My Bad Girl Ways

By Giavannih

"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion a... More

MY BAD GIRL WAYS...chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
List of my stories

Chapter 69

1.5K 56 5
By Giavannih

Claudia's POV

"I don't care", I sneer.

"You can consider yourself kicked out from our group!", Veronica hisses.

"Of course you bitches always are licking Gia's ass, but not me!", I spat turning my heel away from them all.

I honestly didn't give a fuck about any of them and who they choose to be friends with. I already knew they were going to pick her.

However I'm no loner, I've been talking to Ana lately and we've been getting along.

Either way she'll do for now until I finally get the fuck out of here and attend college in a other state.

"Well well what do we have here?", I flirtatiously say as I spot Eli heading towards my way.

Eli rolls his eyes at me trying to curve me.

"Wait!", I splutter blocking his way from walking away from me.

"What the fuck do you want?!", Eli grumbles.

"If I was you I'd be very careful how you talk to me right now, for I have very juicy news about your sweet little angel Gia", I smirk.

"Anything you have to say I don't give a fuck", Eli scolds trying to walk away from me again.

I grab his arm pulling him back.
"Let go of me!"

"Did you know Gia and Ray shared a steamy kiss on her birthday party in her garage?", I smile raising a brow.

Eli's face was priceless.

His annoyed face faltered quickly. His emerald green eyes revealing pain from the sudden news and his whole expression now turning into a furious one.

"Your lying!", he suddenly growls his emerald green eyes turning 2 shades darker.

I jump back startled from his anger and soon regret telling him in person.

Maybe I should of just written him a note or called him to avoid this.

"I-I'm not", I stutter feeling intimidated by his aggression.

Suddenly he grabs my neck with his large hand pinning me against the wall of a building.

"Explain!", he angrily demands.

I gasp for air trying to loosen myself from his grip.

But the more I move the more he tightens his grip on my neck.

"Ray told me last night when I was at his place.. Trust me I'm shocked myself"

"You better not be lying to me or I'll blast your brains out!", Eli hisses.

"I-I'm not I'm just telling you what Ray told me", I mumble gasping desperately for air.

Eli let's go of my neck and I collapse to the floor coughing.

I inhale and exhale the fresh air I desperately needed this past few seconds while Eli was choking me.

Once I get my composure back to normal. I lift my head up seeing Eli get into his car stepping on the gas like a mad man driving out of the parking lot.

"Eli and Gia are officially over", I mutter under my breath.

-
-

Gia's POV

"You should confront Eli and see what he has to say", Aiden mumbles.

"I don't know if I can face him", I sniffle.

"Gia your going to have to do it in order to know", Aiden insists.

I know Aiden is right, but I'm too heart broken to confront Eli.

Suddenly my phone rings and I pull it out of my jean pocket.

Incoming call: Lulu

I quickly answer it.

Lulu
Gia we have a problem!

Me
Okay Lulu I'm sorry, but at least nothing happened

Lulu
Not that! Eli found out about you kissing Ray!

Me
OMG! How? This is not what I fucking need right now!

Lulu
I don't know

Me
Fucking Ray!

Lulu
Gia, Ray wasn't at school today

Me
What the fuck! then how?

Lulu
I have no idea, but Jesiah told me he's fucking furious and heading to your house.

Me
Well I don't care if he's furious. He cheated on me first with Claudia.

Lulu
Don't be stupid it's not like you know that's real yet

Me
Uhm

Lulu
Go home and fucking handle your situation now! Bye!

Ive never heard Lulu so pissed off at me in my entire 11 years of friendship with her.

But she's right I need to handle my shit and face Eli like a bad ass woman that I am.

"Can you take me home right now", I face Aiden who's face was stunned by my phone call.

"You cheated on Eli?", he croaks out.

"Uhm it's a long story.. I'll explain later", I mumble feeling embarrassed by him knowing this.

"Let's go", Aiden says grabbing his car keys from his nightstand.

-
-

"Thank you for everything", I smile as I power walk to my front door.

