Draco's Girl (Being Fixed)

By novella_lynn

Maddison Mayer is a pure blood witch who has been crushing on Draco Malfoy ever since Diagon Alley when they... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
New book?

3

38.8K 694 784
By novella_lynn

"He's going to be the seeker!" Draco yelled as we sat in the Slytherin common room.

"You know Draco that's kind of your fault," I said as I looked over at him.

We were studying or at least I was.

"How so Maddie," He asked.

I'm the only one who has a first name with Draco everyone else gets called by their last name.

"If you had not taken Neville's remember ball and have Harry chance you to get it back he wouldn't have been on the broom," I said slowly seeing how Draco was slowly getting upset.

"Study!" Draco yelled causing me to jump a little.

I wasn't totally scared since Draco is only eleven like I am the only reason I jumped was that it reminded me of my father. My father believes I will be a disgrace to the Mayer family he has told me many times that I am a mistake.

"Potter is going to be a damn good seeker" I heard Crabbe say.

"Unbelievable!" Draco shouted.

"Sorry" Crabbe mumbled and Draco stood up and grabbed my books and sat them on the table in front of us.

I slowly looked up.

"It's dinner time not going to leave you here to starve," Draco said pulling me up of the chair.

I nodded and followed him out of the Slytherin common room and down to the great hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner groups of people stand in the hallways and we just so happened to be standing next to Harry and his friends. They were talking about Harry being on the Quidditch team.

"Honestly you want to know what I really think?" Draco said loud enough for the golden trio to hear him.

"What," Goyle asked.

"Gryffindor is full of people everyone feels back for. Like Potter he has no parents and Weasley because they are poor" Draco said with a smirk.

Suddenly the three walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco i'm sorry!" I yelled as i chanced Draco down the hall.

We were heading to D.A.D.A.

"You ignored me," he said.

We are best friends have been since Diagon Alley.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He rolled his eyes and stood at the door of the classroom waiting for me to enter the classroom. Draco is a bad boy bully but it's just a stander its what people expect from him but he has his sweet side too. I walked into the classroom and took my seat and Draco took his next to me. Honestly, D.A.D.A. was my least favorite class I mean we fight off the Darkness? If they are coming there is nothing we can do. My favorite class is Potions with professor Snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was Halloween so the great hall was all decorated and it was really neat.

"Oh, Malfoy did you see when Potter's broom went out of control?" Goyle asked.

"Yeah," Draco said as he ate.

Both Draco and I were quite tonight no real reason why I mean I don't know his reason but my reason was I haven't gotten one single letter from my parents and I've sent them plenty.

"Troll in the dungeon!" Professor Quirrell yelled as he ran into the great wall right before passing out.

Everyone started to whisper to one another and a couple people started to freak out.

"Okay! Perfect's take your houses to your dormitories" Dumbledore said.

Everyone as told and headed to the dormitories. Everyone was pushing and shoving each other out of the way.

I found my self on the ground. I couldn't get up because people were all around. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and pull me up and I looked up and seen Draco.

"Are you hurt?" Draco asked as he grabbed my wrist and we ran down the hall toward the Slytherin dormitories.

"No I don't think so," I said.

"Okay," he said as we joined our house in our common room.

"Thank you Draco" I whispered.

"No problem," He said with a small smile.

The great thing is as eleven year old's the world is still all sunshine and rainbows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going home for Christmas?" Draco asked as we sat in the common room.

"Yes are you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Are you packed?" I asked.

"of course we leave tonight" He laughed.

"Right," I said as I looked at the fire.

My parents sent me a letter requesting I come home for the holidays I didn't want to but I had to. I had to go home alone though because my father didn't want to pick me up from kings cross and he wouldn't let my mother come to get me.

I slowly looked at the time and seen it was time to go so Draco and I left and headed for the train.

"Sit with me?" he asked.

I nodded slowly. We sat down in the train car all these kids were so happy to be going home and I wasn't I almost felt bad that I wasn't super happy to be returning home.

"Who is picking you up?" I asked Draco.

"Nobody I'm heading home alone," He said.

"Same here," I said slowly.

I fell asleep on Draco's shoulder.

