49

After the meeting was over Draco and I made a run for his room.
"I don't want to do this anymore Draco" I cried as he shut and locked his door.
"I know Maddie" he said as he wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears from his face fall on my shoulder.
"We are just a couple of kids that got sucked in all because of our parents" I said as we sat on his couch in his room.
"Yeah we just never had the choice" he said.
"Do you think my father will make me come home tonight?" I asked.
"No" Draco whispered.
"Good because I'm scared and I need to be with you in case I have a nightmare" I said slowly.
"I'll always be here for you" he said.
My mom was right all those years about Draco and I being a lot alike and us getting married. I remember her telling Narrissa that the day I got my letter to hogwarts but I didn't know Draco or Narrissa at the time.
We sat in his room for hours and Draco had fallen a sleep we moved to his bed 30 minutes ago and I was sitting up against the head board looking down at Draco as he slept. It was going to be a sleepless night for me no doubt.

Time skip
"I'll see you at school" my father said as he hugged me.
"Yeah I'll see you at school but wait" I said as we released the hug.
"What?" He asked.
I looked around and seen all the parents dropping their kids off at the station watching them leave and I seen Draco waiting on me by the train.
"Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if you had sent me off to school my first year?" I asked.
"Of course but Maddie why are you stalling?" He asked.
"Dad this year is going to be bad nothing good will come from this year at all" I said.
"Just act normal act like it's every other year" he said.
"Every other year?" I asked.
"Nothing about this year will be normal! Your not my teacher your my bloody headmaster and on top of that your having two death eaters be teachers and in the end I know something all of these people don't and that's that there will be a war and most of these people will die" I whispered.
"Maddison please don't do this please just go get on the train I'll see you at school" he said as he dissipated.
I walked over to Draco and he took my hand and we got on the train heading to our last year at hogwarts. After that it was wedding and kids because we all know this war is happening durning the school year. Draco and I changed into our robes right before we arrived at Hogwarts. Upon arrival we did the normal thing got on the carriages and headed for the castle.
"Lots of people didn't come back this year mate" Crabbe said as we walked to the great hall.
"I wonder why?" I asked already knowing the answer.
"Mostly because the parents don't trust the system anymore" he said as we took a seat at the Slytherin table.
I looked over at the Gyriffendor table and noticed right off the bad three people who were missing and it was Weasley, Granger, and Potter and there was no way they were out because their parents wouldn't allow them to come back because one the Weasley girl is here and two Potter hasn't got a family and lastly Grangers parents were muggles so they haven't got a clue what's going on in the wizarding world. Those three were up to something and honestly I could care less at the moment I had my own problems.
"Maddie!" Draco yelled.
"What?" I said turning and looking at him
"You okay?" He asked as he grabbed my hand.
"Yeah definitely" I said.
"You sure? You were starting off into space for a while" he said.
"Yeah I'm fine thank you for worrying" I said as I kissed his cheek.
"Hello students!" My fathers voice rang as he stood at the podium.
Everyone became super quiet.
"I'm headmaster Snape. First I want you to know that we have two new teachers this year one for DADA and one for Potions as for now you are introduced to them as the Carrow's in class they will tell you what you will call them. This year will be different from all the other years and your punishments will be far more harsh. Now before the feast we will welcome the first years and I want Draco and Maddison to come up here real quick. Let the sorting start" he said.
Draco and I stood up and walked to my father.
"Punishment should be done two those two" one of the gryffindors yelled.
"Do you want detention already?" My father asked.
He boy shook his head.
"Yes father?" I asked.
"You two are head of your house I a pointed you both so. I also want you two to tell me everything that goes on" he said.
"Yes sir" Draco and I said.
"Good now go sit!" He yelled.
Draco and I walked back to the table and watched the first years get sorted.
Slytherin got 15 first years, Gryffindors got 35 first years, Ravenclaw got 24 first years, and those Hufflepuffs got 17 first years.
After the fest we all went to our dormitories. Draco and I both got our own dorm with no room mates. Tonight Draco was sitting in my dorm, his back up against the foot board and I sat across from him.
"We get special treatment we won't get in trouble for anything by the Carrow's or the headmaster simply because we are us" Draco said.
"Your not wrong but what if that's not good? What if that puts a target on our backs by the other kids?" I asked.
"Your not scared of them are you Maddie?" Draco asked.
"No" I said. "Look all I'm saying is this death eater business needs to not be obvious to the others even modest to the ones who may have contact with the ministry or Potter"
"Ministry is ran by death eaters now Maddie they can't touch us and Potter is on the run from us" Draco said placing his head on my shoulder.
"Your right" I said laughing of the weird feelings I've had since that last bloody meeting.