51

I sat in my dorm and toss and turned for hours and I finally I couldn't take it anymore and I got up and went to my desk and grabbed a piece of parchment and my quil. I had to write Draco.
Dear Draco,
I messed up already, I broke you promise I was dumb so very dumb. I was out past curfew but only because I was with my dad finishing homework and the Carrow siblings they caught me out and I instead of surrendering I ran... Draco I ran from them! They caught me and I ran my mouth earning a black eye and a bruised cheek and on top of all that the Curico curse because I was out past curfew. I'm so sorry I've already broken your promise I swear I'll do better! Anyway I can't sleep but that's okay...
I love you Dra.
Love always Maddie
Bring this to Draco Malfoy I said to my owl as I handed it the letter and sent it out my window.
I wasn't sleeping the rest of the night so I decided to just simply lay there in my bed.
Time skip a few months*
I walked the halls with people from my house. I have had a few more problems with the Carrow's but not many.
"Weasley!" I yelled to Potters girlfriend.
"What?" She asked.
"Have you heard anything from the trio?" I asked.
"No and even if I had I wouldn't tell you I know who you work for" she said as she walked away.
Little did she know I wasn't Voldemorts puppet yes I was left here to do his bidding but only to save my life and Draco's.
I rolled my eyes and joined my group of friends and headed to breakfast it was a rather lovely day out. I sat down and ate my breakfast and looked up at my father who was thinking deeply about something.
"Hey Maddison you left before us this morning" Crabbe said as he sat next to me.
Draco has set his dumb goons to look after me ever since the last run in with the Carrow's, long story short I was in the hospital wing for a week.
"I know" I said as I took a bite of my food.
"Well Draco simply said we must stay with you at all times to keep you safe" he said.
"I know what Draco said Crabbe" I said as I rolled my eyes taking a sip of my juice.
It was rather annoying these two I mean they are everywhere watching my every move one step out of line and they are like "Draco said this or Draco said that" I KNOW YOU BLOODY IDOTS!!
I had more freedom when Draco was here than I do while he's not here.
"Come on Maddison I believe it's class time" Crabbe said.
"I want to finish my muffin!" I said as they pulled me up causing me to drop my muffin.
Goyle grabbed my bag and handed it to me and they walked on either side of me as they escorted me to DADA.
One word Yawn...

Day by day it get more and more boring and dark for some reason I believe this wizarding war is going to happen with in the next week or two and lots of people will die meaning lots of people will lose someone they love I just secretly hope Potter can save us all, that's what he's good at after all right?

One week later*
"Maddison!" I heard my dad yell after me. I was heading to my dorm.
"Yeah?" I asked as I walked to him.
"Your needed at the Malfoy Manor go now" he said.
I handed him my bag and apperated to Malfoy Manor and ended up appearing right next to Draco. In front of us was Weasley and Granger and someone else.
"Well?" Bellatrix asked.
It was quite very very quite. Draco had a hold of my hand lightly squeezing it.
"I can't be sure" Draco said.
"Look closely son!" Lucius said putting his hand around the back if Draco's neck and looking over at me.
"If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord everything will be forgiven everything will be as it was do you understand?" Lucius asked.
What had they done since I was gone.
"Now we won't be forgetting who actually found the boy now will we Mr. Malfoy" the death eater that found him said.
"How dare you talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius yelled.
Narrissa walked over and gently put a hand in her husband "Lucius" she whispered as she pulled him away from Draco.
"Don't be shy sweetie" bellatrix said.
Draco took a deep breath and then pulled my hand up and gently kissed it and then let go of my hand.
"Come over" bellatrix said.
"Now if this isn't who we think it is Draco then he will kill us all so we have to be absolutely sure" Bellatrix said as Draco bent down to the boys level.
"What's wrong with his face?" Draco said.
I laughed to myself a bit it was kinda funny then I remembered where I was and instantly stopped.
"Yes what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix asked.
"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest I recon" the guy that caught he said.
"Into a stinging trio I assume. Was it you dear?" Bellatrix asked Granger.
"Give me her wand we will see what her last spell was" Bellatrix said walking past Draco and to granger.
Narrissa walked forward and tapped Draco and he got up and walked back to my side.
Bellatrix turned around.
"Well if Draco can't be sure Maddison go over there and look maybe you know you have kissed him before after all!" Bellatrix yelled.
I stood STILL until Lucius walked up and pushed me towards the boy.
"I...I'm not sure" I said shacking my head.
Bellatrix rolled her eyes and turned back to granger and something caught her eye it was in the guys hand.
"What's that? Where did you get that?" She asked.
"It was in the girls bag when we found her I recon its mine now" the guy said.
Bellatrix started attacking the man that found them in the woods and I ran back to Draco and he wrapped his arms around me instantly.
"Are you mad!" The man yelled.
It was the first time I've seen a fight like this and it was crazy so crazy that I was afraid afraid I would be next even though I had done nothing wrong and the Malfoys wouldn't let me get hurt I was just like a daughter to them in fact I was almost their daughter in law. I stood in Draco's arms shaking wishing I was back at school as crazy as that sounds.
"Go! Get out of here!" She yelled and the two men ran out of the Manor.
"Put the boys in the cellar!" Bellatrix yelled.
Narrissa grabbed the boys and ran them to the rat man as I call him and from there the boys went to the cellar and Bellatrix had a hold of granger.
I watched the way Bellatrix treated Granger.
"That sword belongs in my volt at green gots how did you get it?" Bellatrix asked holding Granger down on the ground.
Granger started crying.
"Did you and your friends take it?" She asked.
"We didn't take anything" Granger cried.
"I didn't take anything!" Granger cried louder.
"I don't believe you!" Bellatrix yelled as she moved down to Grangers arm.
Granger started screaming and screamed for awhile and finally it stopped and rat man was sent to get the goblin and I glanced at Granger and she had Mudblood written on her arm and it was bleeding.
Everything else happened so fast I'm not sure how it happened all I know is suddenly Weasley and Potter were up out of the cellar as Bellatrix yelled at the goblin.
We all whipped out our wands fighting of Potter and Weasley casting spells to block the ones being shoot at us.
It was Draco, Narrissa, and I against both boys.
"Stop!" Bellatrix yelled.
"Drop your wands!" She demanded as she had a knife to Grangers neck.
The boys dropped the wands.
"Pick them up Draco!" She yelled.
Draco and I both went after the wands and picked them up.
"Well well well look what we have here. It's Harry Potter all bright and shiny and new again just in time for the dark lord! Call him! Call him someone call him!" Bellatrix yelled.
Lucius stepped up and pulled up his sleeve and started to get a hold of the dark lord.
Draco and I backed away slowly with our heads down.
Suddenly the chandler came crashing down and Granger was let go and then Potter came at Draco and I grabbing the wands.
"Stupid elf tried to kill me!" Bellatrix yelled.
"Dobby never meant to kill only to help Harry Potter and his friends" dobby said.
Narrissa tried to use her wand but Donny snapped and the wand was in his hand.
"How dare you take a witches wand! How dare you define your master!" Bellatrix yelled.
"Dobby has no master dobby is a free elf! And I have come to save Harry Potter and his friends!" Dobby said as they all took each other's hands and apparated out but not fast enough because Bellatrix knife went with them and only they will know who it hits.

"Well Maddison may return to school!" Bellatrix yelled.
I nodded and hugged Draco and Narrissa and apparated out of the manor to hogwarts.
I landed in the hallways and I ran for my fathers office because he had my books for school and not only that I had to tell him my wand was gone.