"Maddie?" I heard Draco whisper.

I slowly looked up at him.

"We here," he said as I turned and looked out the window.

I took a deep breath and stood up and followed Draco out of the car and off the train.

"I'll see you back at Hogwarts in a few weeks," I said as I grabbed my bag.

"Yeah Happy Holidays Maddie," He said as he walked away.

I slowly took out my wand and sent myself home.

"Maddison is that you?" I heard my father yell.

"Yes sir," I said as he walked into the front hall of the Mayer Manor.

"Jenet she's home" my father yelled as he walked away.

"Maddison!" My mother said as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Jenet let the child go," My father said.

My mom released the hug and I went to my room and put my stuff away.

Something about my father is he's a follower of you know who and that means he's a death eater.

"Miss. Mayer, it's dinner time" my families house elf said knocking on my door.

I opened the door and ran down and joined my mother and father for Christmas Eve dinner.

"How is school sweet heart," My mother asked.

"Great I'm passing all my classes," I said.

"Fantastic sweetie," My mother said with a smile.

"Slytherin right," My father asked.

"Yes sir," I said with a proud smile.

"Good earning the house a lot of points?" my father asked.

"Of course father," I said with a smile.

"Good," He said.

The rest of the evening was rather quite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you head back to night?" My father asked.

"Yes Sir," I said as we sat around the table.

"Honey I'm sorry we have been so busy this entire trip," My mother said.

"It's okay mother. I'm used to it" I said whispering the last part.

"You have bunches of friends I bet," My mom said.

"I got a few good friends, yeah and a couple I talk to a couple of people," I said.

"Who," my father said.

"Draco Malfoy and a few others," I said looking at my father.

"The Malfoy's are good to be hanging out with. Who are the others" My father said?

"Harry Potter and um Crabbe and Goyle," I said slowly.

"HARRY POTTER!" my father screamed.

"Wel-well sometimes..." I stuttered.

"You do not talk to Harry Potter do you got it, Maddison Jenet Mayer!" My dad yelled.

I looked away and said yes.

"You look at me when you talk to me," he said.

"Yes sir," I said as I got up and grabbed my stuff and left.

I felt tears roll down my face as I headed to kings cross. I wasn't sad I wasn't allowed to talk to Harry I was scared because of my fathers yelling. I hate when he yells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were standing in the court yard Draco, Goyle, Crabbe, and I when Harry Potter and the crew walked out.

It was try-outs for next years Quidditch team and Draco was trying out to be Slytherin's seeker.

"Hey Harry look whos trying out," Ron said.

"Good luck Malfoy," Harry said.

I started to get into a conversation with Crabbe when I suddenly heard Draco say "Your nothing but a mud-blood!"

Hermione looked like she was about to cry. Ron pointed his wand at Draco and yelled "Eat slugs"

For some reason, his spell back fired and he started puking up slugs instead of Draco which was pretty funny.

(i knew a lot of this part happened in the 2nd year but that's okay)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE YEAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AND GRYFFINDOR WINS HOUSE CUP!" Dumbledore yelled.

Draco and I looked at each other and then looked down.

"Second place to Potter no doubt," Draco said as he sat on my bed as I packed all my stuff.

"Yeah, and it's bull that should have been ours," I said shaking my head.

"Darn right," Draco said as I shut my suit case and headed to the common room.

"I just don't get it how the heck did they earn that many points?" I asked as Draco and I headed for the train.

"It's saint Potter the boy who lived," Draco said rolling his eyes.

"I don't like it," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nor do I. Next year we work harder," Draco said with a nod.

"agreed" I said as we walked onto the train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At kings cross*

"Maddie!" Draco called as he ran up to me.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Write me?" He asked.

"Of course," I said with a smile as I hugged Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.9K 34
Shadow Malfoy is a witch, and only a witch. Or so it seemed.
2.7M 71.1K 48
In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco Malfoy fanfic with a messy plot. Trigger...
1.5M 25K 81
"Too bad your color is red, you'd look great in green." ... Draco Malfoy x OC A Draco Malfoy fanfiction. Based off the Harry Potter series by J.K...
61.6K 802 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...