16

Today was the day I was being released from the hospital wing in the care of the Malfoy family and it was also our last day of our third year this summer I have a lot more growing up to do.
I walked over to the window and watched the Gryffindor house run onto the court year Potter had a new broom in his hand he jumped on it and off he went into the sky the kids all clapped and laughing.
"Ready?" I heard a voice behind me said.
I turned and seen Mr. Malfoy.
"Yes sir," I said as I followed him out.
"Draco is up packing for you. He said I had to come and say you were going to be with us for the summer or they weren't going to let you leave I really must be going now I'll see you and Draco back at the Manor tonight" Mr. Malfoy said.
"Okay sir," I said as he disappeared.
I walked into the Slytherin common room and seen Draco with his goons.
"Draco," I said.
He turned around and walked over to me.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Fine, your father said that you were packing my stuff?" I asked.
"I did it's done did you walk here from the hospital wing?" Draco asked.
I nodded.
"You weren't supposed to," he said.
"I'm fine though Draco sees I'm fine," I said as I sat down.
"Okay if you say your fine then okay let's go to the feast," he said helping me back up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Draco I haven't really eaten much," I said looking at the food on my plate.
"Eat what you can," he said as Dumbledore stood at his podium.
"Going to keep this super sort and to the point that way we can all go home for the summer," Dumbledore said.
"Who won house cup?" A Ravenclaw yelled.
"Gryffindor's win and Slytherin are in second place," Dumbledore said.
"Dang it" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was feeling tired on the train so I laid down with my head in Draco's lap. Madam Pomfrey said that I'll feel tired for a few weeks but I'll be fine. I'm just glad the Malfoy's are taking care of me and not my father because he tried to kill me his own daughter never once have I seen Mr. Malfoy try to kill Draco. Draco talked with his friends as he stroked my hair as I stared up at the ceiling. This was going to be a long summer with having to watch what I do and junk all because of my bloody father. I eventually fell asleep because the ride to Kings Cross is rather long.

"Maddie wake up we are here," Draco said gently said I opened my eyes.
I nodded and he slowly helped me sit up and then helped me stand up and then grabbed his and my stuff and followed me out and I saw Mrs. Malfoy and I walked over to her.
"Hello Draco and Maddison," she said with a small smile.
"Hello mother," Draco said.
"Hello Mrs. Malfoy," I said. She smiled and then Draco and I followed her out of the station and to Malfoy Manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip
"You're supposed to be resting Maddie" I heard Draco say.
I was sitting by the window in the guest room and Draco was standing against the door frame.
"It's boring Draco," I said still looking out the window.
"I know but you must get better so you can join father and I at the Quidditch World Cup in a few weeks," Draco said as he walked in.
Draco has gotten much taller in the time we have been out of school.
"But I feel better Draco," I said.
I had a week where I was fine and then something odd happened and I passed out so here I am resting again.
"Come on Maddie," he said as he grabbed my hand.
"Draco please don't make me lay in that bed I'm tired of resting" I complained.
"The doctor said you must rest he's coming back a day before father and I leave I want you to come with us," he said as I stepped onto the floor.
"I want to go to but I don't want to rest anymore I spent my bloody birthday in this bloody room Draco," I said as I laid down on the bed.
I knew fighting him wasn't going to work so I didn't what I was supposed to and just complained instead.
"I know you did Maddie," he said as he laid next to me.
I moved and laid my head on his chest as he rubbed my back. I'm not complaining about his part this part I enjoy rather much but being alone is what bugs me.