Naruto: The Destiny Of Himenei

Malevolentzahra tarafından

A lonesome girl with no aspiration, and no hopes of survival in the Village of the Hidden Rain. On one partic... Daha Fazla

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28 (Finale)
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episodes 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Naruto Shippuden: Special Episode
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Epidode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Bonus Episode

Episode 36

49 1 0
Malevolentzahra tarafından

-Yuko-

"What the hell are you two doing here," Karin snapped at Ayanei and Misuka as they stood before us.

"We were looking for a young sacrifice...preferably one under the age of five," Misuka smirked as she stared at Kenji.

"You're not gonna lay a finger on my niece as long as I'm alive!"

"Really? Let's test that theory," Misuka said as she vanished in a burst of cherry blossoms.

"Let's go! There's no time to waste," Karin said to Kenji as they took off.

"You stay with your team, I'll handle the other one," he said as he raced off into the distance.

"We have a surprise for you all in the mountains. It would be lovely if you could come," Ayanei said as she ran off.

"Follow her," Himenei said as she took off.

We ran after her full speed, yet her distance continued to grow.

"Why is she getting further away from me of all people," Karin said as she went even after than the rest of us.

She made it up to her, but as she prepared to snatch her Ayanei had vanished.

"Seriously? How could I have missed," Karin huffed.

"This isn't good...they've got someone leading them, and their plans have yet to be fully explained," Himenei said as she skidded to a stop.

"That's true...and they haven't released the truth about my brother either," Hyorin said.

"Then here's the plan...we go to the mountains where my mother resides, and get her assistance," I said.

"Won't she be affected by the Infinite Tsukiyomi?"

"The Furenjin clan is unaffected by all visual jutsu...and any jutsu casted through visual prowess."

"I see...then let's go there," Karin said.

"You guys go ahead...I'm gonna look for that Misuka girl. I get the feeling that she's behind as well," Hyorin said as she watched us race off.

"Alright! Be careful," Himenei said.

"I will..."

----

-Rin-

I raced through the destroyed temple, searching for any trace of my brother.

Before that woman, he always came to this temple to collect his thoughts.

I leapt across large gaps, trying search at the same time.

This temple wasn't as trashed back then, even though it is now.

I could suddenly feel the presence of other people, but I couldn't pinpoint their location.

As I returned to the exit of destroyed temple, Misuka and Ayanei came landing in front of me.

"So you two were the ones following me," I glared.

"Yeah...our objective is to pick you all off one by one," Ayanei said as she casted a large spear like weapon.

"Hmph...that won't happen. Especially since you still have my brother," I seethed.

"Speaking of which, he's an amazing lover...not that I needed to tell you that, since you already looked like you knew," Misuka said ad she pilled out a small blade.

"Even with all those cherry blossoms, your stench was still loud enough for my normal sense of smell to detect you. It's called a bath sweetie, if you take one of those you won't need so many floral perfumes," I said as my hands began to emit a fine mist.

"Enough! I'm done with you," Misuka snapped as she dashed at me full speed.

I did a back flip, dodging her.

I sent two Ice needles at her, as I shot several at Ayanei.

Ayanei twirled her staff things rapidly, deflecting it.

Misuka came flying at me with her warping jutsu, but I dodged her again.

This time, I slammed my foot into her abdomen, knocking her back.

Ayanei came from above with her blade, nearly hitting me.

I rolled put of the way, striking her in her back with my foot.

"Ice Style: Ice Sp-"

I was cut off by Misuka slashing at my hand, then throwing me into the air.

"This is the end for you," Ayanei said as she came flying towards me with her weapon.

In blur, the weapon vanished and Ayanei was knocked into the ground.

----

-Karin-

"So we're jumping people now are we," i smirked as I held Ayanei's double edged blade staff.

"What the hell, are you doing here," Misuka spat.

"I'm here to kick your ass, and restore the way things were," I seethed.

"That's impossible...we've already begun to open up the portal to the other land," Ayanei said as she caught her weapon, while I tossed it back to her.

"Hmph...maybe you can elaborate on the story after we render your bodies useless," Rin said as she entered her stance.

I followed suit, waiting for the other two to make a move.

They both moved simultaneously as they attacked.

Ayanei swung her page staff at me, but I dodged it; flipping into the air.

I slashed the chain holding a large pillar piece, causing it to hit Misuka.

She warped onto the opposite side, running towards me.

I threw myself from the chain I was holding, flying towards her.

"You're not skilled enough for an aerial battle with me," she said as she wrapped her legs around my neck, slinging me into a nearby pillar.

Ayanei came from above, trying to stab me.

I threw my legs into a circular motion, lifting myself from the ground.

I used my knuckle blades to attack as I found my footing.

She defended as I did such.

"This is starting yo get more fun," Misuka smiled.

"We've got hardly any time left for these two," Ayanei seethed.

"Well if one of you dumb asses would just tell us the plan that your leader has...you wouldn't need time," I snapped.

"That's not going to happen," Ayanei said as she ran towards me.

I countered her attacks, while hitting her in the face with a foot.

Misuka slashed at my abdomen from behind, making me fall to one knee.

Rin slammed her foot into the side of Misuka's face, making her fly into the wall.

I jammed my leg into Ayanei, causing the same thing.

"Ice Style: Explosive Shard jutsu!"

Hyorin sent a large sphere of ice towards them, causing an explosion of some kind.

"Let's end this now," I said as I sprinted towards them.

"Right," Rin said as she followed closely behind me.

As we charged towards the two girls, another girl came flying past them.

We dodged her, landing on the ground a few feet away from them.

"You two are about to receive the ass kicking of a lifetime," the new girl said as she entered a combat stance.

