell she felt like but it never showed, she wasn't one to work out much, but she still had a perfectly flat stomach, and she has never had any kind of surgery, but she had perfect curves in all the right places.

I watched Haley as she sent me a wave before turning around and walking back. She didn't add the sass to her hips that Alyssa did and her walk seemed quite boring to say the least. It was just like a walk that you would see most people do when walking down the sidewalk.

I was on the edge of my seat as the thirtieth girl walked back behind the curtains for the formal. I was well aware of the perverts in the crowd that surrounded me, and I didn't want them to be looking at Alyssa the way they were with her in that dress. As bad as that sounds, it's true. I was well aware of Alyssa's innocence to the world and she didn't need fully grown thirty year old men whistling at her and shouting profanities.

Hell, I was sure she wasn't even interested in someone like me who was only a couple years older. She's too innocent for this shit. Why else would I have been told to keep a close eye on her and protect her? I wanted to figure out just how innocent she was, though. I knew it was innocent enough for a big, buff guy like me to have to be hired to make sure she was okay, but not everyone can be as innocent as they led on to be. I was determined to find out where she maxed out at.

"And now, without further ado, I give you the last walk of the night with the bathing suit walk." Tom said into the microphone taking a step back into the shadow while hooping and hollering from typical douche bag perverts sounded through the room.

The first model walked out, Fiona, a short blonde from New York, and she happily walked to the end of the runway smiling more and more at every whistle she recieved. The next few models were okay, nothing too special and I watched as number six disappeared behind the curtain. 

It felt like slow motion as Alyssa walked out from behind the curtain. Her perfect blonde hair fell evenly on either side of her face only lighting it up earlier. Her curls bounced and made a swift motion back and forth with every step she took, matching her footsteps with the bass coming from the speakers.

Wolf whistles and men hollering filled the building, but I was too captivated to really even notice. Her stomach was perfectly flat besides the random indent she had going down the middle of her torso until it ended at her inney belly button. Her body was like the body of a goddess. Like I said, she didn't have to even try to make the curves in her body perfect. 

She got to the end and I was sure I was drooling all over my chin. A holler next to me made me jump and snap out of it. "Yeah! She it for me, baby!" The guy called next to me. 

I looked over at him and the next thing I knew, the guy was on the ground and my fists was wound back with a small amount of blood on it. My eyes widened at my fist in the air and I looked around seeing that nobody had even noticed me punching this guy in the face. The music was too loud, and if was sure most people here had a little bit too much to drink tonight. 

"What the fuck, man!?" He yelled from the ground with his hand over his nose. 

I narrowed my eyes at the perverted old man on the floor. "Keep your eyes off of her." I spat to him before the crowd started cheering. Haley was already on the runway and I used this as a chance to get up and head backstage and wait for Alyssa while she took her final walk with the other girls.

*Alyssa's POV*

I pulled my final outfit on for the final walk where all the girls walked down the runway together as a closing. I straightened out the white button up shirt and tucked it into my black pencil skirt. I wrapped a thin black belt around my waist and fixed my outfit where it needed to be fixed when there was a knock on my door. I opened it and my eyes bulged out of my head when I saw who was there. 

"Corbin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 28K 98
Some games can end well. You just have to play the game right. Harry, Aria, and their friends are apart of the game life. Each chapter is the next le...
1.7M 29.2K 57
Sequel to Cherish~ Five years later and their worlds collide again. Will they fix the broken pieces or be done for good?
1M 30.4K 84
Alisa has always felt alone even in a room filled with people. She feels like she doesn't fit in or belong with anyone including her family, adoptive...
25.7K 1K 50
(Y/N) hates Harry Styles. She doesn't like his playboy image. But she finds out she has to work for One Direction. What will happen between (Y/N) and...