1

"Come on" I yelled to my parents excitedly as I wheeled my cart full of my stuff across the plate form known as 9 3/4.

"Maddison you need to stop acting like a fool," my father said.

We are one of the most well-known wizard families probably top 3 on the list.

"Yes father," I said as I slowed my pace.

"All aboard" the conductor yelled.

"Have fun, Maddison!" My mom said as I rushed toward the train.

I walked slowly through the train cars looking for an empty car unfortunate for me there weren't any empty cars.

I slowly opened a door and seen a boy the boy that I had met at Diagon Alley and his two goons.

"Draco?" I questioned.

"Yes," he said looking up at me.

"Maybe I sit here with you guys?" I asked.

"Of course," he said as I slowly sat next to him. "That's Crabbe and Goyle"

"Hello pleased to mean you both I'm Maddison Mayer," I said with a warm smile.

My entire family was once in the Slytherin house but my family said they will be surprised if I'm put in there because of my personality but they also said I will instantly be disowned if I end up in any other house but that didn't matter to me I wanted to follow family tradition and be a Slytherin just like everyone else so if anything I would beg the sorting hat to put me there.
I zoned out as the boys started talking about school and what not.

"Maddison, what house are you hoping to get sorted into?" Draco asked.

"Slytherin," I said shaking my self back to reality.

"Us as well," Crabbe said.

"That's nice. I'm rather hungry I think I'm going to track down the trolley and get some sweets anyone else want something" I asked.

"No thanks," they all said as I got up and left the car.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The lady yells from down the hall.

I walked down to her she was in front of a car that a red head boy and a boy with glasses were seated.

"We will take the lot," the glasses boy said with a smile.

"Okay," the lady said as she took his galleons.

"How can I help you?" She asked me.

"I'd like some jelly beans please," I said.

"That's 2 galleons" she said.

"I only have one my mother is sending me some later on," I said slowly.

"Then I can not sell it to you now I must move along," she said as she walked past me.

I felt rather upset does that women know who I am?

I turned to head back to my car when I was stopped by someone yelling at me.

"Hey girl!" The glasses kid yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"You can have so jelly beans from us," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah come on," he said as I followed him into his car.

"Thank you. I have to ask you are you guys?" I asked.

"I'm Ronald Wesley but people call me Ron," he said.

"Hi," I said as I turned to the other boy.

"Bloody hell it's true! Your Harry Potter" I said.

"Well yes.." He said.

"I'm Maddison Mayer," I said with a nodded like my parents taught me.

"Mayer!" Ron yelled.

I nodded.

"Is something wrong?" Harry asked.

"She's going to be a Slytherin," Ron said.

"So what!" I said.

He didn't answer he simply turned away and I grabbed my jelly beans and headed back to my car I was better off with Draco and the goons anyway.