2

The train just arrived at Hogwarts and almost instantly us first years were whisked away from the others.
"Nervous?" Draco asked.
"Not a chance," I said.
"Okay, first years into the boats you go. 2 to a boat no more than that" a big giant man yelled. Crabbe and Goyle jumped into a boat together as Draco and I jumped into a boat together off to Hogwarts we go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we stood in the hall waiting to go into the great hall to be sorted Draco lead the goons and me over to a few people.
"So it's true what I herd on the train Harry Potter really is attending Hogwarts," Draco said.
"Yes, who might you be?" Harry asked.
"Draco. Draco Malfoy" Draco said with a smirk.
Ron laughed a bit.
"You think my name is funny, do you? No need to ask yours, hand me down robe and red hair you must be a Wesley" Draco said.
Ron said no more.
"I think it would do you a lot of good and choose the right people to hang out with Potter," Draco said.
"I think I've already chosen," Harry said as Professor McGonagall walked and tapped Draco on the head with papers.
Draco huffed off and walked away and the goons and I followed.
"Okay, first years are you ready!" McGonagall asked.
We nodded as she opened the doors to the great hall as we walked in the students clapped and Professor Dumbledore stood at the podium.
She called name after name after name in ABC order of course.
"Draco Malfoy" she called.
The hat didn't even touch his head before it made its decision.
"Slytherin!" The hat yelled.
Draco smirked and walked over to the table joining Crabbe and Goyle.
"Maddison Mayer," she said.
I slowly walked up to her and she placed the hat on my head.
"I've been on the head of many Mayer's and you different very different. But I still think you would be perfect for SLYTHERIN!" The hat yelled.
I let out the breath I was holding and ran over to the seat next to Draco.
"Congrats" the boys stated as we watched the next couple of kids get sorted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are outside for our first flying lesson I was excited.
"Okay kids I want you to stand by the brooms and stick out your hand and yell up," Madame Hooch said.
It took us all a couple of try's but slowly one after another had the broom in our hands.
"Up! Up! UP!" Ron kept yelling.
Suddenly the broom hit Ron in the face which sent all of us into a fit of laughter.
"Okay, class! I want you to mount the brooms and slowly push off the ground" Madame Hooch said.
Each of us did what was told expect Neville his broom went completely out of control.
"Mr. Longbottom come down here this instant!" Madame Hooch yelled as Neville flew higher.
"Help me!" He cried and Draco and the boys laughed.
I felt like laughing really I did but I didn't because I knew he was going to get hurt.
"Come down from there now!" Hooch yelled as suddenly Neville came plummeting to the ground.
We all ran over to him and it had seemed he had broken his arm or something.
"While I take Mr. Longbottom to the nurse you all better stay on this ground go if you disobey you will be kicked out of this school fast than you can say Quidditch!" Hooch yelled as she walked away with Neville.
"Help help my broom is out of control!" Draco mocked.
"Leave it alone Malfoy," Harry said.
Draco rolled his eyes and turned around and spotted Neville's remember ball.
"Will you look at that Neville lost his remember ball" Draco laughed tossing the ball up and down.
"Give it back Malfoy!" Harry yelled.