44

I tossed and turned on Draco's bed for hours before giving up. I looked out the window and guessed it to be about 5:30am. I knew I wasn't going to sleep anymore so I fixed Draco's bed an headed to the room of requirements because I may as well work on the cabinet Draco maybe hurt and can't work on it but I have no excuse. I worked on it fixing it until I heard someone come in and I slowly pulled my wand out of my boot but before I turned around someone put their hand over my mouth.
"Sh it's just me" the person said before turning me around.
It was Draco the one and only.
"Oh Draco!" I said and I wrapped my arms around him.
"Maddie are you alright? You look very tired and your eyes are red and puffy" he said as he brushed my hair away.
"I'm fine we just need to finish this" I said as Draco placed the bird into the cabinet.
He muttered the worlds and then opened the cabinet and the bird was gone.
We did this test with an apple in the beginning and then with a bird a few months ago.
He shut the cabinet and muttered the words again and opened it and the bird was alive this time.
Last time the bird came back dead and Draco and I were very hurt. We are kinda soft hearted.
"I think it's fixed" I said.
"All thanks to us" he said as he placed his arm around me.
"Does this mean war will be upon us soon" I whispered.
"I think so" he whispered as he and I covered the cabinet and headed out of the room of requirements.
We walked hand and hand to the Slytherin common room.
"Come" he simply said after we got into the common room.
I walked with him to his room and he laid down and I laid next to him with my head on his chest and drifted off to a rather nice sleep for once and I think he was getting the sleep he had been lacking as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah young Malfoy and young Snape how's that mission?" Voldemort asked Draco and I.
It had been about three months since we fully fixed it.
"We'll sit in fact it's done" I said.
"Wonderful Maddison. And Draco how's your other mission?" He asked.
"Um it's difficult but I'm working on it" he said.
I'm giving you a week boy! If it's not done in a week you will watch your fiancé in the worst pain ever due to the Curico curse and then you will die" Voldemort said.
"Yes sir" Draco said as Draco. Pulled out my seat next to my father and kissed my head before taking his seat next to his father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maddison you have to let the death eaters in" Draco said as we walked quickly through the halls.
I nodded.
I haven't really spoken much to anyone since the meeting last week.
"Please Maddie this depends on you and I... I can't watch you be in pain you must do it and I have to finish my mission and then we can be done we will have proven our selfs and we will do things with the others." He said.
"Okay" I whispered.
"I love you Maddie and I'll see you when all of this ends" he said as he gently kissed my head and then headed off to the astronomy tower and I went to the room of requirements.
I walked in and uncovered the cabinet and muttered the words and the death eaters came flowing into the school.
*MEAN WHILE*
*draco pov*
I left Maddie to open the cabinet and let the death eaters in and I headed to the astronomy tower to finish my mission which was to kill Dumbledore.
I opened the door to the tower and heard talking it was Dumbledore and someone else and I hurried up the steps and by the time I arrived nobody was there with Dumbledore just him.
"Good evening Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening" Dumbledore said.
"Who else is here I heard talking!" I said holding out my wand.
I was scared to death I'll be honest.
"I talk out loud to myself often." Dumbledore said.
I rolled my eyes and kept my wand held high.
"Draco you are no assassin" Dumbledore said.
"How do you know what I am? I've done things that have shocked you!" I yelled.
"Like cursing Katie bell hoping in return that she would curse me with the necklace? Or lacing a drink with poison in hopes that I would drink it" Dumbledore asked.
"He trusts me! I was chosen!" I yelled rolling up my sleeve and showing my dark mark.
"I see you have been as has Miss. Snape" he said.
"Don't bring her into this!" I yelled.
"I shall make it easy for you." He said as he pulled out his wand.
"Expelliarmus!" I yelled disarming him.
His wand went flying and he put his arms up.
I heard the door open and I knew it was the other death eaters and I still haven't killed Dumbledore. I looked over at the steps and back at Dumbledore.
"There are others. How?" Dumbledore asked.
"The vanishing Cabinet in the room of requirements. Maddie and I fixed it up and she let them in like I told her" I said.
"It has a sister a twin?" Dumbledore asked.
"At barns and berks" I said.
"That's genius.... Draco many years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choice please let me help you" Dumbledore said.
"I don't need your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this, I have to kill you or he's going to hurt Maddie and kill me" I said with a few tears falling down my face.
I heard people approaching and I looked over and seen Bellatrix and the others but oddly enough I didn't see Maddie where the hell was Maddie. I looked back at Dumbledore.
"We'll look what we have here" Bellatrix said.
"Well done Draco" she whispered in my ear.
"Evening Bellatrix I think introductions are in order." Dumbledore said.
"Love to Albus but I'm afraid there isn't time" she said.
"Do it" she whisper yelled.
I was shaking as Dumbledore and Bellatrix talked back and forth.
"Do it now!" Bellatrix yelled.
"No" I heard Snape say and he walked up.
I turned and looked at him.
He slowly walked forward and I watched him.
"Severus please" Dumbledore said.
Everything was quite and I looked over at the group and still seen no Maddie.
"Avada Kedavra" Snape yelled as he pointed his wan at Dumbledore.
Dumbledore fell off the edge of the astronomy tower.
Snape grabbed me and pushed we toward the exit as Bellatrix went to the window to put the dark mark in the sky.
"Where is my daughter" Snape asked.
"I don't know she let them in" I said.
*maddies pov*
I stayed in the hall and waited for everyone by the astronomy tower enters.
"Where's my daughter?" My father asked.
"I don't know she let them in" Draco said. It sounded like he was crying.
My father seen me and he pushed me into Draco and Draco caught me and all of us death eaters followed behind my father down the corridor. Bellatrix ran across the tables in the great hall braking dishes and what not. My dad used his wand to get people out of his way. Draco stopped and so did I and we watched Bellatrix destroy the great hall blowing the window out and the candles fell from the ceiling. We turned and followed the group out of Hogwarts and out to the forest. I hand a hold of Draco's hand as we walked through the dark forest and Bellatrix was skipping around like she always does after someone is killed. We arrived at Hagrids hit and Bellatrix sat it on fire and Draco and I jumped.
"Run" my father said as Potter came down the hill.
Draco started running pulling me with him.
"No" I said.
"Maddie this isn't the time" Draco warned.
"I'm staying with my father. I'll see you at the manor" I said as I kissed him.
He sadly nodded and ran. I ran up and stood next to my father.
"I told you to run" he said as he blocked potters spell.
"I wanted to stay with you" I said.
"Fight back you coward! Fighting back!" Potter yelled.
Suddenly he went flying but only because Bellatrix castes a spell.
"He belongs to the dark lord" my father said as he looked at Bellatrix.
She rolled her eyes and took off with the others.
"Let's go" my father demand.
I nodded and we started to walk away when potter shouted the spell he used that hurt Draco. My father block the spell so I didn't hit either of us and we turned around and this time I sent him flying back and then my father walked up to him and I followed.
"How dare you use my own spells against me" my father said as Potter looked up at my father.
"I'm the half-blood prince" my father said before turning around and grabbing my arm and we marched of after the other death eaters.
"Your the Half-blood prince?" I asked looking up at my father.
"Yes" he said with out looking at me
"That makes me" I started.
"The half- blood princess" he said.
I nodded and looked a head and then suddenly we appeared in the Malfoy manor.
Draco ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stayed like that for a bit.