----

-Rin-

As I began to fire ice needles at the new girl, she dodged them easily.

Her fist was slammed into my chest, sending me off into a pillar.

"Damn, are you alright Rin," Karin asked as she fought off Misuka and Ayanei.

"Yeah, I'm alright! Look out!"

Karin was kicked into the air, by the other girl.

I rushed after her, dodging Misuka's attack.

I leapt onto her arm, weaving hand signs at the same time.

I leapt onto her shoulder, finishing my jutsu.

"Ice Style: Ice Sphere jutsu!"

I shot a large sphere of ice into her face, knocking her down.

I leapt onto Ayanei, blasting her in the face as well.

I did a back flip onto the other girl, blasting her face as well as I leapt into the air.

I landed on the fallen pillar chain, slicing it off.

I was rocketed into the air, grabbing Karin's hand.

"Up there," she said as I slung her onto the higher ground.

I followed closely behind, landing next to her.

"Soul Art: Soul Burst jutsu!!!"

Ayanei came from above, slamming her staff into the ground.

Karin and I dodged the attack, as I shot at Misuka.

I was hit from behind by Karin's body, as I flew into the kick from Misuka.

My vision went blurry for a second, making me fall off of the edge.

Karin grabbed my hand, throwing me back up.

"Watch out!!!"

Karin shoved me out of the way, rolling to the opposite side.

A large chunk of a pillar was sent towards us.

"What the hell is your problem," Karin shouted at the other girl.

"Haruhi, seriously," Misuka said angrily.

The second floor began to collapse as I was at a stand off with Ayanei.

"You all are starting to annoy me," I seethed as I charged at her full speed.

"Then die," she said as he she twirled her staff at me.

I did several back handsprings, leaping off of the floor as it fell.

Haruhi came from behind me, kicking me into the Ayanei's stomping attack.

"Ice Style: Ice Pi-"

I was cut off by Misuka flying into me.

We were both warped into the remaining land.

"We're getting our asses handed to us," Karin mumbled as she took off towards Haruhi.

I shot at Misuka rapidly with ice needles, and she warped past all of them.

She kicked me in my back from behind, sending me into the air.

I struggled to regain my balance as she continued to sling me around through the air with attacks.

As I finally touched the ground, Karin was knocked down next to me.

"This is not good...Tai'Shao, any chakra yet," Karin panted.

"Time to die," Haruhi said as she slammed her foot into the ground.

The earth was lifted up, and Karin and I were rocketed into the air.

She slammed her fist into the lifted rock, sending us flying from the inside of the temple.

Karin got up, running towards them again.

"It's pointless! You're outnumbered!"

Karin was beaten up by Misuka and Haruhi as I diced the staff that was flying towards me.

It released a large explosion, sending me into the air.

Haruhi slammed her foot into my face, sending me back into the ground.

"If our chakra reserves weren't so low," Karin said as she fell limp next to me.

"I know..."

"Turns out they were all talk anyways," Ayanei said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Then it's about time we finished this," Misuka said.

"Let's go," Haruhi said as she raced towards us.

The other two followed closely behind, ready to attack.

"Shit! I can't move anymore!"

"Then stay down," a brown blur said as it struck the three girls.

They fell back, staring in shock.

"Did you think I was gonna miss out on this action," Himenei said as she stood in front of us.

"It's about time!!!!"

----

-Himenei-

"It's about damn time," Karin so at as she stared at me.

"I had to do some excavation work with Yuko...I would've come back sooner," I said as I created two shadow clones.

The clones went over to the girls, healing them.

"So....who's first," I asked as I activated my Byakugan.

"The Mangekyo Byakugan? I'm impressed,"Misuka said as she stood her ground.

"Yeah...I'm advancing in my skill set. What are you doing still playing with flowers," I smiled.

"I've had enough of your mouth," Ayanei said as she and Misuka dashed towards me.

"Then come and get some!"

I raced towards them, fighting them both.

I deflected Ayanei's staff with a chakra blade, while striking Misuka several times.

I struck them both simultaneously, knocking Ayanei down.

"Blazing Sakura jutsu!"

"Eight Trigrams: Air Palm!!"

I countered Misuka's attack, standing in wait for the next move.

"I've been waiting for you to come back," Haruhi said as she dashed towards me.

"Do you ever get tired of losing to me," I said as I battled her in a full hand to hand exchange.

We continued to counter one another, before spotting an opening.

We struck each other in the chest, sending one another into opposite directions.

"We're joining this fight," Karin said as she and Rin dashed towards the other two.

They twirled around in synch, attacking Ayanei and Misuka.

As they were sent flying, Haruhi came flying into Rin.

Karin attempted to hit her, but Haruhi threw her off into the distance.

I slung my foot into her back, but she dodged.

"Ice Style: Ice Eruption jutsu!"

Rin released a burst of ice towards Haruhi.

She leapt off of the nearby wall, only to be kicked in her stomach by me.

I then grabbed her foot, throwing her into Ayanei.

"Their a lot tougher now that they have chakra," Ayanei seethed.

"This...is just the beginning of the end for you three."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

776 80 30
The story of a special kid who journeys to find out the purpose of life, along with his friends, in the village hidden in the leaves, in the world of...
92.8K 3.8K 38
Being put in a team with an arrogant emo, classicist jinchuriki, and a lazy pervert, not to forget that they are overprotective. Sakura always felt l...
194K 6.4K 15
*Complete* This is a story about a very sad and lonely Naruto. His happy smile and determination are all an act. He is sad and broken on the inside...
233K 5.7K 18
Life? What's the purpose of living when you have nothing to live for? Naruto Uzumaki had finally given up on the idea of living. He had no one, not...