Pregnant Again!

By Taytay5079

Cover by @bcdwolf At the age of 15 baekhyun found out he was pregnant with his twins Chelsea and Taehyung. Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chanyeol's Vow
Chapter 21
Q&A
Q&A Answers
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Updating
Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
New Cover!!
Chapter 31
One Year With Tae
Author Q&A?
Chapter 31.5
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
100k!?
Chapter 34
I still can't believe it
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
My First Tag
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Check this out!!!
Chapter 41 pt1
Chapter 41 pt2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Finale)
Here We Go, Again!!
Here we go again!?

Chapter 18

5.1K 248 94
By Taytay5079

Baekhyun's POV

After our so called "wedding rehearsal" it was dress fitting time. And what made it worse was that the camera's had been following us since yesterday evening.

Unlike everyone else kyungsoo had bought a maternity dress close to what Suho had picked. So he took the job as the "judge" to see who looked good and who didn't.

Meanwhile Suho was in the back getting our dresses ready. All I had to do was tell him the colors and he did the rest from my bouquet to Luhan's flower crown.

I was so grateful for how much he put into my wedding especially when he said this was the first one he would enjoy. He claimed he'd been dieing to see the one who stole Chanyeol's heart and now that he knows our story he's more inspired than ever.

I just hope everything goes well.

"Oi, instead of daydreaming of your wedding dress why don't you just try it on" Kyungsoo yelled from the couch.

I snapped my head his way seeing him sitting lazily on the counter with a bowl of popcorn and a huge bottle of tea along with Chelsea napping on his stomach.

"Stop being a cranky hank, the weddings in almost 1 day be happy" Luhan hit the top of Kyungsoo's head.

"Hey I'm just saying we could all be saving time here, especially a certain 17 year old who clearly should be at school right now" Kyungsoo looked over to Tao.

"Don't be like that Hyung, you know you're happy to see me, even your baby is happy to see me, everyone loves me Hyung" Tao snuggles in on the other side of Kyungsoo.

"Great now I got two kids stuck to me, but hey this eating popcorn off your belly thing is pretty neat" He responded before eating another hand full of popcorn.

"Pig" Luhan muttered.

"Keep saying that and I bet 20 bucks you'll catch the pregnant and have a kid before Baekhyun does" Kyungsoo fired back.

"Hey! Who says I'm getting pregnant" I joined in.

"Says Chanyeol's dick" Xiumin spoke up.

Him and Kyungsoo high fived.

"Oh, you're definitely having another kid" Tao munched on some of Kyungsoo's popcorn.

"Yeah okay sure, say that after you've experienced it" I sassed.

"I will after I turn 18 than you very much" Tao said back before snuggling back up into kyungsoo's arm.

"How about you Xiu got anything to say?" Luhan asked.

"Nah, I don't really have time for kids right now, working at the club isn't the best, and Chen he's......well he's Chen" Xiumin added.

"Understandable, especially when kyungsoo being pregnant is still a mystery" Luhan nodded his head.

"Hey! I told you that dick head's dick decided to grow another inch and rip the condom, not my fault he's packing down there" Kyungsoo spoke up with a mouth full of popcorn.

I looked the camera's "Hey you guys can like cut that out right"

Kyungsoo interrupted "No! I want the whole world to know what that burnt cookie has done to me"

"Kyungsoo calling him a burnt cookie is rude!" Xiumin scolded.

"I'm not dumb, I insult when I'm mad" He explained.

I shook my head and walked to the back peeking in the curtain. "Suho! Can you hurry up with the dresses, I forgot how crazy they are all together and it's killing me they have this on camera too!" I whisper yelled.

"Oh I was just going to call you in, your mother in law was back in here helping so come in please" He opened the curtain.

"Everyone come get in your dress!!!" Suho yelled as everyone walked behind the curtain into a hall of dressing rooms.

Everyone bustled around me going into dressing room until it was kyungsoo, Chelsea and Suho standing with me.

"Come with me sweetie" Mrs. Park took my hand and led me to the backroom.

