35

Initiation is to take place in the darkest parts of Dagon ally today after the death eaters go to London that is.
Draco and I sat in the Malfoy Manor my father dropped me off after the trial. Narcissa and Draco left it early Lucius was going to Azkaban because he's a death eater.
Narcissa and Draco were in the newspaper so everyone knew about everything. Not to mention Harry Potter was keeping up in the papers as normal he's been pretty reckless if you ask me but I have no room to talk I killed a man and I decided to become a death eater all in the same summer. It's crazy really I'm a 16-year-old girl in the Wizarding world one more year and I'll be a legal wizard its much like the muggle world how 18 is the legal age.
"Come, children, it's time," Narcissa said.
Draco and I stood up and walked to the fireplace and off we went to meet the dark lord.
"Hello, young Malfoy and young Snape," Voldemort said.
"Hello, sir," Draco and I said as Draco grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"I believe that young Malfoy is a week older than you,  my dear," Voldemort said as he walked over to us.
"Yes sir," I said.
"Good then its only fair that Malfoy goes first in getting his tattoo," Voldemort said grabbed Draco's left arm and placing his wand on his left forearm.
Draco's grip got tighter on my hand and I knew it was because he was in pain.
"Well done now miss Snape," he said grabbing my left arm which broke mine and Draco's connection.
Voldemort placed his wand on my forearm and painfully the tattoo appeared.
"Good now off you two go," he said.
Draco grabbed my hand and we left going to my own home.
We arrived just as Narcissa and Bellatrix did.
Narcissa knocked and rat man answered and brought us to my father who was sitting in the living room reading.
He flipped the newspaper down and seen us all of us.
"Run along wormtail," my father said to rat man.
You know rat man the man who ratted out Lily and James Potter to the dark lord and then was Weasley's rat for the longest time.
Rat man didn't move so my father used his wand to make him leave.
"I know I'm not to be here the dark lord himself told me not to speak of this" Narcissa said.
"If the dark lord has forbidden it your not to speak of it," my father said as he stood in front of Narcissa.
"Put it down Bella we mustn't touch what isn't ours," my father said speaking to Bellatrix.
Narcissa, Draco, and I looked at her and I started to snicker.
"Don't be rude Maddison!" my father said.
"I'm sorry sir," I said as I looked down.
Bellatrix put down the object she had.
"As it so happens I am aware of your situation Narcissa," my father said pointing his attention back to Narcissa.
"The dark lord told you," Bellatrix asked.
"Yes, he did tell me. Understand that over the years I've played my part well so well that I've deceived greatest wizards of all time... Dumbledore is a great wizard only a fool would question it" my father said.
"I don't doubt you, Severus," Narcissa said.
"Ask him now Cissy for Draco," Bellatrix said.
My father looked over at us.
"You two leave" he demanded
"But father" I started.
"What did I say, Maddison!" He yelled.
I nodded and grabbed Draco's hand and left my home and we went to the Malfoy Manor.
Snapes POV
"He's just a boy and she's just girl," Narcissa said as I watched my front door shut.
"I can't change the dark lord's mind. But it might be possible for me to help Draco and Maddison" I said slowly.
"Severus," Narcissa said as she stood up.
"Swear to it," Bellatrix said.
Narcissa and I looked at Bellatrix.
"Make the unbreakable vow," Bellatrix said.
I just stood there.
"He's just empty words," she said as she walked toward Narcissa and I.
"He's just a coward," Bellatrix said as she walked around me.
"Take out your wand," I said slowly.
Narcissa and I joined arms her arm on my wrist and my hand on her wrist.
"I promised Janet I would keep her little girl safe and I have done well this far and Draco is my little boy and I need him safe I need them both safe. I made the unbreakable vow to Janet the day Maddison was born that I would protect her but now you have to protect your daughter and my son" Narcissa said.
I nodded and Bellatrix cased the spell.
"Will you Severus Snape watch over Draco Malfoy and Maddison Snape as they for fill the dark lord's wishes," Bellatrix said.
"I will," I said.
"And will you do the best to your ability to protect them from harm," Bellatrix said.
"I will," I said.
"And if Draco or Maddison Fail will you your self-carry out the Deed that the dark lord will Order the children to do?" Bellatrix asked.
"I will," I said again.
We slowly let go of each other and Bellatrix and Narcissa walked to the door.
"Send my daughter home," I said as the left.

Back to normal POV Maddison of course...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diagon alley a few days before school.
Draco and I walked down the street with Narcissa. We were nervous as we looked around before entering the place we were entering.
Draco and I talked about how we felt about all of this. He hands a tight grip on my hand as we followed Narcissa down a dark alley.
"Draco were being followed" I whispered.
"You feel it too?" He whispered.
I nodded.
We walked slightly faster.
"You okay?" I asked as we arrived.
"Yes are you?" He asked.
I nodded and I walked in front of him he's very well mannered. The lady's first thing and all the other things...
Draco grabbed my hand once more as we walked.
Once we got to wear the death eaters were Narcissa kissed Draco's cheek before backing away from us.