31

It's been months since everyone has returned to Hogwarts. Draco, Goyle, Crabbe and I have been helping look for Potter and then they keep disappearing but today we got a hold of Cho and gave her truth serum from my father and we got the location and here we are standing outside the meeting place waiting to go inside Draco has a hold of Cho.
Umbridge blows the wall right in and there stood a group of people that have now been caught breaking rules. The looks of confusion were great I looked over at Draco and nodded and he brought over Cho and let's just say Cho looks like a bloody traitor.
"Get them," Umbridge said.
We all nodded and I went after Granger and the others went after another person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
Everyone in year 5 was lined up in the great hall and we were taking the O.W.Ls.
I was nervous because if we fail we are done for. Now I'm a smart Slytherin but with everything that's happened, I just hope that all that studying I did with my father worked about hopefully I pass these exams.
It was so silent and Potter was staring at Umbridge and then pounding started happening and she headed for the door and when she opened it a firework came flying in and she was confused and the Weasley twins came flying in on brooms and then more fireworks and then most everyone's papers were thrown up in the air. And Umbridge wasn't pleased as more fireworks were shot up and then one fireball was in Goyles face and then he swatted it away and it chased after Crabbe hitting him in his butt. I was standing by Draco by a wall and it came after Draco's face and he was so scared and he jumped out of the way and the fireball left an imprint of his scared face on the wall and then it went after me but I dodged it. Potter was smiling as the Slytherins were being tortured by the bloody firework.
"One more for the win" The twins yelled and off went the last firework that turned into a dragon and it chased Umbridge right out of the great all. And all her rules came tumbling down and all the students ran for the courtyard.
Everyone clapping and stuff and I noticed somethings uneasy about Potter and caught him as he fell.
"Is he okay?" Granger asked.
"Sirius!" Harry said.
"Are you sure?" Granger asked as he was helped up by Weasley.
"Yes it's just like with Mr. Weasley," Potter said.
"He needs to see my father," I said leading them out of the crowd and inside.
"Your father?" Granger and Weasley asked.
"Snape is her father," Potter said as they headed upstairs.
"Aren't you coming to Maddison?" potter asked.
"No, I can't I most go back to Draco good luck on saving your Godfather," I said as I ran back to Draco.

"Find them" Umbridge yelled.
Draco grabbed me as we followed Umbridge.
"We are in this together," Granger said.
I swallowed hard.
"That you are," Umbridge said as she nodded.
Umbridge had grabbed Potter, I had grabbed Granger, Draco had grabbed Longbottom, Crabbe had grabbed Weasley, Goyle already had Lovegood.
"Maddison grab the Weasley girl," Draco said as he walked into Umbridge office. So I grabbed the Weasley girl.
"You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" Umbridge asked Potter.
"No," he said.
She smacked him hard and I flinched remembering when my mother's husband hit me you know my use to be father.
Draco looked over at me and I gave him a small smile.
"You called for me headmistress" I heard my father say.
"Yes, Professor Snape did you bring the truth serum? I need answers and he won't give them" Umbridge said.
"I'm afraid you used the last of it on Cho," he said. "So unless you wish to poison him I a sure you I have the greatest symptom if you did I can not help you," he said as he walked away.
"He has Padfoot" Potter yelled.
My father turned around and looked at Potter.
"He has Padfoot at the place were its hidden" Potter said.
What the hell is Potter talking about a bunch of rubbish?
"Padfoot what is Padfoot where is Padfoot what is he talking about Snape" Umbridge asked.
"No idea," My father said as he shook his head and walked away.
Suddenly she threatened Potter with the Crucio Curse.
"That's illegal," Granger said.
"Yeah you can't do that," I said.
Everyone looked at me.
"Who's side are you on Mayer!" Umbridge asked.
"Yours of course ma'am," I said.
She pulled out her wand and was about to curse him.
"Tell her Harry!" Granger screamed.
"Tell me what?" Umbridge asked.
"Well if you won't tell her where it is then I will!" Granger said as she struggled in my grip.
"Where what is?" Umbridge asked.
Granger shut her eyes and took a deep breath.
"Dumbledores secret weapon," Granger said.
Umbridge walked over and grabbed Granger and then walked over grabbing Potter and marched them out and the rest of the kids were released.
"Are you mental yelling out like that?" Draco asked.
"No" I whispered.
"Next time you speak out like that someone could kill you Maddie and I don't want to live without you," Draco said as we walked out of the office.
Draco walked away with his friends and I took a run for the flue network I knew where everyone was heading or at least Potter and I needed to go and on my way there I need to choose what side I really am on.
Am I on the light side or the dark side. Do I want to lose everything I've ever known for a side I might not even be good for or be on the side that I know nothing of except that it's the good side.