Teach Me To Dance (A BTS Fanf...

By TheWinterSawsbuck

For Rona, making it into the highest level dance class offered was her most prized honor. It stayed that way... More

--σиє--
--тωσ--
--тняєє--
--fσυя--
--fινє--
--ѕιχ--
--ѕєνєи--
--єιgнт--
--иιиє--
--тєи--
--єℓєνєи--
--тωєℓνє--
--тнιятєєи--
--fσυятєєи--
--fιfтєєи--
--ѕιχтєєи--
--ѕєνєитєєи--
--єιgнтєєи--
--иιиєтєєи--
--тωєиту--
--тωєиту σиє--
--тωєиту тωσ--
--тωєиту тняєє--
--тωєиту fσυя--
--тωєиту fινє--
--тωєиту ѕιχ--
--тωєиту ѕєνєи--
--тωєиту єιgнт--
--тωєиту иιиє--
--тнιяту--
--тнιяту σиє--
--тнιяту тωσ--
--тнιяту тняєє--
--тнιяту fσυя--
[6K SPECIAL] ¢нαяα¢тєя q&α (closed)
¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ
--тнιяту fινє--
--тнιяту ѕιχ--
--тнιяту ѕєνєи--
--тнιяту єιgнт--
--тнιяту иιиє--
--fσяту--
--fσяту тωσ--
--fσяту тняєє--
--fσяту fσυя--
--fσяту fινє--
--fσяту ѕιχ--
NEW AUTHOR!
--forty seven--
apology
THE OG IS BACK ;]
--forty eight--
--fσяту иιиє--
--fιfту--
--fιfту σиє--
--fιfту тωσ--
--fιfту тняєє--
--fιfту fσυя--
--fιfту fινє--
--fιfту ѕιχ--
¡ hiatus alert (again) !
--fιfту ѕєνєи--
--fιfту єιgнт--
--fιfту иιиє--
--ѕιχту--
--ѕιχту σиє--
--ѕιχту тωσ--
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 1)
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 2)
--ѕιχту fσυя--
--ѕιχту fινє--
--ѕιχту ѕιχ--
--ѕιχту ѕєνєи--
--ѕιχту єιgнт--
--ѕιχту иιиє--
--ѕєνєиту--
--ѕєνєиту σиє--
discontinued

--fσяту σиє--

1.3K 61 32
By TheWinterSawsbuck

"Is Hoseok-ssi straight?"

"Pardon?" I asked, looking up as I picked up my bag from the bench. It was time to return back to the main dance room and change, and everyone had already left the room on their way to do so. Lyra had told us to cut the lights off and close the door, saying it was already locked, and have a nice rest of our day.

"It's not my business, but I'm just asking if I'm uninformed." Suho said shaking his head a little at his excuse. "You don't have to tell me, actually," he said, taking his question back.

"Well personally I don't know," I answered anyways, trying to be causal and head towards the door. "If you're really interested, just ask him."

"Okay, alr- wait what?" Suho hiccuped, jumping up a little.

"I said if you're interested you should just ask him." I repeated mindlessly.

"Wait, no, it's not that-" Suho began, following me towards the front of the room and flicking off the light.

"That what? Oh. Oh." I realized, suddenly feeling guilty. "I meant if you're interested in knowing, not interested in hi-"

"Rona! Suho!" Lyra called from down the hall, seeming awfully loud with her words, "Are you two the only two left over there?"

"Yeah!" I called back after looking around the empty room.

"Get the lights and make sure the door is locked please!" she smiled, waving a little as she slipped back into the dance room, probably to change.

Suho shut the door and tugged once on the handle to make sure it was locked, then following me down the hall. "Don't misunderstand me, it's not like I... you know, I was just wondering because I have a friend - like a-"

I swung around, walking backwards to the classroom now. "Rambling really isn't helping your case."

As I swung back around to walk the right direction and not fall over, he took a few large steps to catch up to my side. "So we're goo-"

"Yes. Everything's fine." I said sternly, knowing neither of us wanted the continuous explanation to start questioning the original statement.

"Cool..." he trailed off, starting the conversation over. "Lyra said the dance room will be unlocked during study hall today, do you want to meet back up here to practice?" he asked as we reached the door. He wore an inviting smile as I tried to think, looking back into the room where Jimin and Hoseok were.

"You know, let me go change and I'll be right back." I said quickly, running into the room while he was in the middle of his nod. I slowed down as I entered, but I must've still had enough momentum to make a loud stomp as I stopped myself before running into the wall of the locker room.

"What happened?" Grace asked suddenly, looking up through the neck hole of her half-put on shirt. Her question made the other girls look up, including Sana and Isabella.

