38

A month has passed and tonight is Slughorns dinner party.
"Maddie you can't be seriously going to that party," Draco said.
"Yes, my father told me to," I said.
"But Maddie we need to work on the mission," he said.
"Draco we have been working on it well actually with the two of us it will be ready in no time," I said as I fixed my hair in my mirror.
"Stop that you look lovely," Draco said as he spun me around to face him.
I smiled and placed my hands on his chest and looked up at him.
"I like this Draco better than the quiet one," I said.
"Yeah I'm sorry I've just been busy with my other mission," he said as he kissed my forehead.
"I figured as much," I said as I walked over to my trunk to find a nice black jacket.
"But tonight after that lame dinner party we can sit in front of the fire like old times," he said as he walked over and picked up the jacket I was looking for.
"Thank you," I said as he helped me put it on.
"Anything for you my love," he said as he kissed my cheek.
"Walk me?" I asked with a small smile.
"I suppose I could," he said with a smile as he took my hand and lead me out of the girl's dorms and through the common room and out to the hallway.

"This is where I leave you," Draco said as we arrived at Slughorns office.
"Yeah," I said with a smile.
"I'll see you after the dinner," he said as he kissed my head and walked away.
I turned and opened the door and seen that the group was only just about to eat so I hurried in and sat next to Harry.
~~~~~~~~dessert~~~~~~~~~~~
Slughorn started asking us questions about us because he knew most of our parents.
"What does your family do exactly Miss. Granger in the muggle world?" Slughorn asked.
"My parents are dentist," she said slowly.
We all looked over at her.
"They tend to people's teeth," she said.
"Oh, fascinating" Slughorn said.
"Is that a dangerous profession?"
"No... Although one boy Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once he needed ten stitches" granger laughed.
Once again we looked at her because must of us didn't know these new muggle words she was using.
Suddenly the door opened and the Weasley girl walked in.
"Miss Weasley come in come in," Slughorn said as the Weasley girl walked slowly in taking her seat next to
Bellabe.
"Look at her eyes" granger whispered to Potter.
Potter looked.
"They've been fighting again her and Dean," Granger said again.
"Sorry I'm not usually late," Weasley said slowly.
Potter jumped up to look at Weasley.
"No matter your just in time for dessert that is if Bellabe left you any" Slughorn said as potter sat back down.
We all slowly ate our ice cream.
"So miss Snape what is it your Mather did before she passed away?" Slughorn asked.
"She um she stayed at home," I said.
"And your father is a teacher," he said.
"Yeah," I said.
"I had Miss Snape and Mr. Potter mothers and boy were those two just the most talented witches ever but unfortunately Janet went her own way being a Slytherin and all. Lily and Janet were good friends until there 4th year and then they split up and Janet starting hanging with Narcissa, Severus, Lucius, and Cornelius as for Lily she started hanging with James." Slughorn said.
"Yeah, thanks for the history lesson I must go now," I said as I got up and ran from the room.
My mother is dead has been for a few years now but whenever someone talks about her I get upset I miss my mother so much but I know I will be hearing stories about her and if I want to know who she really was I have to listen.
I walked the corridor slowly thinking about everything my childhood, my mother died keeping this big secret from me.
I slowly walked through the halls until I found a windowsill and then I climbed on that and sat down and looked outside.
I had been there a while when I heard footsteps coming down the Corridor.
I Snapped head around and seen the old guy coming whose name is Flinch I do believe but whatever. I jumped down and started running I was in trouble if I was caught out in about.
"Hey stop!" He yelled.
I kept running until I got to the picture and I only stopped to say the password and then slipped in. I whipped away the tears I had in my face and sat on the couch next to Draco.
"Hey," I said as he turned his head.
"Hey princess how was the dinner?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.
"It was um good," I said with a smile.
"Yeah? Why are your eyes red?" He asked.
"Um I don't know are they red?" I asked.
"Maddie, what happened?" He asked.
"Nothing," I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Maddie please I hate seeing you upset and I know your lying," he said as he wrapped his arm around me.
"He told everyone about my mother Dra and I thought after all these years without here I thought I could take it listening to a story about her but I can't," I said as I started crying again.
"I'm so weak"
"Maddie you're not weak she's your mother, of course, you're going to cry it takes time to get over something like that" Draco said as he held me close.
He gently rubbed my back as I relaxed.
"Who was out of bed!" My father yelled as he walked into the common room.
"Her it was her!" The old man said pointing at me.
"Maddison were you out of bed?" My father asked.
"No sir I've been here the whole night Snogging Draco ever since the Slughorn dinner" I lied.
"She's lying" the man yelled.
"Father would I lie to you," I asked.
"Yes," he said.
I looked over at Draco.
"Sir she was leaving the party because something upset her so she cooled down a bit," Draco said.
"You leave," my father said to the guy.
He nodded and left.
"What's wrong Maddison," my father said as he bent down to my level.
"Just put it this way father never leave me in as much pain as my mother has please don't die on me I need you" I whispered as I hugged him.