7

I sat in the commons studying for an upcoming test in DADA. When Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle walked in. Draco jumped onto the couch next to me and looked at the two boys who were acting sorta strange which was interesting.
"Well, aren't you going to sit?" Draco asked.
"Oh well yes of course," Crabbe said as they took a seat on the other couch.
"Dra.." I started after I had a good look at them.
"Not now Maddie," he said without looking at me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Those Weasley are such a disgrace to the wizarding world," Draco said as Goyle started making a fist which Draco noticed.
"What's wrong with you Goyle?" He yelled.
"N... nothing sir" he shuttered.
"Did you open the chamber Malfoy?" Goyle asked.
"Like I was telling Maddie yesterday it wasn't mean and everyone thinks it was Potter but it definitely wasn't him he couldn't have" Draco laughed.
The boys started laughing as well.
"Who do you think opened it," Crabbe asked.
"You know I'm not sure but nor am I really worried about it," Draco said.
I started to zone out until Draco started talking about Dumbledore.
"You're wrong!" Crabbe yelled.
"What?" Draco asked.
"Are you saying there is someone worse than Dumbledore?" I asked as I sat up joining the boy's convocation.
Crabbe gulped.
"Well?" Draco yelled as he stood up.
"Harry Potter?" Crabbe said.
"Of course," Draco said as he walked over to the table.
"This yours?" He asked the boys.
They shook their heads no and Draco stuck it in his pocket.
"It won't be long before one of those mudbloods die just like last time and I hope that it's Hermione," Draco said.
"Draco!" I said.
"Is there a problem Maddie?" He asked.
"No," I said looked back at my books.
Draco started rambling again when I heard Goyle say to Crabbe "scar" and then Crabbe said to Goyle "hair"
They both made a run for the exit.
"Hey, where are you going!" Draco yelled as he said back next to me.
"They were acting rather a strange Draco," I said looking at my books again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Potter! Weasley!" I yelled as I walked over to them in the hall.
"Mayer?" They questioned.
"I know about you little stunt you pulled last night," I said.
"What?" Potter asked.
"Don't play dumb!" I yelled.
"You got us don't snitch," Weasley said.
I laughed to my self and then slammed Potter to the wall.
"You're playing a dangerous game Potter the Slytherins are not the right house to be pushing buttons in be glad it was me who noticed and not Draco," I said releasing potter and walking away.
"Bloody hell was that?" I heard Weasley say as I continued to walk down the hall.
I walked past Hermione and she looked at me and I looked away and walked faster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You coming to the Quidditch game?" Draco asked me as he walked out to the commons in his game clothes.
"I don't know," I said.
Today was the big game Slytherin vs Gryffindor.
"You have to come and support your house," he said as he sat next to me.
I just shrugged.
"Please Maddie come watch me beat Potter," he said with his amazing smile.
Wait what?
"I don't know Draco I..." I started.
"Please Madds," he said standing up and pulling me up of the couch and toward the girl's dormitory.
"Draco!" I laughed as he grabbed my jacket and my Slytherin scarf.
"You're coming to the game," he said as he slowly helped me put my jacket on.
This isn't real we are 12 and we can't-do this.
"Fine," I said as I took my scarf and put it on and followed Draco out.
He kept looking back to make sure I was still there. Once we got to the field and turned and looked at me.
"I'll see you after I win," he said with a smile.
"Good luck Draco," I said as I quickly hugged him.
"I don't need luck Madds," he said as I walked away.
Draco is very cocky at times.
I went and sat next to Professor Snape and watched the game. Slytherins were winning and to end the game all Draco had to do was catch the golden Snitch and he would win. I watched Draco and Potter chase after the golden snitch and Draco hit Potter and got ahead of him and suddenly everything went out of control and Draco fell landed on the ground and Potter caught the golden snitch and fell breaking his arm. I didn't carry about Potter and ran of the fan stand and on the field to Draco.
"Draco!" I said as I sat next to him.
"Ow," he cried as he sat there.
Snape came down and we went to the hospital wing and I followed behind.
Crabbe and Goyle stood by the bed and I sat on the bed next to Draco as he cried out in pain as Nurse and rushed in to attend to Potter.
"You can leave Mr. Malfoy," she said.
"Come on Draco," I said slowly.
He huffed and slowly sat up taking my hand and Crabbe, Goyle, Draco and I left walking back to the Slytherin dormitories.