10

Crazy how slow this dumb summer went. I wrote Draco a lot actually were a couple now have been for a few months crazy how I've come this far in my life to get a boyfriend. I've grown up a lot this summer taking care of myself and all because my father was never home.
"Father I'm heading to Diagon Alley to pick up my school supplies for the year," I said as I walked past my father.
He waved me off and I walked away using the floo powder to get to Diagon Alley.

I walked the streets window shopping rather because the stores were packed with first years buying all the stuff they need.
"There is away in Maddie" I heard an all to familiar voice.
I turned and seen none other than Draco Malfoy.
"Draco!" I yelled as I ran over to him nearly knocking him over.
"Hey" he laughed as he hugged me back.
He was definitely taller and he was cuter for sure.
"I thought you wouldn't be back for a few more days," I said as I broke the hug.
"I wasn't supposed to be back but father got called back to do something. Why are you not excited to see me?" He asked.
"Oh no no no I'm excited to see you that's for sure," I said with a smile as he gently took my hand.
"How was your summer," he asked.
"My father ignoring me the entire summer," I said shrugging my shoulders.
"If you want you can spend the rest of the summer with me at my manor if you want," he said as he gently rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb.
"As much as if love to Draco I don't want to intrude," I said.
"You wouldn't be I want you there and my mum wouldn't mind," he said.
" I don't know Draco maybe I'll think about it," I said.
"Okay. So should we get into these stores or not?" He asked.
"I think Draco Malfoy is just itching to make himself known" I laughed.
He rolled his eyes and we started walking into the bookshop where we could get our school books.

"This is a rather odd book," I said as I picked up the book we need for magical creatures.
"That is is" I heard a voice say from behind us.
Draco and I turned around and seen Harry Potter.
"Potter what do you want," Draco said.
"Only to say hello to Maddison of course," Potter said.
The boys stirred at each other and again if looks could kill Potter would surely be dead.
"Draco we have our books lets go," I said grabbing Draco's hand and pulling him out of the store.