50

It was winter break and I was at Malfoy Manor with yours truly Voldemort.
We sat at the table for the meeting that had just ended, it was New Years after all. One year ago Draco and I got engaged and everything was good for us except being what we were.
"Draco you won't be returning to school" Lucius said looking at Narrissa and my father.
"What!" Draco and I yelled.
"Your staying here and Maddison your returning for the reminder of the year" Lucius said.
"Your crazy I will not go to school with out him!" I yelled.
"You will so" my father said.
"You all are simply out of your minds" Draco yelled.
"Enough!" Voldemort yelled.
We all looked at him.
"Draco will stay here and help run the things that are going on here and Maddison you will go back to school and help run things there" he said.
"Yes my lord" Draco and I said at the same time.
After that I got up slamming my chair into the table and walking to the garden.
It would be odd with out Draco because we have always gone to school with each other ever since we started he wasn't just my soon to be husband but my best friend.
The rest of break went rather quickly and I stood at the train station with Draco's arms around me.
"Everything will be fine just do as told and you wouldn't get hurt" Draco said simply.
"But..." I started.
"No buts!" He whisper yelled.
"Fine but you have to promise as well" I said.
"I do" he said as he kissed me gently.
"I'm coming back to the manor around spring time" I said.
"Yes and I'll see you then. I'll write you as well" he said.
The train blew out its bloody smoke showing that it was about to leave.
"I guess that's you" he said.
"I guess so" I said.
He hugged me one last time and kissed me and I got on the train and waved to him from the window and the train took off.
Upon arrival back at hogwarts I I went straight to my fathers office until it was dinner time. He didn't mind much he allowed me to stay as I worked on my homework and stuff that I could have worked on during break but everyone knows me I've never been the one to actually do my work when I was supposed to.
"Should have worked on that sooner Maddison" I heard my father say as he walked into his office.
"I've never been known to do my work early" I said.
"You were when you first came to hogwarts" he said.
"I was 11 things change at least I'm still a good student one of the highest in my year right under Granger but she isn't here this year so I'm top of the year" I said with out looking up.
"I know and I'm proud of you" he said.
"Thanks" I simply said as I finished my potions essay.
I shoved it away and got my DADA work out.
"Let me see" he said.
"What?" I questioned.
"The essay let me see" he said.
I rolled my eyes and pulled it out and handed it to him.
"Thank you and don't roll your eyes again" he said.
It took all I had to not roll my eyes again.
I kept working straight through midnight and when I finished my homework I packed up and my father hugged me and kissed my head and off I was back to the common room.
The corridor was dark everyone was in bed or at least in the common rooms because it was well past curfew.
"Miss. Snape" I heard.
I knew the voices well they belong to the Carrow's.
I had a choice surrender or run and I choose to run.
It wasn't the best choice but I had to try unfortunately I didn't get far I was caught and drug to the potions class room and pushed into a chair.
"Miss. Snape what were you doing out past curfew?" Professor male Carrow said standing informs of me.
"Going to my common room" I said.
"Don't get smart young lady we will tell your father" he yelled.
"Good! He will tell you I was in with him finishing up homework I got before break!" I yelled.
How ever I regretted I was smack by Professor female Carrow and punched in the eye by the other one.
I looked silently at the two as they looked at me.
"Are you done mouthing off?" Professor female Carrow asked.
"I didn't do anything but try and go to my common room" I cried.
"You were out past curfew do you know what that means?" Professor male Carrow asked.
"N...no" said slowly.
"Curico curse" he said.
"No... no please!" I Cried.
"You were out past curfew Miss Snape rules are rules even if your a death eater and even if your the headmasters daughter" he said.
"Curico!" He yelled.
"Stop!" I screamed as I felt the pain.
I kept screaming and screaming until they stopped.
"What the heck is going on!" I heard someone yell. It was my dad.
I laid on the floor.
"She was out pass curfew sir" Carrow said.
"She was with me finishing homework" my father yelled as he picked me up.
"She was telling the truth" he said slowly.
"Why would she lie!" My father yelled.
"Because she is a child and they lie" male Carrow said.
"Your dismissed" my father said as he walked away.
He sat me down and bent down in front of me.
"Are you okay?" He said as he whipped a tear from my face away touching the fresh bruise on my eye. I winced in pain and slowly nodded.
"Good" he said as he helped me up.
"I broke his promise" I whispered as my father started to walk away.
"What?" He asked.
"I broke his damn promise" I cried.
"What promise sweetheart who's promise?" My dad asked as he walked back up to me.
"Draco's I promised him I would stay out of trouble and not get hurt and I broke it already I've failed and Draco will be so angry" I said.
"It wasn't your fault dear" he said.
"Yeah it was dad don't sugarcoat it! I ran my mouth hints the black eye and the hand mark in my cheek" I said.
"Go to your dorm and get some sleep I'll excuse your first few classes good night Maddison" he said as he left and I walked to my dorm with tears falling from my eyes.
I broke my promise with Draco that I had only made this day.