I hear Aiden drive off as I enter my house.

I stomp upstairs into the restroom taking a quick look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are puffy and red as my cheeks are red and a bit puffy with large mascara stains from all the wiping causing it to smear all over the place.

My hazel eyes are a soft green color with a tint of grey-brown surrounding my pupil.

I can see how hurt and broken I am right now.

After all your eyes are the windows to your soul

I throw on cold water to my face and pat it dry with a towel.

Suddenly I hear loud banging on the front door causing me to get startled.

Eli

I stomp downstairs then come to a halt in front of the door.

I take in a deep breath knowing the both of us are going to shred each other's heads off in a bit.

As soon as I exhale, I open the door seeing Eli's emerald green eyes 3 shades darker than usual and his face was frightening.

He's furious

"What do you want?!", I sneer.

"Excuse me", he scoffs.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER!", I hiss.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'M NO CHEATER! YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!", Eli roars barging into my house.

"W-WHO FUCKING TOLD YOU?!", I stutter.

"SO IT'S FUCKING TRUE! HOW COULD YOU KISS RAY THE SAME NIGHT WE MADE LOVE?", Eli shouts as he clenches his fists.

I would be lying if I didn't say I'm frighten right now.

I've seen Eli get worked up with others, but never has he acted like this towards me.

"YOU CHEATED ON ME FIRST! YOU KISSED CLAUDIA WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP!", I grit my teeth steering the subject.

"I DIDN'T KISS THAT BITCH! SHE FUCKING TRIED TO KISS ME, BUT I QUICKLY PUSHED HER OFF!"

"OH REALLY? THEN WHY DID CLAUDIA TELL ME YOU COULDN'T KEEP YOUR EYES OFF OF HER BODY AND HER BARE BREASTS?!", I growl anger rising up.

"SHE TOOK HER BRA OFF AFTER I REJECTED HER. I DIDN'T EXPECT FOR HER TO PULL SOME STUNT LIKE THAT I WAS JUST TAKING A PISS IN JESIAH'S RESTROOM AND ITS LIKE SHE WAS WAITING FOR ME TO COME OUT THE WHOLE TIME WEARING JUST HER BRA AND PANTIES, BUT NOTHING HAPPENED! SHE CONFESSED HER LOVE FOR ME AND I EVEN SCOLDED HER FOR BEING A FAKE FRIEND TO YOU!", Eli huffs.

"Why didn't you tell me!", I hiss.

"I didn't want you to stress over it you were going through enough Gia!"

Fuck!

Now I feel dumb for believing Claudia all along.

"DID YOU KISS RAY?", Eli grumbles.

I feel my stomach stir making me feel nauseous.

My lips start to shake from how nervous I am right now.

"DID YOU FUCKING KISS RAY?! YES OR NO?!", Eli suddenly shouts causing me to jump.

"Y-yes I'm so sorry!", I stutter my vision beginning to blur.

"FUCK YOU!", Eli growls his fists and jaw clenching.

"Please Elias! Hear me out!", I beg as I fall to my knees losing strength in my legs.

"IT'S FUCKING OVER! THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO COMMITMENTS CAUSE GIRLS ARE WHORES!", he grits his teeth.

Eli turns his heel walking away to exit the door.

All I cloud do is cry feeling full regret for what I have done that night.

It was all in good attentions, but I understand cheating is cheating.

"Please Eli I love you", I mumble.

Suddenly Eli stops then turns his head back to glare at me one last time.

His emerald green eyes are a glossy sheen and I could tell he's hurting in the inside.

"GO WITH RAY! I WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU.. PIECE OUT!"

Is the last thing he said to me before exiting out of the door slamming it shut.

All I could do is break down and rock myself back and forth trying to comfort myself in some way.

I lost the love of my life

The only person I've ever loved

All I could feel is pain from my heart shattering into a million pieces and my stomach feeling sore from all of the crying.

I lost Eli

And it was all thanks to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.4K 40
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
86.9K 1.7K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
19K 573 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
1K 14 9
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 �...