"Huh?" I asked, looking around. I walked over to my locker, pulling out a different shirt. "It's almost time to go, sorry, I rushed in here."

"Oh," a few breathed, returning to what they were doing. Grace, however, stayed staring with an eyebrow raised. I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, grabbing my phone out of my bag. I opened up the Bangtan Boys chat, typing a quick message.

Rona:

Practice after 7th pd today?

It only took a few seconds to get a response, but it wasn't very helpful.

Taehyung:

I'm up for it bc we need it

Suga:

Get off your phone gdi taehyung

Taehyung:

Aren't you in class with Hobi? Ask him and whatever he says I'm up for.

Where's J-Hope? I muttered to myself, zipping up my bag with my eyes still on the phone. I nearly jumped when I heard Grace talk over my shoulder.

"What'cha doin'?" she asked, wearing a curious and innocent smile. I clicked off the phone, picking up my bag.

"Just scheduling some stuff." I smiled, taking a step towards the door. She followed, even jumping ahead to open the door for me. I looked out the door, seeing J-Hope talking to Suho. I glanced down at my phone, then at Jimin who sat on a bench across the room. "One second," I began, backing up and turning my phone back on.

Rona:

Jimin do we have practice today?

Almost immediately after the text had sent, Jimin hopped up tiredly from his bench and made his way towards J-Hope, carefully interrupting their conversation. I looked up from my phone, nodding as Grace began walking out the door after my cue of approval.

"If... you know..." J-Hope said, glancing towards Suho for a moment, then seeing me approach. "Yeah, let's do it." he stated quickly when I was close enough to hear quickly.

I made a small nod towards him in acknowledgement, but Suho stopped me before I could open my mouth.

"I'm gonna come back to the dance room at the end of the day to practice on my own anyways, if you've got stuff to do you don't have to come or anything," he smiled, looking around at random points of the room.

"Ah, I just checked and I do have something after 7th period, sorry." I apologize, bowing my head for a second. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure." Suho nodded, the bell stopping him from adding anything to his answer. The others started bustling out the door and I carefully said goodbye to everyone, making my way through the crowded doorway. Once I was out, Jimin caught up with me.

"Rona," he called, weaving through a crowd of friends. I slowed down a bit to help him out, and he pulled himself ahead by using my shoulder as a lever. "Why'd you leave me?"

"I did not," I retorted, giving him a motherly stare.

"Did too."

"Don't play this game with me."

"Fine."

I was surprised he dropped the topic so quickly, but I immediately changed the subject. "So for practice today, is there anything you guys want to go over?"

"Mostly Run, I'd say. I think there's more album related things we need to talk about as soon as possible." Jimin said, whispering the word "album".

"Jin told you about that?" I asked, wondering if Jin had ever mentioned who he had or hadn't told the idea to.

"Mhm, but I'm not sure who else. He's keeping it quite secretive to himself. I know he has the capability to coordinate it, but if he doesn't get everyone on board it won't get done soon enough." Jimin mumbled, turning a corner as I followed. "I'm trying to make a song now - you know, just in case."

"Oh? How's it going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. I could just barely imagine Jimin composing a song, but lyrics I aren't hard to imagine.

"I've created a chorus already, but I'm working on the rest. Yoongi-hyung said he'd help me create an instrumental if we do go through with this solo song idea." he said.

I gave a little nod, counting the people in my head. "If he knows - and I'd assume Jin would tell all the composer-like people..."

"Don't overthink it. It doesn't matter who knows and who doesn't, in a way it's probably Hyung's way to make sure everyone knows the information but doesn't cause worry by making it official. Everyone will know by the end of the day." Jimin smiled, both of them entering the Mrs. Walby's room.

"Everyone'll know what?" Taehyung asked curiously, hearing us as we approached our seats.

"The solo thing." Jimin said simply, replied by an even more unreadable nod.

"Cool."

"Hey Jungkook," I greeted, the youngest now sitting down with a few heavy binders that made a loud noise as it hit the hard desk. I'd assume usually in any classroom the noise would attract attention, but no one turned their heads - at least not because of the sounds.

It hadn't changed - the stares and looks that were directed and the band, as well as me whenever I was with them. To be honest, I find that now more people are noticing me even without the group. Not quite sure if that's a good thing or not yet.

"Hey." he said simply, already opening a binder before he had sat down. He pointed at the paper, it being the same one from this morning in math.

"Oh, yeah, I've gotchu." I replied, leaning over and making an encouraging smile.

Faking positivity ought to get you somewhere.

a/n: you can smell the ideas disappearing, my lord. -1P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)