47

He took a deep breath.
"Up till now everything you told me and Narissa told me has been a lie just tell me what happened dad please" I said.
"Maddison your mother gave you to me  when you were two months old because he knew you weren't his and he wanted to hurt you and she didn't want that because your all we had to symbolize our love." He said.
"So! What happened!" I yelled.
"I took you raised you for the first five years of your life and then he came and he took you right out of my home. This home I was stupid and left you here with the stupid house elf while I was getting stuff for my classroom at hogwarts it was my third year there. When I returned you weren't here" he said.
"Why don't I remember anything? Why didn't I remember you when I seen you at hogwarts my first day?" I asked.
"He took your memory Maddison and made your mom swear not to tell me about you. Then told me you were dead and when I got your moms owl the day of your eleventh birthday telling me what happened I was over joyed that your were alive and that you were going to be attending Hogwarts that I would get to see you again my little girl" he said.
"What about then why didn't you get me then?" I asked.
"She told me I couldn't tell you who I was until after Narissa gave you the note that she wrote for you that Narissa would give you when she believed you were ready" he said.
I sat there for a moment.
"That's why all of the sudden your locking me up your afraid to lose me again" I said.
"That's not true" he said.
"Yes it is. I'm not going anywhere dad I'm here I'm staying here nobody is coming to get me." I said as I walked over to him.
"I don't want you to grow up that's why I locked you up here all summer" he said.
"That's not going to stop me from growing" I laughed.
"I know and I've been unfair just when Narissa mention marriage after you were both 17 I freaked out because that shows that your grown up" he said as he stood up.
I hugged him.
"Can I tell you a secret Father" I asked.
"Of course" he said.
"No matter how old I get I'll always be your little girl" I said with a smile.
He hugged me and smiled and said nothing.
*short chapter but now you know a bit about Maddison's real back ground. Mayer kidnapped a five year old kid he didn't want in the first place and then made her forget her father*