25

"Draco" Mrs. Malfoy called.
Mrs. Malfoy and I went out as if she was my own mother.
"Yes, mother," he asked as he walked down the stairs.
He looked like he had slept all day and he just woke up look is super attractive.
"Get around for lunch," she said.
"Yes ma'am," he said as he turned and walked upstairs.
I looked over at Mrs. Malfoy and she nodded and I ran up after Draco and hit his butt as I went past him.
"Maddison!" He laughed as he ran after me.
He caught me and wrapped his arms around my waist and set his head on my shoulder.
"Got ya" he whispered as he kissed my cheek.
"I guess so" I laughed as I turned around and placed my hands on his bare chest and placed my lips on his lips.
I pulled away and looked up at him.
"Get dressed," I said pushing him into his room.
"Yes ma'am" he laughed as he shut his bedroom door and I walked back down to the kitchen and sat next to Mrs. Malfoy and picked up the paper that Mr. Malfoy was reading this morning before work.
On the front cover was a story of Harry Potter, he has been on the cover every morning the ministry is convinced he is lying about Voldemort coming back and honestly I'm not sure if I myself believe him I'm mean Mr. Malfoy laughs whenever I try and ask him and tells me it's all rubbish.
I heard Draco pull out the chair next to me and I looked up from the paper and he was well dressed now in his normal black attire and his hair wasn't a mess.
The house elf brought our lunch to us and we began to eat in silence which was odd.
"Maddison, I have something for you from your mother she set it to me before she died told me to give it to you when I thought you were ready and I think your ready I've seen you grow from a little 12-year-old to a beautiful 15 years old your mother would be so proud of you" Mrs. Malfoy said as she passed me an envelope.
I looked at Mrs. Malfoy and then at Draco and then I picked up the envelope and opened it and took the 2 1/2-year-old paper out and unfolded it.
I started to tear up just looking at my mother's beautiful penmanship and knowing this is one of the last things she did before she met death.
Dear Maddison,
I'm sure Narcissa has picked the time that she believes that you are ready to learn the truth about everything. I'm sorry I left you so young and full of happiness and I'm sure my death took all that way but I am also sure that you had Draco to lean on and Narcissa as your mother figure she is the only person I trust in the whole world Maddison and what you read in this note is important but however what you do with the information is totally up to you sweet girl. I want to start with I was very ill by a plant that I hope you never come across and when I forced your father to write you I was already on my deathbed and I don't want you to see me like that but I didn't die at least it's not what killed me your father is who killed me and I want you to be extremely careful because your next but he won't be able to do anything because the Malfoy's are your protectors. Second Maddison I want you to know that you not pressured to become a death eater but if the dark lord wants you, you must listen. Lastly, Maddison, you must talk to Narcissa about your real father... That's right sweetheart your real father I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him before but he's closer to you than you think. Remember that I love you and I know you were ready to read what was in this note because Narcissa has good judgment.
Love, Mom

I looked up from the note and whipped away my tears and Draco wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder and silently cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think Maddison father is?