14

"It really was nice of you to come Maddison," Mrs. Malfoy said as she hugged me.
I enjoyed the hug really I did because I haven't had a motherly hug since my mother dropped me off for my second year of Hogwarts. I let go of the hug and walked over to Draco who was smiling.
"Ready to head back?" He asked.
I nodded and waved to Draco's parent's as we stepped on to the train to head back to Hogwarts.
"I forgot to give you this for Christmas," he said taking his Slytherin ring off his hand and gently placing it on my hand.
"Your ring?" I questioned.
"Yeah your my girl and I want people to know it," he said with a bright smile.
"Are you scared to lose me" I laughed.
"Of course you're a beautiful girl and I'm glad you're mine," he said.
I smile the biggest smile I've smiled in some time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip a bit
I was walking with Draco and the goons to Hogsmeade. It was cold out so we were bundled up good.
"Well well look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home? Grad view isn't it Weaslbe? Doesn't your family sleep in a one-room home?" Draco said as we walked down a hill and seen Granger and Weasley.
"Shut your mouth Malfoy," Weasley said looking down.
"Oh, not very friendly. Guys, I think it's time to teach Weaslbe how to respect his superiors" Draco said fixing his coat making himself look cooler.
"I hope you don't mean you're self" Granger Laughed as she started walking towards Draco.
"How dare you talk to me you filthy little mudblood," Draco said as a Snowball came flying hitting him.
"Who is there?" Draco yelled as another snowball came flying hitting Draco.
They kept coming and we started back if up and then one hit me and that ticked Draco off.
"Don't just stand there do something!" Draco yelled pushing Crabbe.
"What?" The other boy who came with us asked as his hat was pulled down over his eyes and Crabbe's pants were pulled down.
"Ahhh" they yelled as Crabbe was knocked over and the other boy's scarf was lifted up and pulled him around.
Draco tripped over Crabbe and landed on the ground I stood frozen in one spot to scared to move. And then Draco was dragged by his feet little ways away and he screamed the entire way there and then I started running for the hill but slipped and fell.
"What's happening?" Draco yelled.
"What's wrong Malfoy?" Weasley yelled.
The boys all got up and Draco went running pushing the boys out of the way and quickly helping me up and then taking off with me right behind him.
"Malfoy wait!" Crabbe yelled.
I ran my fastest even though my leg was killing me from my slip but I didn't say anything I didn't want to go to the bloody hospital wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you alright Maddison," Crabbe asked as we slowed down once we were back at Hogwarts.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be," I asked.
"You slipped," he said which made Draco look at me.
"Maddie are you okay?" Draco asked.
I nodded as he walks over to me.
"Don't lie to me I can tell when you're lying you're clearly in pain what hurts" he demanded.
"My my leg," I said slowly.
"Which one," he asked.
"Right," I said.
"Thank you," he said as he scooped me up bridal style and carried me to the one place I didn't want to go Hospital wing.
"Draco please don't make me go in there," I said as he stood outside the hospital wing.
"You will be okay I'll stay with you I promise," he said as we walked in.

Madam Pomfrey check led my right leg and of course, it was fracker line broken and she gave me medicine that tasted horrible but it fixed it and I was fine.
For the rest of the day, Draco and I sat in the Slytherin common room in front of the fire. I messed with the ring Draco gave me.