I stood in awe at my dress. It was pure white with lace sleeves. It was poofy like a princess dress and had a lace of diamond on the waist. Next to it hung the flower crown the kids made for me.

"Well what do you think? It took your mother and I hours to find this one, your mother also told me you always wanted to be barefooted because you loved the feeling of sand, so I guess no shoes" She giggled at the end.

"Mrs. Park, it's.......it's perfect I love it so so much, thank you" I turned back and hugged her.

She held me in a big bear hug. "Its no problem, don't tell chanyeol this but you're the only one I ever liked even before you had my grand babies" She whispered in my ear. We both laughed.

I just looked at the dress and smiled.

"Now don't just stand there try it on" Mrs. Park pushed me toward it.

I nodded my head and with the help from her I got on the dress. She put the flower crown on my head.

"You look so beautiful, your mother should be here not me, but being her tomorrow is support enough I suppose" Mrs. Park frowned.

"Its alright Mrs. Park, my mom needs as much rest as she can get, and you're like my second my mom, it'd break my heart if you weren't here today either" I said.

"Please just call me Jaeun you've called me Mrs. Park for quite some time, Now let's go show the others!" She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

We walked out in the sitting area where everyone was.

"Holy mother of god" Xiumin gasped as his head faced me.

"OH MY GOSH SO PRETTY!!!! SO EXPENSIVE!!!!" Luhan ran towards me.

"Huh? Oh wow, you look better than I thought, nice job Suho" Kyungsoo said to him.

"Oh no, it was all Mrs. Park and Mrs. Byun, I usually don't do wedding dresses cause you know that's the brides thing"

"Well don't you look pretty yourself" I said to Luhan as he examined my dress.

"I know right, I can pull off anything with a face like mines" He responded.

"Not if you keep eating pot stickers in the middle of the night you'll get fat like me then we'll suffer together" Kyungsoo added.

"Why you little-"

"Lu he's pregnant" Tao held Luhan.

"Just 3 more months" Luhan huffed before picking back up a snoring Chelsea.

"Let's call it a day say shall we" Mrs. Park well now Jaeun spoke.

"Please" Xiumin agreed.

"So who's my ride?" Kyungsoo spoke up.

We all looked at eachother.

"I'm old" Mrs. Park said.

"Kris is taking me sight seeing" Tao rejected.

"Tao can't drive and leaving Chen alone isn't a good thing" Xiumin grabbed Tao's hand and slowly exited.

"Hey wait! They can't leave with the dresses" Suho ran out.

Luhan looked at me with mercy.

"Come on Soo, you and Kai are keeping the twins tonight anyway I'll need all the sleep I can get right about now" I said before returning to the dressing room to undress.
____________________________________
Time skip- 11 p.m. Baekhyun's hotel room

"Baek!!!" I heard someone whisper yell my name.

I turned my head ignoring the voice.

"Hyunie!!! Wake up!!" I heard another voice yell.

I groaned turning once again putting the pillow over my head.

Then all of a sudden I felt a rush of cold wetness opening my eyes to a unnerving sight.
____________________________________
I finally have a chapter out! I never thought I'd ever finish it! This authors note is just a little short. Merry Christmas and Happy New year! I really want to thank you guys for a wonderful year! Thanks to you I've become more confidence in my writing and english in a whole. 정말 감사합니다! Thank you very much! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700 48 6
Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are high school sweetheart. They broke up when Chanyeol needs to study abroad for college. They lost contact to one a...
536 54 4
Baekhyun was a baker who dedicated his entire life to his bakery shop. Imagine his surprise when he finds out he's pregnant...with the prince's baby ...
1K 107 30
Disguising as a female nanny in the Park Mansion is the best action taken by Baekhyun. he does not understand why he loves Hyuk, the little Park rea...
44.3K 2.3K 33
"I-It felt so real tho.." "It's 2 in the morning, let me have my beauty sleep." Byun Baekhyun, that one kid that has everything going rig...